AAARHG! Enough with the snow!

quinn1

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 06:20 pm
You know its kinda of okay to say, well I know whats coming....
its another thing to get up and find half your window covered in snow. Then, when you have to shovel all the way up the side of the house to even see whats going on in the street...it just hurts man. Certainly over 2 ft.
Certainly hurting.
Now where left to put the snow...filled the front porch even, didnt help much except I kinda worked out where to put my car...in some crazy looking igloo thingy.
Worst....broke my mouse yesterday...couldnt do a dang thing.
blah!
It better get warm soon, or people are gonna start getting really nasty. Not that most arent already there....dangit.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 07:53 pm
Where do we put it? At the edges of our little parking lot we have snow banks over 8 feet tall. It did indeed snow again, but only a dusting. And the snow that was predicted for the rest of the week seems to have dissappeared from the forecast. Thank god!

No, to get this plumbing mess at our house cleared up they'll have a jack-hammer in our basement at 8 am tomorrow..... oy.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 09:01 am
Step right up folks - get your snow cones here - plenty for everyone!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 10:44 am
The maintenance people are shoveling off the roof now. Yes, I said the ROOF! Seems we have some leaks over the alst week or so and the ice dams have to be removed. Glad I don't own the place.

Now, where's the travel agent's number?

Hello, Aruba?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 11:06 am
we had a truck and a van in our driveway/parking lot which made i so I couldn't get into my spot. I had to cut into the snow pile made by clearing tha place and hike the new snow to the top of the existing pile, 9 feet up.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 11:56 am
Oh the drama of snow life, I can say..thank you Mom and Dad for not moving to like the Dakotas or some such worse place when a child, then again, Im pretty smart, Id have gotten out of there by now.
humm..still here though.
interesting.

Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 05:29 pm
well, it's melting nicely now....
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 05:34 pm
nice & sunny 85 degrees here. come on over.........
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 05:34 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, thanks for the little mental vacation.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 05:46 pm
Yeah, melting so much today I had a swim at lunchtime....oiy. Just cant get a break.
Should be very warm tomorrow though, and I did like going outside without the big winter jacket today....not that I stayed out that long but, it was refreshing.
Ready for Spring.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:43 pm
Boston:

Rain on Saturday and more SNOW on Monday! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:53 pm
Silvi and I took a long walk and splashed through puddles!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:55 pm
My poor dog wonders why the snow's piled up so high...

Poor little Baby has short legs and has to jump up and down to get through the drifts.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 07:11 pm
As I sit here in my wheelchair, in a building with no elevator, I wish I was able to get out in it an complain. This is not a bitter posting. I just want help others to appreciate any kind of weather God drops on you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 07:13 pm
Boo - why are you in a wheelchair in a building with no elevator?
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 07:18 pm
Boston...

Friday: 50F!!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 07:22 pm
I was here, when I became paralyzed. I'm not rich, so my options are limited. But someday I'll get right letter, or phone call, and life will be better.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 07:23 pm
How do you leave your building to get outside?
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 10:33 pm
Thank God I was always friendly to the youngsters, in the neighborhood. Now their grown-up, and strong. Now enough about me. Go enjoy that snow. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 11:00 pm
It's night time, everything's all iced up. Tomorrow though, It'll be another beautiful day..... try to get out Boo!
0 Replies