Evolutionry/religious nonsense

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 09:49 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrXkp3r72Bcde0AzncPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20071124060326AAIzT6F&p=fact%20check%2C%20no%20evidenc%20of%20a%20world%20flood. It's not about interpretation, it's about "evidence" of a world flood.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 10:31 pm
@farmerman,
I sort of took it as granted that his 'evidence' is the writings in the Bible.

He certainly doesn't like discussing how the bible records matches the fossil record....he just takes the negative 'your interpretation is wrong'...like that explains how the bibles records match the fossil records.

There's a good reason for not attempting to explain how it matches - If he doesn't attempt to explain how it matches, then he can't fail, and he can go on pretending it does. From the other angle - he doesn't want to attempt to explain how the bible records match the fossil record because it can't be done.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 01:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:’NO dipshit.....you morons....there is NO piece of ****.....that you are too stupid.....

Oh the sinful mind of mankind! The best evidence of how we are such terrible ppl! This. Is.the. Best. Argument isn’t it?
So obvious
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 01:54 am
@vikorr,
hes not hiding his Fundamentalist Christian doctrine, thats his big problem. He cant factually interpret anything without having some fraud in his bag o beliefs.
Those guys at Answers in Gnesis are a bunch of shysters and religious con men.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 01:56 am
Guys, just google it. There is a flood of evidence Wink

U guys have demonstrated your lack of care, and can not be convinced of anything. You are to caught up in evolutionism. Religion. Religious extremists.

Those who seek truth will find it is my experience.

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 01:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:’Scientists tell us that humans evolved from primates.’
Some do. Some don’t.
To be more specific, evolutionists who embrace evolutionism as part of their worldview tell us this....with zero hard evidence of course Wink see your next quote below i.e.

Quote:’Life can be formed from inanimate objects; it has to do with acidity and proteins.’
See, only evolution ‘scientists’ and tell us(preach)this, not hard facts. (And it’s followers.)

Quote:’I think and believe that if there is a "god," a person who lives with ethics and good will is all that is needed to be judged.’

BINGO!
What is ‘good?’ How do we know how to live so that if we are judged, we can be ‘good enough?’

If the God of Israel is the true God *wink wink* then he has revealed to humanity that NONE of us, not One are good enough.
If and when we stand judgment, we would all Perish under the Law. (Can’t swim your way through judgement day)

Romans 3:23 ‘for ALL have sinned...’(broken the law)
https://biblehub.com/romans/3-23.htm

What happens when u break the law? Jail time! (Hell is a familiar English word used for eternal separation from God, and a heavenly society)

What then is the Good News?! That someone has paid your bail out of Jail!
Guess who?! Wink

U see? Again, without Gods revelation to mankind, we would be eternally lost!

***We could not know right from wrong(morality truths) or Creation truths like the age of the earth, or Why we are here, or whereto afterlife, or even able to know Gods very nature. LOST we would be, eternally!***

Just look at the extreme difference between your belief in billions of years, and the extreme difference of you thinking you are ‘Good’ enough!
Massive difference between your man made beliefs (religion) and Gods revelation to mankind huh?!?!?

You want to be on board the ‘Ark of Salvation’ (this time Jesus, not a boat) BEFORE judgement day....just like the days of Noah right?! If not, it will be too late, not genuine desire to be on the ark. You will die in your sins Sad

Good news or what huh?!

Thoughts?
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 04:52 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
Thoughts?

Your post is identical to the one on Sat 9 Feb, 2019 06:35 am.

Doubtless this is the much vaunted second coming.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:01 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
Guys, just google it. There is a flood of evidence
Well, thats another way of ignoring the question and admitting that you have no idea about what you are talking . (nudge nudge)

vikorr

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:19 am
@farmerman,
Well, a mental illness or disorder could explain it. The irrationality seems to be ramping up.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:26 am
@farmerman,
That is one way to interpret it, sure
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:27 am
@vikorr,
Really? And you don’t suppose I could easily write something like that too?
Sheesh guys. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:29 am
@farmerman,
I could easily say I do not want to throw my pearls to pigs, who Will just trample them under there feet! Could I not? (Ppl who have openly admitted ‘they don’t care’,ppl who have no desire for hard facts and truth, just religion which tickles their ears) If you are not the kind of person who does not ultimately care, and desires to know the truth....you will find it if you seek it. 😉

I have hope in you guys. But really, I really hope you search for truth. Cause again, that is the true solution to your guys conditions, stuck in evolutionism.
Can’t help someone who doesn’t want help u know?

