cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 05:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 06:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Humans are primates. Physical and genetic similarities show that the modern human species, Homo sapiens, has a very close relationship to another group of primate species, the apes. Humans and the great apes (large apes) of Africa -- chimpanzees (including bonobos, or so-called “pygmy chimpanzees”) and gorillas -- share a common ancestor that lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 06:49 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
I have done more research than you have and accept things as evidence that you don't,

Its probably because Im just smarter and better educated than you.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 06:55 pm
@farmerman,
What was wrong with my explanation of Avogadro contant?
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:00 pm
@brianjakub,
it has NOTHING to do with subatomic physics because the entire concept predates any such physics or even physical chemistry derivations by several hundred years. Its a molecular, mole weight concept and therefore is important to define specific formula masses that define specific pyridines and pyrimidines. Now if you look those up you will find the relationship to biochem of life. Not everything is Dr Higgs neighborhood. Like Set said, you are just having orgasms over a term that was coined by a reporter named Dick Teresi (author of Would the Buddha Wear a Walkman. and the laterIf Everything , is the Answer to the God Particle, What is the Question?.)
He admits it was all a joke and hes been regretting it for years because of Creation and ID guys like you. Hes apologized to Dr Higgs
brianjakub

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:10 pm
@farmerman,
That constant as well all the constants of physics are important biochemistry because an underlying operating system is needed so that every atom that makes up every protein in DNA so the system can self replicate. This allows biological organisms to build tissues and organs with cells that are all cells of that organ etc. . .

Why it is a constant is more important to understanding biology than understanding why it is so important to biology. I understand both, you think why it is a constant at all is not important and have not bothered to take the time to figure that out. The answer to that question gets you one step closer to learning how it all came to be. Don’t you want to know?
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:37 pm
@brianjakub,
I think theres a fine line between scientific terminology and barking gibberish. Sounds like youve broken through. I think that further intercourse between us is going nowhere so, Ill try being the adult and will leave you with my favorite line ,
"whatever scuds yer sailboat"
brianjakub

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 07:43 pm
@farmerman,
You tell me then without gibberish, why does avogandro’s constant exist so biochemistry can operate?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:52 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
You know absolutely nothing about me, and it was your god-boy-buddy BJ who came up with the 90% figure. Babble to him about it, he's good at babbling.

I'm already involved in life, and have been for well over sixty years. Long enough, that I remember more than 60 years of it. Maybe someday you'll join the real world. You'd be welcome, although I'd have no interest in your acquaintance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2018 10:53 pm
@brianjakub,
This is so typical of your vivid but almost uninformed imagination. Don't trouble me with your speculations, because I have no confidence that you know enough to speculate plausibly.
brianjakub

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 11:12 am
@Setanta,
I am not uniformed. The matrix built into the Higgs field is what is warping in relativity and providing the structure for the Higgs mechanism. Michelson and Morley's expiriment is being misinterpreted along with Penzias and wilson's. Both are providing evdence of the higgs mechanism which is the result of higgs bosons arranged to form the higgs field.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 11:59 am
@Setanta,
bj is hooked on his religion, and no amount of facts and evidence against it is going to change his mind. Fact #1: Proof of the existence of his god, Fact #2: What does his god look like?, and Fact #3: Prayers do not work, and 4) How can god look like man when a) he can be everywhere at the same time 24/7?, b) he came into existence only 2,000 years ago when this planet is over 4.5 billion years old, and homo sapiens have been in existence for only 200,000 years. Gods have been created by most cultures, which proves they are all created by man. The christian god resembles the Greek mythology god also born of a virgin. http://www.hope-of-israel.org/originsVBmyth.html How can only Jews be god's chosen people? Does that make any sense for any god? https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jews-As-God~s-Chosen-People
Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 01:08 pm
@brianjakub,
Help, I'm slippin' into the Twigliht Zone
Feels like a madhouse, feels like being cloned . . .

That is pure scientific woo-woo. You shift gears from speculation to certainty in a single post. You have no basis for the claims you make in that post. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, and that's because you are uninformed.
brianjakub

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 01:53 pm
@Setanta,
If the speculation works you start getting a little confident. If it makes you feel better I'll say I think this works. Or I'll say some top scientists postulate. Maybe matrix is a bad choice of a word all I'm saying is there's order to the virtual particles that build up the Higgs field. I just know enough about physics to know that it is right. I can't help that.

