HELP My boyfriend wants a sex change

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you guys sound like such a fun couple....

You should see him when he gets together with friends, talk about some kinky stuff man!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:50 am
Male or female friends?

You sound like your into kinky stuff as well.
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:51 am
material girl wrote:
Male or female friends?

You sound like your into kinky stuff as well.
Both sexes, long nights, fun times
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:54 am
Thesheebamoeba wrote:
He prefers recieving it in the back door.

I think I am in love with yr bf
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
Wanting a sex change does not make him, automatically, a gay male. He may want to be a lesbian. And perhaps that's why he wears the strap-on. Kind of telling you: "see, you can be OK without me having the real thing".

Chances are you'll no longer be a couple, but just girlfriends... unless you love each so much as to become a lesbian couple. I know your mom won't like it.

As to the physical feeling part, I understand that, on the SRS, the penis is not cut and thrown, but somehow folded inside as the walls of the newly made vagina. So I guess there'll be some pleasure. Harper and Wiyaka (sp), transsexual A2Kers certainly know better than me!

And I gotta agree with BPB: you sound like a fun couple.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
If he prefers recieving it in his back door then he is gay!!Maybe a sex change wouldnt be a good idea!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:19 am
hmmm
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:19 am
how do you delete a post
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:21 am
maybe he's just versatile...
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:33 am
the prince wrote:
Thesheebamoeba wrote:
He prefers recieving it in the back door.

I think I am in love with yr bf

He is quite the catch
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:34 am
material girl wrote:
If he prefers recieving it in his back door then he is gay!!Maybe a sex change wouldnt be a good idea!!!

Its not that he prefers recieving in the back door, he is up for everything, but he likes itin the back door alot, but he likes it when I go down on him also, so I don't get it!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:50 am
Maybe it just isn't meant to be
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:35 am
If he is up for everything then maybe he needs to be single for a while just so he can experiment.

I really dont know if he should have a sex change!!

Maybe he should try being a drag queen if he loves women so much.

I watched a series of programmes about a man who goes through his sex change.They have been documenting it since the 70's.

It shows the operation.They cut off the balls.Slice down the underside of the penis and take out the flesh.Make a whole to put the urethra through so he wees like a woman then push the penis, still with its sensitive head inside a false vaginal cavity which the docs made and thats about it.Sooo interesting.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:22 am
If he wants to become a woman, shouldn't he try sex with men first? Sort of like a test drive before you buy?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:40 am
Completely agree BorisKitten.

Just some waffling thoughts on seperating issues.

Gay means gay, it doesnt mean that person wants a sex change.
A man or a woman feeling they have the wrong body is somebody who should think about having a sex change.

I cant work this guy out.If he like it up the bum why does he want to become a woman as both sexes have a bumhole.
If he has a sex change he will have 2 holes to chose from.Is he just being greedy?

Ultimately, which gender does he prefer to have sex with?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:51 am
Re: HELP My boyfriend wants a sex change
Thesheebamoeba wrote:

(ok this isn't happening to me, but what if it was, I always wondered what someone would do!!)

In case anyone missed the above. It is all hypothetical, right?
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:49 am
RUN as fast as you can.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
There are books and websites which are directed to the significant other of a crossdresser or a transsexual.

I know there's a decent one in spanish so there must be some good ones in english.

I would advise you to visit a website where you can find other women who have gone through the same and let them share your experiences so you'll have a broader judgement and can make a better decision.
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 11:23 am
HE DOESN"T LIKE SEX WITH MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

fireball

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 10:47 pm
I had a friend this has happen too. But the boyfriend wanted to become his dead sister. It landed her in to theaphy for about 3yrs. I would if I where you. Talk to him. Tell him you love him but you can't be with him if he dose this. It would not be right to you..
0 Replies