My Ex that I want back

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2017 09:54 am
So me and my ex was together for almost 4 years. We had a son together that is now three years old. During our relationship he wasn’t helping me out financially he had friends over the house 24/7 and he was always smoking weed. He also wasn’t keeping a steady job so I was doing things on my own. I was stressed out at times and was beginning to be very unhappy. I decided to break up with him so he could get his **** together. Two months before we broke up I seen a text from a girl and him asking could he come over and get in the bed with him. After our breakup I moved out and got my own place he was begging for me back and wanted to move in too. I wanted him to learn what it felt to pay bills and start to change. During this time I was learning he was ******* around with hella girls. So I decided to go to a guy from my past. We was nothing serious at that time. My ex was mad thinking I had moved on and he was angry. So now he has decided to move on with the girl I caught him sending that message too. He says it’s my fault I’m the reason he moved on because I hurt him because of breaking up with him. I wanna be back with him to get our family back but he’s already in a relationship and it’s been about four months. Am I wrong? Let me know

URL: https://able2know.org/topic/428024-1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,223 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2017 10:08 am
@Kiki2017c,
Kiki2017c wrote:
I decided to break up with him

you broke up with him

he moved on

time for you to do the same with your life

if the guy wants to spend time with his child, arrange that, be supportive of their relationship

get on with your own life

__

Once you break up with someone *BOOM* the chances are pretty good that the previous relationship is over and done with.

The next time you think about breaking up with someone but think you don't want it to be permanent - don't break up with them. Get counselling/work on the relationship.

__

Separately - he is in a new relationship. It really is NOT your place to consider interfering with that. It makes you a total asswipe to even consider it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2017 10:09 am
@Kiki2017c,
Kiki2017c wrote:
I wanna be back with him

adult relationships are not like light switches you can turn on and off and on and off
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 09:23 am
It's almost funny that he blames YOU for his actions.

Why do you want him back? Has he changed from a free-loading, pot smoking, video gamer?

You don't want two babies, do you?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 11:11 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

It's almost funny that he blames YOU for his actions.

well yeah - she did break up with him - she is the one responsible for that

why she broke up with him is a separate issue
0 Replies