Friend kissed me, BF and I are having problems

Vio737

Sun 23 Oct, 2022 06:31 pm
Bf is 26. I am 23. We have been together for almost 2 years. So a few days ago I was at a friends house with a few friends. People were drinking but nothing out of control. Couple of hours in friend I have had for years kissed me and admitted he had feelings for me tried to touch me other places.I kissed back for a split second before I understood what was really going on as a reflex. Immediately stopped it, told him he knows I have a bf and left.

Told my bf as soon as I got home he understandably freaked out. Called this guy and some friends and yelled at them. Went through my phone. He is suspicious I am cheating on him and idk what to do. He doesn’t want me to be around those friends because he said they probably knew and didn’t do anything about it. I am not going to be around the guy friend obviously. He has always been suspicious of him and I feel bad for not believing him. What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,071 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Sun 23 Oct, 2022 07:07 pm
@Vio737,
Well, it's not like someone else told him. You told him. I hope he realizes that and kind of grows up.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 27 Oct, 2022 09:35 pm
@Vio737,
It doesn't make any sense to make more of this than what it was. In the meantime, ask yourself how you would re-act if the situation was reversed.

Is there any understanding you made with him, that you abridged?

Is this a first time?

Was it a kiss or was it a kiissss?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 10:57 pm
@Vio737,
You need to ask yourself why you are putting yourself in those scenarios with people you should know want to physically own you. They might be only wanting to dominate your BF or they might want you forever. Either way, why are you doing that? Maybe you need to end your relationship? If you do not believe in him...doesn't that seem fair? What can you do to prevent it from happening again?
0 Replies