Me Too

maxdancona

Sun 5 Apr, 2020 02:31 pm
https://i.postimg.cc/15sPYpgP/Quixote.png
izzythepush

Sun 5 Apr, 2020 02:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh dear, for someone who claims to love irony, you’ve got no idea.
Sturgis

Sun 5 Apr, 2020 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Which of us is s'posed to be riding on max's back?
izzythepush

Sun 5 Apr, 2020 03:02 pm
@Sturgis,
**** knows, it’s his fantasy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 16 Apr, 2020 07:44 am
0 Replies

nononono

Thu 16 Apr, 2020 02:39 pm
Brett Kavanaugh's accusers actually all committed felonies by lying to congress.

Even though these women were all proven to be liars, and Kavanugh was proven innocent, none of these liars have been prosecuted.

Female privilege as clear as day. Women are never held accountable for their actions like men are.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 2 May, 2020 10:18 am
Preparing for a future vacancy
@Jacob606
·

It took me two decades to admit experiencing sexual abuse.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 2 May, 2020 02:22 pm
I Scream, You Scream
@kayteterry
·
So hey there, "but why did she take so long to report" people: I never even confronted my rapist. I walked to work with him the next day. It's incredibly confusing and scary and for some of us, it takes decades to untangle, especially if they are a trusted friend or boss.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 2 May, 2020 05:28 pm
莫妮卡🌹
@BlackBernieBabe
·
I still haven't told anyone who sexual out abused me as a child. I'm 35 years old.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 3 May, 2020 01:18 pm

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 9 May, 2020 08:33 am
MrsFreeYourMind is PISSED AF!!!Mouse face✌RoseⓋ
@TamaRama10
·
9m
I'm so very sad to read all these survivors calling #TaraReade a liar. It is only bc of #MeToo that I finally started calling mine rape. I'm flabbergasted they have gone from #BelieveAllWomen to basically using every argument Trump supporters used to discredit Blasey Ford.
maxdancona

Sat 9 May, 2020 08:50 am
@edgarblythe,
Tara Reid wants Trump to win the election.

Ideological liberals have painted themselves into a corner. Knock out the Democratic candidate and Trump wins by default (again). Cause the democrats to fracture with a quixotic revolution led by Bernie-- same result.

Pick one. These are your two choices.

1. Trump wins re-election this fall and serves another 4 years.
2. Democrats ignore Tara Reid until she shuts up.

edgarblythe

Sat 9 May, 2020 09:05 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Tara Reid wants Trump to win the election.

Ideological liberals have painted themselves into a corner. Knock out the Democratic candidate and Trump wins by default (again). Cause the democrats to fracture with a quixotic revolution led by Bernie-- same result.

Pick one. These are your two choices.

1. Trump wins re-election this fall and serves another 4 years.
2. Democrats ignore Tara Reid until she shuts up.

You're overlooking the most logical solution: Dump Biden before it's too late.
izzythepush

Sat 9 May, 2020 09:10 am
@edgarblythe,
I can’t see that happening, I know I’m talking as an outsider but I get the impression that most American voters are too small c conservative to vote for any other Democratic candidate. The nomination looks like a foregone conclusion, and another Trump presidency would be a disaster, and not just for America. You do share a planet with other countries you know.
maxdancona

Sat 9 May, 2020 09:11 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
You're overlooking the most logical solution: Dump Biden before it's too late.

I didn't overlook it at all. That would fracture the Democratic party and lead to a civil war with the Sanderistas... and Trump would be re-elected.
maxdancona

Sat 9 May, 2020 09:12 am
@izzythepush,
Wow! Izzy is on my side.

I know deep down he loves me.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 9 May, 2020 09:13 am
@maxdancona,
Biden lacks the mental capacity to govern and his policy ideas are virtually the same as the Republicans. There is no enthusiasm to elect him. It's not too late to select a viable candidate.
maxdancona

Sat 9 May, 2020 10:15 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Biden lacks the mental capacity to govern and his policy ideas are virtually the same as the Republicans. There is no enthusiasm to elect him. It's not too late to select a viable candidate.

Who would you suggest as a viable candidate, Edgar? You need to find someone who wouldn't cause a civil war in the Democratic party (Hint: it isn't Sanders).
edgarblythe

Sat 9 May, 2020 10:18 am
@maxdancona,
Somebody who will not make Trump's changes the new normal.
maxdancona

Sat 9 May, 2020 10:21 am
This Tara Reid problem is being caused by the ideological doctrine that women never lie.

Tara Reid is clearly full of ****.

1. Her story keeps changing.
2. Her story doesn't make sense compared to the recollections of women who worked with Biden at the time.
3. She could have made this political play before Biden was the presumptive nominee. She waited until her allegation would cause the most political turmoil possible.
4. Tara Reid has rather weird political views that have caused her to praise Putin.

Tara Reid wrote:
President Putin scares the power elite in America because he is a compassionate, caring, visionary leader. President Putin has higher approval ratings in America then the American President. President Putin is beloved by Russia and he not going anywhere. Instead of being ensnared in the recent political intrigues (and America is trying hard to set that trap). President Putin is keeping a calm focus on his own country’s development and future, without America.