If you know what part of my statement is wrong pointed out. If you don't understand it ask me to explain what part you don't understand.
brianjakub

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 01:56 pm
@brianjakub,
Field would be a better word than matrix. Matrix is what it looks like. Except at the surface of matter the Entire false vacuum vibrates as one particle.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 02:17 pm
@brianjakub,
There is nothing for you to explain--wrong is wrong. We can look at just one example from that post which demonstrates your problem. Michelson-Morley sought to demonstrate the existence of a luminiferous aether, posited by various scientists for more than 200 years as the medium for the transmission of light through what otherwise would have been the near void of space. The experiment failed because there is no luminiferous aether. It hasn't been misinterpreted, it failed for the very obvious reason given here. Robert Boyle, two hundred years before Michelson-Morley stated that light had wave and particle properties, and this was repeated in the work of many others until Einstein's annus mirabilus, 1905, when his four papers were published, and the paper on special relativity provided an explanation of the mechanism by which light can travel across the near vacuum of space, and still exhibit wave properties in the medium 0f an atmosphere. Attempts to make Michelson-Morley "work" continued into the 1920s, because people are pig-headed, and don't like to change once they've got an idea in their heads.

You just get a few names in your head, and start making up sh*t as you go along. That's because you are woefully uniformed.
farmerman

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 04:37 am
@Setanta,
Now that we have the technology of nature, guys like Stewart Brand are preaching for the option of de-extinction. Hed like to see the passenger pigeon or the Carolina Parakeet and Thylocine an even the Wooly or Columbian Mammut be re awakened via genomic "design"

This would be one place where "Not so intelligent design" would become a new tourist trap.

I really dot think Id like herds of millions of passenger pigeons pooping all over the flyway.
brianjakub

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 12:10 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Robert Boyle, two hundred years before Michelson-Morley stated that light had wave and particle properties, and this was repeated in the work of many others until Einstein's annus mirabilus, 1905, when his four papers were published, and the paper on special relativity provided an explanation of the mechanism by which light can travel across the near vacuum of space, and still exhibit wave properties in the medium 0f an atmosphere.
What is that explanation of the mechanism?
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 01:13 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
There is nothing for you to explain--wrong is wrong.

The failure to recognize the order established in the structure of the Higgs field and the structure of matter as interacts with the higgs field via the higgs mechanism, has made it extremely hard for scientists to detect the higgs field. I think I know why.

I propose there was a Quantum Creation Event (QCE) where, the aether was divided into equal-sized pieces. These pieces can be represented by twisting or spinning of the aether, into particles containing equal amounts of aether. Quantum Mechanics, through The Standard Model of particle physics, names and groups the particles of physics in an extremely ordered way. This is done by mathematical analysis of experimental data mainly obtained from particle accelerators.

These pieces of the aether established in the QCE are called photons. The photons are then grouped in groups of four in the shape of a diamond touching each other. Initially every photon was spinning at the speed of light with opposite photons spinning in opposite directions. The two photons opposite each other in the diamond must orbit each other at the speed of light on a reference axis. This reference axis is then running through the center of the other two other photons constructing new diamond shaped composite particle of space called a boson. The true shape of a photon is whatever shape is necessary for all of space to be filled by the photons.

Peter Higgs predicted the existence of this boson in the 1960s. The detection of the Higgs boson, became one of the great goals of physics. The particle accelerator at [5][6] CERN announced on 4 July 2012 that they had experimentally established the existence of a Higgs-like boson,[7] but further work would be needed to analyze its properties and see whether it had the properties expected from the Standard Model Higgs boson.[8] On 14 March 2013, the newly discovered particle was tentatively confirmed to be + parity and zero spin,[9] two fundamental criteria of a Higgs boson, making it the first known fundamental scalar particle to be discovered in nature.[10]The Higgs mechanism is generally accepted as an important ingredient in the Standard Model of particle physics, without which certain particles would have no mass.[11]

If a signal is sent as a wave, it must travel around the outside edge of each Higgs boson that constructs the matrix of the Higgs field because each Higgs boson is a separate embedded universe. But, each of these Higgs bosons are spinning or pulsating on its reference axes at the speed of light. That means the speed of light is limited by how fast the Higgs bosons are spinning or pulsating. No matter how fast a flashlight is moving through the Higgs field, as soon as the light wave leaves the flashlight its speed is relegated to how fast a wave can travel through the Higgs field, which is made up of Higgs bosons rotating (pulsating) at the speed of light. As the wave enters the Higgs field it travels around the outside edge of the Higgs bosons. The outside edge is rotating at a fixed speed established by the Designer at the QCE. This established rotational speed of the Higgs bosons of the Higgs field establishes the speed of light through the medium.

