HELP My boyfriend wants a sex change

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:56 am
Hi everyone,

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. We have talked about getting married, the works. Last night he came to me and said he was getting a sex change. Me being a straight women, I am very freeked out by this. He told me he loved me and it wasn't my fault!

My friends always told me that there was something different about him. My mother said he was 'gay' and I always defended him. I guess love just blinded me!

WHAT DO I DO!!!!

(ok this isn't happening to me, but what if it was, I always wondered what someone would do!!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,985 • Replies: 43
No top replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:58 am
If I were you I'd get a sex change operation too...you know...to preserve the status quo....
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:58 am
give him a subscription to Victoria's Secret and wish him well...you've really benefitted anyway..gaining a new girlfriend and wardrobe ..
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:59 am
probably he just meant he wants f*#k someone besides you....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:13 am
panzade wrote:
If I were you I'd get a sex change operation too...you know...to preserve the status quo....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:15 am
Just become a bisexual, if you love him, you love him.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:15 am
All so harsh!!!

I understand it wont be easy but you have to let go.
If you want to or can stay friends then thats the best alternative.

Do you know anything about the operation?
Have you spoken to him about it?

From TV that ive seen this is a very serious situation,he has probably been thinking about this from a young age and he wants to be the real him.

The way i look at it is that the body is just a casing, sometimes what is inside doesnt match up, like getting pepsi in a coke can.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
material girl wrote:
All so harsh!!!

I understand it wont be easy but you have to let go.
If you want to or can stay friends then thats the best alternative.

Do you know anything about the operation?
Have you spoken to him about it?

From TV that ive seen this is a very serious situation,he has probably been thinking about this from a young age and he wants to be the real him.

The way i look at it is that the body is just a casing, sometimes what is inside doesnt match up, like getting pepsi in a coke can.[/[/b]quote]

Suddenly the term taste challenge comes to mind....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
material girl wrote:

The way i look at it is that the body is just a casing, sometimes what is inside doesnt match up, like getting pepsi in a coke can.

More like getting tutti-frutti in a root beer can if you ask me....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:18 am
panzade wrote:
material girl wrote:

More like getting tutti-frutti in a root beer can if you ask me....
lmao
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:21 am
But I love him, and don't want to let him go, I don't want him to change either!! I am so confused, it is all my fault
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:21 am
you can save him the cost of the operation and call mrs Bobbit. Just dont let her throw his dick out the window. You may scare the local kids.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
What!!!! I didnt understand a single reply there.
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:23 am
shewolfnm wrote:
you can save him the cost of the operation and call mrs Bobbit. Just dont let her throw his dick out the window. You may scare the local kids.
Well mrs. bobbit wouldn't be able to do the job, it is too large, anyways, if he were to have the sex change, during sex, would he feel it, like if he had sex with a man??
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:23 am
Thesheebamoeba wrote:
But I love him, and don't want to let him go, I don't want him to change either!! I am so confused, it is all my fault

The solution is clear: get a strap-on
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:24 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Thesheebamoeba wrote:

We already have some strap ons (he is kinky, they are for him, not for me)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:26 am
Thesheebamoeba wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Thesheebamoeba wrote:

We already have some strap ons (he is kinky, they are for him, not for me)
Well if he likes it in the back door, that was a big sign, why didn't you figure it out then?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:33 am
If he likes it in the back door then why is he having a sex change as having it up there implies he is gay.

If he has a sex change he will be a woman and hopefilly want it in the front door.
I hope he makes up his mind before the operation.

IT IS IN NO WAY YOUR FAULT.Sadly he was born in the wrong body, you can still love him but he will have a different body.

Does he prefer having sex with men or women?
Does he prefer taking it up the back door (with the strap on)
doing you up the back door or up the front door?
You dont have to answer the last 2.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:33 am
you guys sound like such a fun couple....
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:47 am
material girl wrote:
If he likes it in the back door then why is he having a sex change as having it up there implies he is gay.

If he has a sex change he will be a woman and hopefilly want it in the front door.
I hope he makes up his mind before the operation.

IT IS IN NO WAY YOUR FAULT.Sadly he was born in the wrong body, you can still love him but he will have a different body.

Does he prefer having sex with men or women?
Does he prefer taking it up the back door (with the strap on)
doing you up the back door or up the front door?
You dont have to answer the last 2.

He said he loves women, just he loves them so much, he wants to be one.. He doesn't want to have sex with men, but he said he might experiment once or twice, because he wants to know how it feels to really be a woman.

He prefers recieving it in the back door.
He does me in the front door only, expect for once when I was really really drunk.

I just don't understand it all
0 Replies