Are there still people who really believe that we have send men to the moon?

maxdancona

Mon 27 Nov, 2017 06:06 pm
What brings me here is the ridiculous personal attacks. Just to be clear, I don't agree at all with your premise, and I have more expertise on the subject than most of the people on this thread. I know someone who worked on the Laser Ranging experiment where they reflected a laser off of equipment left on the surface of the moon.

I probably wouldn't find this topic interesting enough to engage with it. I know enough on the subject to have no doubt that you are wrong. This doesn't mean that I am going to attack you personally. Quite the contrary... I feel that I should defend you.

What we have here is the same self-righteous in-crowd making the same attacks. It is not enough to engage ideas, they have to beat anyone with a minority opinion. The irony is that many of the people on this thread hold to ideological beliefs that are equally disproved.

Apparently the definition of "trolling" involves expressing unpopular beliefs.
Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 01:18 am
@Setanta,
Man, it was a typo. I am sooo sorry.
Setanta

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 01:25 am
@Hodgarrik,
Way to go--you completely avoid the topic of your burden of proof for your claim, all while sneering at other members because they haven't proven that you're wrong.
Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 01:25 am
@Setanta,
" Your idiot claim here is definitely a minority opinion. You have provided zero evidence for your claim. No one is obliged to prove anything to you. "

gee, you must be kidding!

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truh is still the truth. _Mahatma Gandhi"

The amount of people has nothing to dowith if something is true or not.
Arguments and evidence do.

And why have 'they' not to prove anything?

Your reasoning is extremely strange and awkward to me.

I prefer to stick to logic.
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 01:31 am
@maxdancona,
yes, and now can people see we can easily and politely disagree, why can't they?
But that's your point, right?

And btw I never wrote they have no Laser Equipment and all that.

I wrote they could do these measurements before they have, allegedly, sent men to the moon. And I am convinced they have put the reflectors on the moon by unmanned aircrafts. Just exactly as the Russians did.

Once I deeply deeply believed the moonlandings. But the more I do research in it, the more blatant obvious it becomes it was all a hoax.

It seems even the hangar were it was filmed was found.

0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 01:37 am
@Setanta,
did I start the 'sneering" ...no
Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 02:00 am
And why was Walt Disney brought on board to all of this ehh, moonlanding fairy tale, eh?!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:05 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:

did I start the 'sneering" ...no

Yes, yes you did. Set pointed out he gave you little credibility from the outset, based on the quality of your English and the fact that you didn't show any evidence of any new text analysis. What you replied was:
Quote:

of course my english is poor, girly! I am , luckily,far far away and english isn't my native language. so much for that crap, girly.

""It must be true, it must be true . . . I seen it on the interwebs." "

Another one of your stupidity! I have researched this way before the internet, but in all your stupidity you seem to like ti=o jump to very wrong conclusions.
will that continue? I am afraid it will, eh girly?

And why is a youtube video not good enough? It isn't good or bad by definition, it completely depends on its content, girly! Difficult eh?!

So, you call him girly, call his argument about the quality of your English crap, then claim he is stupid twice, call him girly again, and end with another girly for good measure. Now that's sneering!
Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:09 am
@najmelliw,
yawn. why do I still engage with these people?
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:22 am
Anyway, there is something else to consider.

The moon it slef is not a natural object at all. That is totally impossible.

Maybe that is why they have never really send men to the moon?

ehBeth

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:26 am
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:
The moon it slef is not a natural object at all.

got any facts to back that up?
farmerman

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 10:40 am
@ehBeth,
makes a helluva cheese sammich with onion, watercress and garlic mayo. YUMMMM
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 10:49 am
@ehBeth,
"got any facts to back that up? "

Well...

"got any facts to back that up? "

"Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.

"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing."

"Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’

"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight.""

"Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?

The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?"

"Farouk El Baz,
NASA

"If water vapour is coming from the Moon’s interior is this serious. It means that there is a drastic distinction between the different phases of the lunar interior – that the interior is quite different from what we have seen on the surface.""

"Mikhail Vasin, Alexander Shcherbakov,
Societ Academy of Sciences, 1970.

"Is the moon a creation of an alien intelligence?""

"r S Ross Taylor,
Geochemist of lunar chemical analysis,

Said the problem was that maria plains the size of Texas had to be covered with melted rock containing fluid titanium. He said you would not expect titanium ever to be hot enough to do that, even on Earth, and no one has ever suggested that the Moon was hotter than the Earth.

"What could distribute titanium in this way? Highly advanced technology developed and operated by entities that are immensely more technologically advance than humans.""

"Dr. Gordon MacDonald,
NASA

"it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogenous sphere’. He surmised that the data must have been wrong – but it wasn’t.""

"Carl Sagan,
Cosmologist,

"A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object.""

"Dr. Sean C Solomon,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

"The Lunar Orbiter experiments had vastly improved knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field and indicated the frightening possibility that the Moon might be hollow."

"University of Arizona Lon Hood
"We knew that the Moon’s core was small, but we didn’t know it was this small… This really does add weight to the idea that the Moon’s origin is unique, unlike any other terrestrial body."

"Maurice Ewing,
American geophysicist and oceanographer

"As for the meaning of it, I’d rather not make an interpretation right now, but it is as though someone had struck a bell, say, in the belfry of the a church a single blow and found that the reverberation from it continued for 30 minutes."

"Dr. D L Anderson,
Professor of geophysics and director of the seismological laboratory,
California Institute of Technology

"The Moon is made inside out and that its inner and outer compositions should be the other way around."

"Dr. Robin Brett,
NASA Scientist

"It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence.""

There ya go!

"
ehBeth

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 10:54 am
@Hodgarrik,
Are you reading what you're posting?

Seriously.
Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 10:55 am
@ehBeth,
sure, don't you understand it??

0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 12:28 pm
Another thing to ponder is why the pctures , allegedly, made on the moon so good.

Firts of all, the Hasselblad they used had no viewfinder, so that it makes it very difficult to make good photos. Secondly, the film can't take that much differences in temperature. Thirdly, with the gloves they used it was very veryhard to handle the camera and make good shots.

Just another nail in the man to the moon landings were real , coffin,

It really was all one big joke.
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 12:50 pm
Something else to ponder:

Was it only a Paper Moon - James Collier - LEM Analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQKtV9dX5FE

Setanta

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 02:56 pm
It was, of course, only a matter of time before the inevitable link to a youtube video.
centrox

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 03:16 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
It was, of course, only a matter of time before the inevitable link to a youtube video.

0 Replies

centrox

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 03:19 pm
0 Replies