Evolutionry/religious nonsense

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 06:32 am
@vikorr,
Quote:’In answer - I don't actually care ‘

Well said. This shows in your posts of misinformation. You couldn’t care less for truth, and seem to stop short, embracing (and spreading) all sorts of misinformation and lies.
I agree with Jeremiah who wrote ‘those who seek the truth will find the truth when it is sought with all their heart’
Your heart clearly is not ‘in it’ Sad

Quote ‘I don’t care one way or another whether or not it is correct. I think it likely to be correct. ‘(The fossil record interpretation of evolution)

Again, Why?! This goes back to some of my recent examples of why CI concluded that the bible tought ‘thou shall not Kill’ .....sooooo far from the truth. (And your interpretation of little unknowlegable children in 2 Kings.)

Why such conclusions? Because you guys ‘dont Care,’ or in other words, u guys do NOt have a burning desire for truth. As you have clearly demonstrated.
Therefore thinking and concluding interpretations like 2kings or evolution of whales from.....? (Something with legs;) Or monkeys into ppl even have a shot at logical conclusions.

🤷‍♂️ I tried. But there is NO way to convince someone who doesn’t desire truth that is for sure..
Hope u come around. Hope God ‘changes your guys hearts’

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 06:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:’Scientists tell us that humans evolved from primates.’
Some do. Some don’t.
To be more specific, evolutionists who embrace evolutionism as part of their worldview tell us this....with zero hard evidence of course Wink see your next quote below i.e.

Quote:’Life can be formed from inanimate objects; it has to do with acidity and proteins.’
See, only evolution ‘scientists’ and tell us(preach)this, not hard facts. (And it’s followers.)

Quote:’I think and believe that if there is a "god," a person who lives with ethics and good will is all that is needed to be judged.’

BINGO!
What is ‘good?’ How do we know how to live so that if we are judged, we can be ‘good enough?’

If the God of Israel is the true God *wink wink* then he has revealed to humanity that NONE of us, not One are good enough.
If and when we stand judgment, we would all Perish under the Law. (Can’t swim your way through judgement day)

Romans 3:23 ‘for ALL have sinned...’(broken the law)
https://biblehub.com/romans/3-23.htm

What happens when u break the law? Jail time! (Hell is a familiar English word used for eternal separation from God, and a heavenly society)

What then is the Good News?! That someone has paid your bail out of Jail!
Guess who?! Wink

U see? Again, without Gods revelation to mankind, we would be eternally lost!

***We could not know right from wrong(morality truths) or Creation truths like the age of the earth, or Why we are here, or whereto afterlife, or even able to know Gods very nature. LOST we would be, eternally!***

Just look at the extreme difference between your belief in billions of years, and the extreme difference of you thinking you are ‘Good’ enough!
Massive difference between your man made beliefs (religion) and Gods revelation to mankind huh?!?!?

You want to be on board the ‘Ark of Salvation’ (this time Jesus, not a boat) BEFORE judgement day....just like the days of Noah right?! If not, it will be too late, not genuine desire to be on the ark. You will die in your sins Sad

Good news or what huh?!

Thoughts?
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 08:01 am
God, it just makes me want to slit my wrists in celebration!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 11:56 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
Quote:’Scientists tell us that humans evolved from primates.’
Some do. Some don’t.
. I believe the ones who say we evolved.
Show me the names of the scientists who say they don't believe in evolution of primates?
vikorr

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 12:35 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
embracing (and spreading) all sorts of misinformation and lies.
You really need to start being honest. Can you show place where I've embraced what you call lies. You only need read my previous regarding my thoughts on evolution, god, and how little the beginning means to me, to realise the deception that is the word 'embraced'

To quote, use (and I'm adding spaces in so you can see it) [ quote] <text> [ /quote]

If you want to nominate the person you are quoting, use [ quote=vikorr] <text> [ /quote]

At this stage, you are looking like a fanatic, who claims to seek truth, who claims love, who claims to be christian, but is simply that - a hypocritical fanatic, who lies, misrepresents, deceives, in order to maintain his self illusion of being a truth seeker.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 01:31 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:’At this stage, you are looking like a fanatic, who claims to seek truth, who claims love, who claims to be christian, but is simply that - a hypocritical fanatic’

