Women say just the CUTEST things!!!

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
The other day, I was pondering one of my favorite life topics: sex, and sex with those I dig...eh, those people with vaginas...eh, Women, that's right.

Then I thought of the times I have heard from a woman's mouth I haven't slept with, "I'm not going to sleep with you."

Then I thought of how many of those women I never slept with, and the answer was, NONE. Most were about 1/2 hour after those words came out.

This made me giggle like a fat kid who just found a piece of fudge.

Women: why have you used this line, only to be clearly lying to yourself and the guy? I'm pretty sure I know exactly why women say this, I'm just curious to see what your answers are.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,989 • Replies: 173
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:31 pm
I'm not going to sleep with you, Slappy.

<ok, so what happens next?>
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:33 pm
<setting up camera and flood lights>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:34 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I'm not going to sleep with you, Slappy.

<ok, so what happens next?>

What usually happens next, is I hear my all time favorite sentence whispered in my ear...

"do you have a condom?"
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:34 pm
<whips out condom and hands to ehbeth>

<waiting to roll camera.....>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:35 pm
I've got condoms. No sensible woman leaves home without a couple.

Now what?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:36 pm
Hey, all they said was they wouldn't "sleep" with you. That has nothing to do with having sex with you. Wham, bam, toss 'em some cab fare, everyone gets home happy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:37 pm
Forget cab fare. Make sure she can get a good parking spot near your place.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:37 pm
<elbows cav to either get out of the way or adjust the lighting....slappy's ass appears too white...>
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:39 pm
I am not a very good thread hijacker.

But I do want Slappy naked on film. Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:40 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Forget cab fare. Make sure she can get a good parking spot near your place.

Cabs be cheaper than parking these days.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:40 pm
Let's let him finish that pint of Ben and Jerry's before you start oiling him up, Kristie.

:wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:42 pm
Hey! Just what I thought.

No answers, because you women don't even know why. I don't think "logic" exists in your brains.

Let's just turn this into another "how long can you make my thread-chain game-what are you wearing" thread.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:43 pm
Ok...you got 5 minutes buddy.

Then into the kiddy pool......we got a vat of baby oil with your name on it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:43 pm
But hey, fair deal in life.

You women keep thinking like this, and sexy-time will be o'plenty.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:44 pm
Kristie wrote:
Ok...you got 5 minutes buddy.

Then into the kiddy pool......we got a vat of baby oil with your name on it.

All you had to do is ask, Kristie.

You had me at "hello."
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:45 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

No answers, because you women don't even know why. I don't think "logic" exists in your brains.

Let's just turn this into another "how long can you make my thread-chain game-what are you wearing" thread.

Women say it to test you. They want to see if you'll hang around if you don't think you have a chance at the punani.....ok, noreally we do it because we women are suppose to be all virgin like, and saying that creates the illusion of non-slut status. But really we're just as sex starved as you guys. And deep down you know it. And like it. :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:47 pm
My favorite answer to that statement, "who said I was going to let you sleep with me?"
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:51 pm
Kristie wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Women say it to test you. They want to see if you'll hang around if you don't think you have a chance at the punani.....ok, noreally we do it because we women are suppose to be all virgin like, and saying that creates the illusion of non-slut status. But really we're just as sex starved as you guys. And deep down you know it. And like it. :wink:

That is so funny because i was about to say that the one time I remember a girl saying those exact same words, We slept together that same day. Then later she told me that it was a test to see if I stuck around after she said that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:52 pm
Note to ladies: Tests are way unsexy. However, if yer gonna give us sex anyway, we'll put up with it, for a while.
0 Replies