A baseball-throwing machine that uses rubber tires to throw a ball could illustrate this. See figure 2. No matter how fast you insert the ball into the machine, it comes out the same speed on the other side because it’s relegated to the speed of the wheels. And you can never insert the ball faster than the wheels are spinning. For that same reason, nothing can travel through the Higgs field faster than its Higgs bosons are pulsating or rotating, which is the speed of light.

Light travels through the fluid as a wave. This wave excites and vibrates the photons of the Higgs field. Since, the Higgs field is a fluid-like matrix constructed out of Higgs bosons, which in turn are constructed of photons, light appears as a particle or photon as the wave travels from one photon to the next through the Higgs field. So, light is an energy wave traveling through the fluid of the Higgs field but, due to the particle nature of the medium it is traveling through, light can appear as a particle to us at times.

Quote:
We can look at just one example from that post which demonstrates your problem. Michelson-Morley sought to demonstrate the existence of a luminiferous aether, posited by various scientists for more than 200 years as the medium for the transmission of light through what otherwise would have been the near void of space. The experiment failed because there is no luminiferous aether

So, why didn’t Michelson and Morley detect the ether or the Higgs field?

There are two possible conclusions from their series of very difficult experiments was that the whole concept of an all-pervading aether was wrong from the start. Michelson was very reluctant to think along these lines. In fact, new theoretical insight into the nature of light had arisen in the 1860s from the brilliant theoretical work of Maxwell, who had written down a set of equations describing how electric and magnetic fields can give rise to each other. He had discovered that his equations predicted there could be waves made up of electric and magnetic fields, and the speed of these waves, deduced from experiments on how these fields link together, would be 186,300 miles per second. This is, of course, the speed of light, so it is natural to assume that light is made up of fast-varying electric and magnetic fields. But this leads to a big problem: Maxwell's equations predict a definite speed for light, and it is the speed found by measurements. But what is the speed to be measured relative to? The whole point of bringing in the aether was to give a picture for light resembling the one we understand for sound, compressional waves in a medium. The speed of sound through air is measured relative to air. If the wind is blowing towards you from the source of sound, you will hear the sound sooner. If there isn't an aether, though, this analogy doesn't hold up. So what does light travel at 186,300 miles per second relative to?

There is another obvious possibility, which is called the emitter theory---the light travels at 186,300 miles per second relative to the source of the light. The analogy here is between light emitted by a source and bullets emitted by a machine gun. The bullets come out at a definite speed (called the muzzle velocity) relative to the barrel of the gun. If the gun is mounted on the front of a tank, which is moving forward, and the gun is pointing forward, then relative to the ground the bullets are moving faster than they would if shot from a tank at rest. The simplest way to test the emitter theory of light, then, is to measure the speed of light emitted in the forward direction by a flashlight moving in the forward direction, and see if it exceeds the known speed of light by an amount equal to the speed of the flashlight. Actually, this kind of direct test of the emitter theory only became experimentally feasible in the nineteen-sixties. It is now possible to produce particles, called neutral pions, which decay each one in a little explosion, emitting a flash of light. It is also possible to have these pions moving forward at 185,000 miles per second when they self destruct, and to catch the light emitted in the forward direction, and clock its speed. It is found that, despite the expected boost from being emitted by a very fast source, the light from the little explosions is going forward at the usual speed of 186,300 miles per second. In the last century, the emitter theory was rejected because it was thought the appearance of certain astronomical phenomena, such as double stars, where two stars rotate around each other, would be affected. Those arguments have since been criticized, but the pion test is unambiguous. The definitive experiment was carried out by Alvager et al., Physics Letters 12, 260 (1964). (Unquote) The Michelson-Morley Experiment

The emitter theory works if the ether is really rolled up in the interlocking pulsating Higgs bosons that regulate the speed of light, like the baseball throwing machine of the earlier analogy explains, but it is impossible for Michelson and Morley to detect. No matter how fast the baseball is inserted into the machine, or the emitter inserts the light wave into the Higgs field, the rotational speed of the rubber tires or the pulsating of the Higgs bosons regulates the speeds of the baseball or the light wave.

