Cockroach problem

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:12 am
So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. And my lease is gonna end here next month and I start and internship in another state in January. So I need a place to stay for a month. My boyfriend offered that I move in with him, and I would very much like to except he is messy. And I mean there are literally families of cockroaches crawling around his kitchen, and I can't open his fridge without smelling rotten food. It's all pretty gross. Besides that there are empty beer bottles everywhere and he leaves food out for days. He's really sweet and always cooks for me though, and I love him and would like to move in but dame, I don't know how to fix this. I don't wanna make him change and if he was just a little messy I would be okay, but this is unsanitary. Help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,154 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:26 am
@RiverOceana,
Find someplace else. And look at this guy: he lives in filth? And it's OK with him?

That almost sounds like he has a mental problem ....
0 Replies

dre0017

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:26 am
@RiverOceana,
My advice to you is to tell him to get it together and clean up after himself. Your not really changing him if you tell him to clean his house, he is a adult so he needs to act like it and take care of his house.
0 Replies