Women say just the CUTEST things!!!

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:10 pm
I tried the same thing in 1986 with Phoebe Cates and ended up getting arrested. She was such a bitch about it! But I know Jennifer is different. She's my destiny....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:11 pm
yes, kicky, yes..... she's diiferent....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:14 pm
Nothing says "love" like a restraining order or five.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:16 pm
Thanks littlek. I really appreciate the support. I might not have the guts to go through with this if I didn't have such a good friend like you to give me that extra little push.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:18 pm
<pushpush>

NO! Don't do it! It was the Benadryl talking! Slappy knows, it will only lead to a restraining order!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:46 am
To back up a bit, hey Slappy, I've heard folks who are allergic to cats are NOT allergic to the Russian Blue breed. Really! They do come with tails, though, and I for one would rather the tails stay ON.

But really, I read people are allergic to cat SPIT, and since they lick themselves all over, their spit is all over. Sounds gross, yeah, but supposedly Russian Blues don't have this *insert name of chemical/enzyme/compound here* in their spit, so nobody is allergic to them.

And Kicky, I think your cat is fat. But a skinny cat is a miserable cat. I thought pet cats were supposed to be fat?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:01 am
Re: Women say just the CUTEST things!!!
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
... "I'm not going to sleep with you." ...

I'm a woman, and I've NEVER ONCE said this to a man!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:10 am
Kicky,
send jennifer a picture of your fat puss in pink sheets.
you are sure to win her heart. ;-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:48 am
I'd avoid Jennifer. If she dumped Brad Pitt, she has to be seriously high-maintenance.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
BorisKitten wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
... "I'm not going to sleep with you." ...

I'm a woman, and I've NEVER ONCE said this to a man!

Wow, so all a guy has to do is walk up to you and say "will you sleep with me?" and he's in. Nice.

You're the 1 out of the 100. "Walk up to 100, get slapped 99 times, but that one time is magical."
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:08 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
...Wow, so all a guy has to do is walk up to you and say "will you sleep with me?" and he's in. Nice. .."

Actually, nobody ever walked up and asked that. But if it happened, I'd either say, "YES," "NO," or "MAYBE LATER." Easy!

But I never told a male I'd never sleep with him. I could always change my mind later! I did tell a woman in a gay bar once I'd never sleep with her, and I didn't.

The point? Not all women say this sort of thing. Hope I'm not one in 100, just saying what I mean!

Know what I think? Women have some reason to say this to you, like, you know they're not planning to sleep with you YET, but you push it anyway, just for fun. Doesn't bother me. Actually, I like you. I think you're funny. That's worth a lot these days. And no, I don't plan to sleep with you...YET.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:11 am
Right on Boriskitty
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:17 am
Don't worry, Boriskitten, I won't let you sleep with me anyway.

I'll kick your ass out before we fall asleep.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:26 am
So when you're asking "Will you sleep with me?" you really mean, "Will you have sex with me, and let me kick your ass out of bed before you go to sleep?"

POINT: Males don't say what they mean either.

Geez, I get tired after sex. Just a short little nap, then?
0 Replies