This Is Extremely Impressive

Francis

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:33 am
Do you know Michael Schumacher, F1 worldchampion, gave 10 M$ aid to tsunami victims?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 05:55 am
shyone wrote:
I think it is impressive. Honestly, I've never cared for her (Sandra) at all but what she has done is remarkable. I wish more celebrities would take a clue from this one and stop bitching about how awful this administration is and actually get off of their asses and throw some of their own fat cat money around.

hello shyone and welcome. The fact that Sandra Bullock did a good thing does not change the fact that bush and his gang of criminals suck. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 11:22 am
Schumacher's bodyguard died in tsunami

Wednesday, January 5, 2005

A bodyguard for seven-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher was among those killed in the tsunami disaster.

Burkhard Cramer died in Phuket, Thailand, Schumacher spokeswoman Sabine Kehm said Wednesday. Cramer's two sons also are believed to have died.

On Tuesday, Schumacher's manager said the German, who drives for Ferrari, pledged $10 million to victims of the Asian disaster. Willi Weber said a decision on allocation of the funds will be made in the next few days, after consultation with the German Foreign Ministry.

Another sign that the dollar's taking a dive thanks to irresponsible spending by the US
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 09:34 pm
Quote:
Is it compassion or just a tax right-off to keep the IRS at bay?

Can't be a tax dodge because Dubya only stumped up 10,000 dollars of his own. Gotta be some bleeding-heart, pinko, Saddam-loving, Librul thing then.
0 Replies

shyone

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:34 am
hello shyone and welcome. The fact that Sandra Bullock did a good thing does not change the fact that bush and his gang of criminals suck. :wink:[/quote]

What about Bill Clinton's gang of criminals? Or the skeletons in Ted Kennedy's (among other Kennedy's) closet?
They sucked.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 06:53 am
shyone wrote:
hello shyone and welcome. The fact that Sandra Bullock did a good thing does not change the fact that bush and his gang of criminals suck. :wink:

What about Bill Clinton's gang of criminals? Or the skeletons in Ted Kennedy's (among other Kennedy's) closet?
They sucked.[/quote]

perhaps they do...but the fact that that's always supposd to cancel out the fact that bush sucks is highly amusing to me.....it's conservative argument 101....and the classic fall back position...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:27 am
Ted Kennedy in the eyes of a Massachusetts voter "He may be a boob, but he's our boob."
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:00 am
cjhsa wrote:
Ted Kennedy in the eyes of a Massachusetts voter "He may be a boob, but he's our boob."

and who doesn't like big boobs?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:34 am
'es a biggun, okay.
0 Replies

shyone

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 01:47 pm
Sorry, Mr. Bi-polar bear, but it is not a fall back position; I'm just stating the facts. All politicians are shady, some more than others, yet somehow, from a moral perspective, Bush is number one on a lot of people's lists and I happen to disagree. My point is, don't forget about the other ones.
By the way, none of Bush's politicl acquaintances have ended up dead due to a white house scandal.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 04:38 pm
Quote:
none of Bush's politicl acquaintances

That would be the Bin Laden family? Nope - they got a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card and a free flight home.
0 Replies

shyone

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 08:57 pm
Ok, Michael Moore told you that. Do you believe everything he says?
The truth is, these family members disowned osama, were investigated extensively by the FBI and were found to have no criminal ties before they were permitted to leave the country. Furthermore, they DID not leave until airspace was reopened.
Check it out in the 911 Commission.
0 Replies