Sexting men and women is that cheating?

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 06:00 am
Husband met a woman in a bar when I walked away he started texting her a secret for 5 years. Said he never met up with her. In the meantime, he started sexting a friends girlfriend that was for 3 years. Then she gave her mother's number to him because the mom was having relationship issues with her boyfriend. He would text her everyday. I met the woman not knowing they were texting. We were at a motorcycle function and he introduced me. Later that day I said have you ever talked to her before and he said no. Here after searching phone records he was texting her 2 weeks before and that morning and everyday for a month and a half. Till I put the breaks on it. So he lilies to me everyday. He was also having sexting relationships with 5 men. Said he never met up with them either. He lied to me every day for over a month with that too. Kept making up stories because he was embarrassed. Should I stay with a man who had no regard for the love of his wife? I think how he didn't care. We have seeker council and he hasn't done anything as far as I know. But he broke my heart. During our marriage,I was faithful loving, caring good in bed. I can't stop feeling hurt. Do I stay?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 606 • Replies: 6
No top replies

blatham

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 06:46 am
@Ladybug0524,
Quote:
Do I stay?
I don't see how you can avoid being miserable knowing you can't trust him to be truthful about very important things.
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 07:14 am
@Ladybug0524,
Reposting this is not going to change things.
Ladybug0524

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 09:37 am
@jespah,
Just wanted to know what others thought of my situation.
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 01:49 pm
@Ladybug0524,
I understand - you can do this by responding to your own preexisting topic. That way people don't repeat themselves. Smile
0 Replies

Ladybug0524

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2017 08:39 am
@blatham,
He was the love of my life don't think I will ever fall back in love with him. But I don't want friends to know the real reason for a break up. I hurt so bad! Help
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2017 10:10 pm
@Ladybug0524,
Most likely your friends already know that something's wrong - and could possibly know why.

This man continues his behavior knowing that it hurts you and threatens your marriage.

If he does not go to counseling with you, then leave. He's not going to stop and you will be even more hurt later.
0 Replies