Well, You are entitled to your interpretations and conclusions, as wrong as they may be, as you have demonstrated multiple times.
Hope u have a change of heart, and seek truth.
oolongteasup

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 08:01 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
What reasons do you have for thinking that the age of the earth is approximately 6,000 years?
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 10:21 pm
@oolongteasup,
It really is quite simple.
One word can really ‘sum it up.’ That word is *Assumptions*

This guy Assumes and Relys upon Dating techniques which yield ‘old age’ results, and then interprets archaeological evidence to support the idea Humans existed Billions of years ago.
http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/anomalous.htm

This explains how and why dating techniques yield a unreliable results:
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/radiometric-dating/radiometric-dating-problems-with-the-assumptions/
In the above link it states: ‘Even recent (in our lifetime) lava flows can yield ages at 350,000 years’ up to 3.5 million years for others😳

I just googled this quick, but haven’t read through:
https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/the-10-best-evidences-from-science-that-confirm-a-young-earth/

Also, keep in mind a similar example or parallel, which I like to use when exposing *Assumptions*
It is that the world was originally created Vegetarian.
In other words,, we should Not ever Assume that the world we observe around us has always been the way it is now. Flesh eating everywhere. (This apples to dating techniques, not always constant)
I have discovered every. single. dating. technique. which has yielded ages older than 6,000 yrs unfortunately has Major Assumptions at play, yielding far from fact results.
Good science, hard facts, truth, doesn’t rely on assumptions right?
That is the ‘biggy.’
Leaving the door wiiiiide open to a ‘young’ earth. Really is quite cool.
So simple, yet so misunderstood.
vikorr

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 10:35 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
So each time you've said 'you believe X' and been asked to back it up, you've been unable to do so.

Each time you've labelled something, and asked to back it up with evidence, you've been unable to do so.

Each time you've misrepresented something and been asked to desist, as misrepresentation is dishonest, you've continued to do misrepresent evolution.

And you talk about truth? Apparently, you don't understand, at all, what the concept entails. Nor can you apparently explain how you identify truth, which is what this entire conversation has been about - though apparently you haven't understood that either.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 10:43 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
when you read such senseless garbage and dont have a clue about the science behind dating techniques, you shamelessly display your ignorance. "Answers in Genesis" gives answers to topics of which you have no knowledge just as much as Alley Oop provides you with answers in paleontology and Archaeology.

Do you believe that nuclear power works or is it actually done in a sound studio in Pasadena??
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 10:46 pm
@farmerman,
Truth is truth no matter the source. Night sir
farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 11:01 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
NO dipshit, Facts , always seek facts not campfire stories. However that requires some education and apparently thats something you morons abhor.
Thing is, there is NO piece of **** that you guys post that hasnt been severely debunked. The only problems that remain is that you are too stupid to understand th basic sciences.
Did you flunk science in middle school or were you home schooled??

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:41 am
@farmerman,
You definitely are a religious extremist.
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:51 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Im religious about developing conclusions that are fact based. YOU?. not so much.
Learn the significant differences between facts and "truth"
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:14 pm
@farmerman,
I haven't actually seen him construct an argument (though he claims logic), though I have seen him constantly engage in misrepresentation, dishonesty, hypocrisy, deception, and avoidance. His behaviour in this area isn't wavering. My question to my self is - it is worth engaging him in discussion any more?

I don't see any further value.

Perhaps he'll change his behaviour and have an honest conversation, making it worthwhile. But given the consistency of the behaviour so far, I doubt it.
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:34 pm
@vikorr,
I get tired of reading the baseless crap that guys like him sow remember, we get a lot of students who dont have a clue about how toxic these clowns really are .

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:41 pm
@farmerman,
Vikorr, Ditto guys, ditto.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:02 pm
@farmerman,
Keep up the good work, farmerman. There are many "newbies" on able2know that needs to be forewarned about posters who doesn't show respect for intelligence, common sense, and logic.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Remember, it is all about interpretation. Someone could think you’re being sarcastic.😉
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 09:27 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Well, if thats so, NONE of the "information" can be interpreted to show that the earth is as young as many of you clowns claim it is. Name ONE piece of information that is credible.

How abut a "FLOOD" of the type that is discussed in the Bible. Where is there any real"interpretable" evidence for that .

BETCHA you ignore this