Are there still people who really believe that we have send men to the moon?

centrox

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 03:21 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
It was, of course, only a matter of time before the inevitable link to a youtube video.

Is this like Godwin's Law?
maxdancona

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 03:30 pm
@centrox,
In this thread, Sentata and Centrox are the trolls. They didn't start the topic, nor did they have any intention of discussing it. They are only here to attack and disrupt. For some strange reason, they can't just ignore a thread that is "wrong". Someone wrong must be smashed.

The funny thing is that they don't even realize they are trolls.
centrox

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 04:05 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Someone wrong must be smashed.

You said it...
0 Replies

fresco

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 04:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Laughing Bravo ! A nice bit of Freudian projection ! That's quite a good variation on 'last wordism' !
0 Replies

najmelliw

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 06:24 pm
@Hodgarrik,
Hodgarrik wrote:

Something else to ponder:

I'll give you something else to ponder. Do you remember posting this? (Probably not, but I can give it a try)

Quote:

And we know we can't trust nasa. nasa stand for naveer a straight answer and nasa is a military organisation

Just to freshen up your memory, it was in response to jespah posting a number of links.

So imagine my surprise when I read this in one of your last posts:
Quote:

[...]
"Farouk El Baz,
NASA

"If water vapour is coming from the Moon’s interior is this serious. It means that there is a drastic distinction between the different phases of the lunar interior – that the interior is quite different from what we have seen on the surface.""

[...]

"Dr. Gordon MacDonald,
NASA

"it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogenous sphere’. He surmised that the data must have been wrong – but it wasn’t.""

[...]

"Dr. Robin Brett,
NASA Scientist

"It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence.""

You seriously dare to quote three separate persons associated with NASA, the very same institute you claim you cannot trust when another poster makes links to articles from (according to you) the very same organization.

Feel free to ponder that.
McGentrix

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 08:07 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

In this thread, Sentata and Centrox are the trolls. They didn't start the topic, nor did they have any intention of discussing it. They are only here to attack and disrupt. For some strange reason, they can't just ignore a thread that is "wrong". Someone wrong must be smashed.

The funny thing is that they don't even realize they are trolls.

This.

This is why I've mostly stopped posting here. I read the opening post, shrugged and then saw how many pages of responses there were... Just can't let a post like this slide on through.
Setanta

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:31 pm
@centrox,
One would think so . . . maybe we should formulate a law for this. Perhaps: The longer an internet discussion of a conspiracy theory continues, the closer the probability of a youtube video being posted comes to one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:35 pm
@McGentrix,
I don't read Max's self-righteous and masturbatory paranoia screeds, but I still find your post occasionally interesting. Max is always saying he loves irony--so do I. It is impossible to start a thread on the topic of women and relationships with women without Max showing up to trash the thread and tell everyone just how wrong they are. Max just cannot ignore a thread that is wrong. Someone wrong must be smashed.
dalehileman

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 09:37 pm
@Hodgarrik,
Cmon God you gotta be kiddin'
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Tue 28 Nov, 2017 11:55 pm
@najmelliw,
I agree about nasa, yes, but I didn't write it down for me.

I indeed don't trust nasa one bit.

But I know some people do, hence the quotes.

They are not for my sake, nasa is a joke indeed.

I also quote 'scientist' but I really think scientists are the most stupid people on the earth,

But sometimes it helps because nothing else is believed by some people.

Hope you ubnderstand it better now. And I als o have to laugh at the cherrypicking you seem to di instead of readinge, assimilating and understanding the information.
farmerman

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 02:36 am
@McGentrix,
we all think that we are in control of some deep truth, and the rest of you better GODDAM get with accepting it, Or Ill smash you with my intellect.

Its either that or we just post pictures of kittens.

Theres nothing different with the brainwaves of this guy, and the Pizza gate gunner who was convinced he too was right .

The rest of us just call names. Internets getting boring. Im even getting tired of the anti-evolution threads.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5xz3R_oWhi1smU0Fzwq62QEsDa&w=236&h=172&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.45&pid=1.7

SO heres some fuckin cats
najmelliw

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 03:06 am
@Hodgarrik,
Thing is, I was taught to always verify the truthfulness of my sources, whenever I was going to use them in papers and the like. Now, laying the content of your claims aside, if some potential source claims to not trust a certain instance one bit, and then I later find that same source quoting members of that same instance later on, that for me is a red flag. A very definitive one, too.

If I wasn't already convinced by the fact you claim a lot without backing any of it up with facts, this particular red flag is enough for me to stop giving any credence to your posts alltogether.

Good luck with your self assigned task of enlightening the ignorant masses here on A2K, by the way. You'll need a lot of luck to make any sort of progress with that, I'm afraid.
Hodgarrik

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 03:25 am
@najmelliw,
so?
0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 03:32 am
@farmerman,
I then wonder why you don't leave? And anti-evolution thread? wow! Some people must have woken up to the evolution hoax! In my view that is very very very very very good rhing.
farmerman

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 03:37 am
@Hodgarrik,
mostly the ineducable morons like you start the anti evolution threads. BTWI was talking to someone whose counsel I respect
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 03:37 am
@Hodgarrik,
mostly the ineducable morons like you start the anti evolution threads. BTWI was talking to someone whose counsel I respect
izzythepush

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 04:08 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Max is always saying he loves irony--so do I.

Max has no concept of irony. His glib use of the phrase is employed whenever he wishes to accuse someone of hypocrisy. His constant use of the phrase is indicative of a lack of imagination and a limited vocabulary, and in itself is very ironic.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he does understand irony and the ridiculous persona with its clichéd phrasing is one huge experiment in seeing how far irony can be pushed.

Although it's far more likely he's a hapless attention seeker who has no concept of how ridiculous he looks.

izzythepush

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 04:09 am
@izzythepush,
Ed Byrne nails it. He could be talking about Max.

0 Replies

Hodgarrik

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 05:33 am
@farmerman,
I didn't expect you to respect someone like me, but who cares, certainly not me.

And just ad hominems againe, eh?! Something about all of this must really upset you on some level, right?! What is that?
farmerman

Wed 29 Nov, 2017 05:47 am
@Hodgarrik,
I respect logic and intelligence, neither of which seem to be in your bag of tricks.