Are there still people who really believe that we have send men to the moon?

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:18 am
It is unbelievable to me to see people still believing in this.
Once you start looking into it all, it becomes blatantly obvious we have never send men to the moon, At least not according to the official story,
Gee, even the 'moon' rocks were faked! And now even text alaysis of the atronauts show they have never been on the moon.

So, "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind”

Might be better like "That's one small hoax by one man, one giant Hoax for mankind"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 29,877 • Replies: 172
Topic Closed

centrox

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:20 am
It is only "blatantly obvious" to crazy people.
najmelliw

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:29 am
@Hodgarrik,
Text analysis: You must be referring to the less famous line right after his giant leap for mankind remark: "All right chaps, that's a wrap, let's go soak up some pints over on 5th Avenue..."
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:31 am
@centrox,
Nope, and that is just an ad hominem with no argumental value at all.

Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:32 am
@najmelliw,
Nope, I am referring to new text analysis.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:37 am
Perhaps you could give us a link to this "new text analysis." (Oh god, semiotics, I suppose.) I'll tell you right now, if you provide a link to some youtube crap, you'll lose what little credibility you may still have.

"It must be true, it must be true . . . I seen it on the interwebs."

By the way, your English is very poor, which won't help your argument.
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:49 am
@Setanta,
of course my english is poor, girly! I am , luckily,far far away and english isn't my native language. so much for that crap, girly.

""It must be true, it must be true . . . I seen it on the interwebs." "

Another one of your stupidity! I have researched this way before the internet, but in all your stupidity you seem to like ti=o jump to very wrong conclusions.
will that continue? I am afraid it will, eh girly?

And why is a youtube video not good enough? It isn't good or bad by definition, it completely depends on its content, girly! Difficult eh?!

Now, if you really are convinced those astronots have been to the moon I am rather sure you must have some evidence then, eh?!

Oh, you have not? Hmmmm

centrox

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:52 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:
of course my english is poor, girly! I am , luckily,far far away and english isn't my native language. so much for that crap, girly.

What was that you said about ad hominem? Or did you mean ad feminam?
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 03:55 am
@centrox,
once used at me I am good at throwing it too!

Now back on the topic cof the moon landing being a hoax.

Are people really that blind or is it a matter of The Emperor's Clothes?
Setanta

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 04:11 am
@Hodgarrik,
So, after whining about "ad hominem" (sic) you leap right to personal sneers and insults. Your use of girly suggests that you're sexist as well as a bullshit artist. As it happens, I'm a man, girly.

As for evidence, I'll provide that right after you respond to my request for evidence. Got that "new text evidence" for us yet?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 04:25 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:

""It must be true, it must be true . . . I seen it on the interwebs." "

Another one of your stupidity! I have researched this way before the internet, but in all your stupidity you seem to like ti=o jump to very wrong conclusions.
will that continue? I am afraid it will, eh girly?

And why is a youtube video not good enough? It isn't good or bad by definition, it completely depends on its content, girly! Difficult eh?!

Now, if you really are convinced those astronots have been to the moon I am rather sure you must have some evidence then, eh?!

Oh, you have not? Hmmmm

Funny that. I live thousands of miles away from the USA as well, and English is not my native language either. However, I dare say mine is a few grades above what you produced just there.

Also, might I just add that if you actually had done in depth research as to the moon landings being a hoax or not, especially based on text analysis, your English should be better than that. Because how can you either conduct text analysis, or judge text analysis, if you don't fully grasp the language said analysis was made in?
Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:26 am
@Hodgarrik,
Wasn't Buzz Aldrin punching you in the face once enough for you?
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:28 am
@jespah,
wll it showed how crazy and psychopathic Buzzie really was. And it was not me Wink
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:32 am
the fact that the moonrocks were even faked is telling enough of course.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:49 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:

"Also, might I just add that if you actually had done in depth research as to the moon landings being a hoax or not, especially based on text analysis, your English should be better than that."

Well, your reading skills are terrible, that is an established fact now
I never wote that I did the text analysis.

Whose reading skills are terrible, exactly? Might I point out the very next sentence I wrote, the one that you left out of your quote?

"Because how can you either conduct text analysis, or judge text analysis, if you don't fully grasp the language said analysis was made in?"

Hodgarrik wrote:

There is NO evidence they went to the moon, hence they never went to the moon.

At least not woth the technology they showed us. That is for sure.

And why, pray tell, is that? Why couldn't they have gone to the moon with the technology they showed us?
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:54 am
@najmelliw,
gee, you just continue, you are getting pathetic now I will leave you at that then.

and I started with the fake moon rocks. telling eh?
izzythepush

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 06:26 am
@Hodgarrik,
That's because delusional nonsense of the type you're spouting isn't worthy of debate.
jespah

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 06:30 am
@izzythepush,
The absence of concrete proof is a joy as well.
Hodgarrik

Thu 23 Nov, 2017 06:41 am
@izzythepush,
then just leave. You can't right?