Are there still people who really believe that we have send men to the moon?

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Mon 25 Dec, 2017 08:43 pm
@Hodgarrik,
Nutballs all.
farmerman

Tue 26 Dec, 2017 05:15 am
@MontereyJack,
Its fascinating trying to analyze how the brains of these conspiracy idiots actually process information.
They never consider the available data, specimens and testimonies of the tens of thousands of participants who actually haad something to do with the lunar program. They just waste precious time with these childih attention getting clown acts.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Mon 1 Apr, 2019 04:43 am
@Hodgarrik,
A hoax of that magnitude would be more impressive than actually doing it.
Beaker17

Fri 13 Sep, 2019 09:38 am
"Are there still people who really believe that we have send men to the moon?"
YES - countless millions including the Russians.
farmerman

Fri 13 Sep, 2019 02:25 pm
@Beaker17,
ImGINE THE amount of people that would be needed to play out such a hoax. How come NOBODY has come forward and blown the whistle on NASA from a staff member.

maxdancona

Sat 14 Sep, 2019 07:33 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

ImGINE THE amount of people that would be needed to play out such a hoax. How come NOBODY has come forward and blown the whistle on NASA from a staff member.

I don't know... you might need fewer people to pull of a hoax than you might think.

Maybe a team of 25 or 30 real people could do the trick. You would need the creative people (writers) and the film editors... most of the scientists and engineers could be fictitious, and some of the editors could double as fake engineers.

I think we could pull it off with 25 people.

farmerman

Fri 20 Sep, 2019 07:41 am
@maxdancona,
naaah, theres too many outlets. I know several of the top execs from the Delaware Companies that manufactured the designer space suits for ALL astronauts . Thos guys went to the LIFT OFF with their families. Thats about 75 +people just there.

All the workers in the command cnter and the techs for thoe bigass floppy computers that took 2 people per spool. Thats a few hundred just there.

All the schools and universitis that wre tracking the lift off and orbitals .
Ive barely scrathxed th surface of information sources where individuals and whole groups of individals had inside info.

I realize that the "Big lies" are easier to pass off than small ones but, like 911, we had too much seen going on and it WAS ALL OUT IN THE OPEN.
0 Replies

pdphredd

Sat 23 May, 2020 03:25 pm
Having read the claim, and arguments against, I note that, most of all, no evidence has been presented to back up the claim that we haven't been to the moon. This does not, of course, prove the claim wrong, but the person making a claim is required to prove, at least with a preponderance of evidence, said claim. I, myself, am of the belief that we have, in fact, landed on the moon, if for no other reason than the fact that there were so many people involved that total secrecy over more than fifty years seems unbelievable. If you have actual evidence to the contrary, please present it. None of these unbacked claims supposedly backing your initial claim. Unbacked remains unbacked.
0 Replies

robert-tim

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 07:14 pm
@Hodgarrik,
The tripods from which the lunar landers ascended for the return trip will still be there. It would have made no sense to bring them back, requiring a much greater expenditure of fuel. So apparently in the future when another mission from Earth returns to the same spot, it will find them there. Existing Earth-based optical instruments do not have sufficient resolving power to see them, though.
0 Replies

robert-tim

Mon 21 Feb, 2022 08:18 pm
@Jewels Vern,
At one time 400,000 people were on the payroll of Project Apollo. Yet apparently a vast sum of money was expended upon people who were actually doing nothing, and not one of them betrayed the secret to the public?
0 Replies

GiaVureview

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 10:52 pm
@Hodgarrik,
yess
0 Replies