Annnnd, u turn to spin it now lol
But I say ciao for now.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 05:49 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Funny, we'd say the same thing to you anti-evolutionists. Look for the truth. You haven't found it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 08:00 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Trubble is, I DO CARE. There are millions of kids out there that we are hoping will be able to carry the torch of science and engineering into the future , in a manner that keeps us ahead of the pack.
All the countris that specify training in "Sacred text based science", Im not worried bout, they will not be able to keep up and will fall farther and farther behind into Medieval decay .

Im actually worried that, if schools agree to teach idiocy like yours as science, we will lose our place as one of the worlds leaders in scientific discovery. YOU guys hve shown that youve got nothing in your heads except piles of myths and fairy tales from which youve derived a worldview.
Debating with you is like debating with a pigeon. I give not a rat's ass about how you feel. I just dont want some kid, whose out there reading the whole bevy of Creationist Clowns (like you) that we have

on A2k. Im mazed at how stupid people can be to try to "rewrite facts" in a manner that only fits their Biblical views yet, they cannot EVER , reproduce these views in any scientific aren.
Ive always challenged clowns like you
Let us know about ONE SINGLE scientific finding that has been forwarded using your way of thinking.(Hint: dont waste your time, noones been able to present that yet) Hover, Id love to hear of one(Maybe like irreducible complexity?)

You should certainly be able to provide some proof of your "sacred spoutings ", otherwise they are just as we say, Fraud, lies and misrepresentations.
farmerman

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 08:06 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
But really, I really hope you search for truth
. As I said before, we search for FACT not TRUTH. TRUTH is arbitrary and subjective. Our president states his "Truths" right to our faces and we all know hes lying out his ass.

Remember, search for INDISPUTABLE FACTS, as they underpin OBJECTIVE TRUTH. What youbelieve in are a bunch of fairy tales that can easily debunked by real science.

0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 08:32 am
@farmerman,
You took quite a few words right out of my mouth.
Too bad most ppl cannot distinguish the difference between science and the religion/worldview of evolutionism tho🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️Sigh

I.e. Abiogenesis. 😉
farmerman

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 11:12 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
you are but a moron parading about as if he knows what hes saying. Try education rather than indoctrination by Fundamentalist Bullshit. What have you got to say about abiogenesis?? Im amazed you can spell it.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 03:34 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Well, I'll give it another shot.

- I don't avoid any questions or facts that contradict my own beliefs - you've demonstrated you do
- I don't try to divert conversation away from any questions or facts that contradict my own beliefs or statements - you've demonstrated you do
- I don't try to misrepresent the facts of others understanding - you've demonstrated you do
- I look for why contradiction exists - you demonstrated you don't
- I am not satisfied with contradictions when it comes to values - you've demonstrated you are
- I look for validity in others beliefs (even when I disagree) - you've demonstrated you don't

I believe that true honesty with yourself, and true/open consideration of every perspective is the only way to validate your own beliefs - in other words, to validate your own 'truth'. And that all of the above points are part of that process of validating your own 'truth'.

You claim to seek truth, while going against so much that is necessary to identifying / validating truth. Your claims worded so strongly about your knowledge of truth vs your behaviour that goes so strongly against actually validating your 'truth' - is a highly, highly irrational contradiction in your life.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 03:40 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr, I believe you are wasting time with Helloandgoodbye. I understand people like him, because all my siblings are christians. They are good at ignoring obvious contradictions in the Bible, and everything good that happens is because of god. I gave up long ago, and just let them express their beliefs. No harm done.
vikorr

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 04:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're very likely right that I'm wasting my time.

Though I'd say minimal harm done:
- Virtually no harm done as an individual (with exceptions of course), but the individual contributes to the group / mass lack of questioning]; and
- It is the group/mass lack of questioning that has lead to so much intolerance and violence in the world, whether it be triggered by religion, patriotism, nationalism, greed, racism, or any other mantra or ideology.

0 Replies