If, the Higgs field is constructed of interlocking rotating Higgs bosons, and matter is constructed of rotating particles, the Higgs field will appear as a near perfect fluid with little if any detectable resistance.

Particle accelerators have revealed this perfect fluid with no resistance created by the perfectly ordered, rotating, and pulsating Higgs bosons of the Higgs field, as stated in this AP news release.

Early Universe was Liquid-like, Study Suggests

By Matt Crenson
Associated Press
posted: 18 April 2005
05:32 pm ET

New results from a particle collider suggest that the universe behaved like a liquid in its earliest moments, not the fiery gas that was thought to have pervaded the first microseconds of existence. By revising physicists' concept of the early universe, the new discovery offers opportunities to better learn how subatomic particles interact at the most fundamental level. It may also reveal intriguing parallels between gravity and the force that holds atomic nuclei together, physicists said Monday at a Tampa, Fla., meeting of the American Physical Society.

"There are a lot of exciting questions,'' said Sam Aronson, associate director for high energy and nuclear physics at Brookhaven National Laboratory, which is located on Long Island about 65 miles east of New York city.

Between 2000 and 2003 the lab's Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider, known as RHIC, repeatedly smashed the nuclei of gold atoms together with such force that their energy briefly generated trillion-degree temperatures. Physicists think of the collider as a time machine, because those extreme temperature conditions last prevailed in the universe less than 100 millionths of a second after the big bang. Everything was so hot then that quarks and gluons, which are now almost inextricably bound into the protons and neutrons inside atomic nuclei, were thought to have flown around like BBs in a blender.

But by reproducing the conditions of the early universe, RHIC has shown that unconstrained quarks and gluons don't fly away in all directions so much as squirt out in streams.

"The matter that we've formed behaves like a very nearly perfect liquid,'' Aronson said.

When physicists talk about a perfect liquid, they don't mean the best glass of champagne they ever tasted. The word "perfect'' refers to the liquid's viscosity, a friction-like property that affects a fluid's ability to flow and the resistance to objects trying to swim through it. Honey has a high viscosity; water's viscosity is low. A perfect liquid has no viscosity at all, which is impossible in reality but useful for theoretical discussions.

"You always have to have a little bit of viscosity,'' said Brookhaven physicist Peter Steinberg.”The excitement is that we might be achieving the lowest viscosity that's possible.''

Theoretical physicists have recently proposed that material swallowed by black holes might also have extremely low viscosity. That notion, based on a branch of mathematical physics known as string theory, has led some physicists to hypothesize that there might be a deeper connection between what happens in a black hole and what goes on when two gold nuclei collide at RHIC. For physicists, any chance to draw parallels between two vastly different phenomena is an opportunity to advance toward the field's Holy Grail, the unification of nature's forces.

"It's just a very fascinating problem for a physicist to work on,'' said Dmitri Kharzeev, a theoretical physicist at Brookhaven National Laboratory.

But it is far from being a breakthrough, cautions Dam Thanh Son, one of the string theorists who is working on the problem.

"There may be a deep connection between string theory and the real world,'' said Son, a physics professor at the University of Washington. “The RHIC results will provide a lot of encouragement for people to try to find such a connection.''

I agree with Dam Thanh Son, that there is a connection between string theory and the real world. I have suggested that a Designer divided the aether into pairs of photons with opposing spin, which form one dimensional strings. By arranging the strings at 90 degrees to each other, into the four photons of the Higgs bosons of the Higgs field it created the light wave carrying medium with near zero viscosity that Dam Thanh Son and other scientists are observing and theorizing about. The breakthrough will come when they throw caution to the wind and boldly theorize a basic underlying order to the Higgs field providing a matrix type structure to all of space.

Quote:
You just get a few names in your head, and start making up sh*t as you go along. That's because you are woefully uniformed.

Lets talk about what the false vacuum of space looks like. These names are describing something you can really imagine and model.
Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 02:46 pm
@farmerman,
Ha . . . "not so intelligent design" is what we've had for slightly more than four billion years.

I really have to stop talking to BJ--he apparently thinks he can participate in an intelligent conversation. I wouldn't want to encourage him in that delusion.
0 Replies