toilet paper?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:02 am
Seat up? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:10 am
So are you going to tell us more details, or are you going to leave us hanging, littlek?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 07:24 am
i can't believe you left us hanging.
one bad haircut Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 07:48 am
Re: Life at home
littlek wrote:
My housemate makes me crazy.

So do mine.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:06 am
George! Don't let them hear that!

Sorry, I had to go to bed. I wish it were tp and raised toilet seats..... but, it's worse. I have come to realize that if I want things organized, I should organize them. I stay on top of the TP, the bills, the cleaning supplies, etc. Raised toilet seats - never got the big problem with them.

The list is too long to post, but the latest is this. You'll have to hear me vent, because my other housemate (housemate #1), my comiserible, is still in Italy.

Housemate #2 has long jet black hair (she's chinese). And she sheds. Her hair is everywhere. She was gone for 3 weeks and I was still running into strands of her hair just before she came back. Still, this isn't the real problem. The real problem with her hair is that she doesn't clean it from the tub drainand shower curtain (or sink for that matter). It sits in the drain, collecting her filth (not that she's particularly filthy), collecting soap scum, collecting period clots and ovulation goo. And she leaves it there. I have to take it out before my shower or the water backs up in the tub.

Now, I have told her before that I had a problem with this. I told her after a couple months of discussion on what to say with h.m.#1. I finally just told her, take it out when you're done, thanks. She said - "I usually do! I guess I forgot." WHAT?! No, she usually does not. I wonder if she ever has. Anyway. Her promise to be more careful lasted about 5 days. So, after she quit cleaning it up, I started leaving it by her contact lens stuff. But, then I felt that was passive agressive so I stopped.

Now what do I do? Do I tell her everytime Ipull it out? Do I ask her everytime I'm about to shower?

This concludes the first bitch-session.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:15 am
is asking her to move out a possibility?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:17 am
I dunno. She'll only be here til May as it is. I think I'm more lazy than frustrated. I mean, I don't want to go through all the trouble of finding a new housemate.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:20 am
Take the crap that builds up in the shower, put it in a paper cup, and put it in her doorway. She'll get the hint.

I have two roomates, one of the them, while his room is always immaculate, is the laziest f#ck around the rest of the house. He still doesn't realize we have a dishwasher, and I usually end up taking his crap out of the sink and putting it in the dishwasher for him, and I'm the only one that turns the thing on and empties it. We also share a bathroom, that he takes no part in cleaning unless I tell him to, and even then a half-ass job is exaggerating.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:23 am
She and he should get a place together! She also keeps her bedroom spotless. I thought about keeping a clear glass jar in the bathroom and putting the hair in it as I collected it. But, again, it seems just a tad passive agressive. Does she need me to go that far?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:29 am
littlek wrote:

Housemate #2 has long jet black hair (she's chinese). And she sheds. Her hair is everywhere. She was gone for 3 weeks and I was still running into strands of her hair just before she came back. Still, this isn't the real problem. The real problem with her hair is that she doesn't clean it from the tub drainand shower curtain (or sink for that matter). It sits in the drain, collecting her filth (not that she's particularly filthy), collecting soap scum, collecting period clots and ovulation goo. And she leaves it there. I have to take it out before my shower or the water backs up in the tub.

Ahh, the joys of a shedder....I feel your pain...deeply. My best friend, god bless her little heart, lived with me for 3 years. Oh the nights of cleaning out the shower drain with a plastic knife.....

I know what you mean. Gross!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:33 am
Quote:
Does she need me to go that far?

yes.
she's leaving u no choice...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:37 am
Ok, RP says I can!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:39 am
Try giving her a hair removing lotion for her head as a present.

Better still, take a pair of garden shears and cop it off while she is sleeping

Even better, get slappy to do it for you
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:42 am
ooooohhhhh, the prince is good at this!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:43 am
got to go - maybe I'll do rant #2 tonight.

Thanks for listening everyone!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:31 pm
I just got home, and changed into my PJs. I poured my self a cup of tea and started thinking about dinner. h.m.#2 calls, (it's the third time she's called my cell today, I didn't pick up the other 2). She has nofood and wants me to take her to the grocery store. Why is it exactly, that she lives in a f'n city? Why did she pay top dollar to find an apartment 5 minutes from the f'n T station? I told her I was in my PJs and maybe we could do it saturday when she gets back from her trip......? She doesn't have time saturday. No time to grocery shop at any time on saturday? None?

So, now I'll be changing my exhausted ass back into street clothes and I'll be heading into Porter Hell so she can get the three things (less than a bag full folks) that she usually gets.

Grrrr.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:33 pm
<breathing>
<breathing>
<breathing>
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:34 pm
You're just too nice, whittlek...
0 Replies