Me Too

glitterbag

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 09:05 pm
I have a great idea, lets make up outrageous lies about people and accuse them of unnatural acts or heinous crimes and swear it's true.....and if anybody calls us on it, just repeat the same outrageous lies, et al but this time turn it around on them. Easy Peezy, like Lash.

The truth doesn't matter anymore, utter bullshit reigns supreme and the guy with most sorry ass story you would JUST KNOW would be laughed out of an idiots convention is embraced by people you thought were normal people.

It's mob mentality, and Trump scares the **** out of people by convincing them other people are the enemy. It's his talent, his skill. He does the things that are revolting, and attracts the people who believe they are the salt of the earth but for some reason revel in the audacity of his coarse, boorish, thuggish behaviour.

You can see it in the faces of the mob at his glorious LOOK AT ME parties. They are eating it up with a spoon, life has never been so satisfying. Finally, they can vicariously enjoy proxy humiliating any one who ever hurt them, even if it was only in their imagination. They can watch Trump mock disabled people, actually shake and flail his hands around and the crowd goes wild.

And so, like a broken clock that only has the correct time twice a day we have turned a metoo thread into another shameful attempt to normalize Trump.

And to paraphrase an old Day Time Soap Opera, like sand thru an hourglass, someone will be right behind me who thinks it is crucial to bring up Hillary, once again, and again and again.....I am sick to death hearing how much some people hate Hillary.....I get it, you hate her, fine with me. Now everybody knows because you can't stop talking about her. I'm not Hillary's mother or daughter or lawyer and I believe firmly in your right to hate anyone you want....Enjoy..
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:00 pm
@Lash,
Bill Clinton did a lot of good to America too. Strong economy, deficit reduction, very high standing in the world... You have allowed hatred to dominate your mind, reason for which you can't think straight.
edgarblythe

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:37 pm
Clinton screwed up the welfare system, can claim prisons for profit, repealed Glass-Steagal which helped set the scene for the great recession and moved the Democratic Party further right by claiming Republican ideas as his own.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:39 pm
@Olivier5,
It's a terrible time in my country. I've seen family members become estranged, life long friends cut off friendships. Trump in the White house is a bad knockoff performance of Joe Pesci in Goodfellows.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:45 pm
@Olivier5,
He’s really more to blame for the current state of affairs in this country than any other single person. He devised a brilliant plan to make himself fabulously wealthy via the White House, and has perfected a pretty bold gaslight defense for doing it in broad daylight, under our noses. I’ll definitely give him that.
Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:53 pm
@Lash,
Get over it. You have more pressing problems than traveling back in time and changing the past.

I suspect you know quite well your current president is far worse than any Clinton could ever be. I suspect you're trying to run away from that very thought, as well as from your own personal responsibility in bringing Trump to the white house. That's why you obsess yourself with has-been's and age-old gripes: to flee the ugly present.
Lash

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 10:58 pm
(Edit [Moderator]: )

This response was one of five posts by two posters which were moderated for violating the A2K rule on personal arguments ad nauseam (when "a personal dispute between members drags on and on and gets in the way of others being able to discuss a topic").
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:00 pm
@Olivier5,
I think you and Set just bought yourselves a heap of trouble, I'll light a candle for each of you.
Lash

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:01 pm
@Olivier5,
No, actually, it’s the fact that those two money-grubbing crooks are planning a world tour to further enrich themselves and Hillary kicked it off by white-washing her husband’s disgusting past.

So, I guess YOU’LL need to get over it.
Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Lash is more nuisance than trouble.
glitterbag

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:03 pm
@Olivier5,
Trust me, the candle can't hurt.
Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:04 pm
@Lash,
Okay so the Clintons own you. You can't possibly forget them. You love them, therefore, in your own way.
Lash

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:07 pm
@Olivier5,
Soaring discourse tonight.
Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:27 pm
@glitterbag,
Vote me up when I reach -100, will you?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:29 pm
@Lash,
They DO own you in the sense that you're totally obssessed with them. I'm just trying to help you here.
Lash

Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:41 pm
@Olivier5,
Well, let me return the favor.

When the Clintons mind their own business, I mind mine. When they pop up in the news to rake it the next hundred million and frontload that tour of lies in the media with bullshit interviews, I’ll say what I think.

That’s normal behavior.

The poor dolts owned by the Clintons are the ones who screech and wail in their defense. Just move along. You’ll be fine.
izzythepush

Mon 22 Oct, 2018 02:54 am
Lash wrote:

The plural of Clinton doesn’t require an apostrophe

In fairness to Setanta that was clearly a typo. He may be a lot of things but I don't doubt he understands the apostrophe rule.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 22 Oct, 2018 03:13 am
@Lash,
Okay but you know they're not going to be around forever. You might wish to plan ahead and find other democrats to obsess about while your country goes down in flames because of Trump.
Lash

Mon 22 Oct, 2018 04:56 am
@Olivier5,
Pretty soon, Trump obsession will give way to the fact that Trump is a symptom of what’s wrong with the US, not the cause. I’d like people to start digging deeper for the cure.
Olivier5

Mon 22 Oct, 2018 05:12 am
@Lash,
Hence the need to keep heaping scorn at a couple of politicians from the 1990s, I guess... Rolling Eyes