How to not be sad about being alone though.

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 08:03 am
I have been trying to find someone to be with though it seems like most guys don't want to be with a quiet person like me ya. I am sad about it since I don't want to be alone. How can I not feel this way though. Can someone give me some advice. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 543 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dre0017

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 12:04 pm
@asiangal555,
In my opinion, I think you should surround yourself with things that you enjoy or things that make you happy or even hangout or make some great friends.
Also you have to be patient sometimes when wanting a relationship with someone. Just keep trying and don't give up but, don't rush or you might get in a bad relationship and end up getting hurt.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 01:05 pm
It takes energy to get out there and put yourself in any new situation.

Do you have the courage and energy to do that?

Join a club where people who enjoy doing the same thing as you hang out.

Stay off the computer. Too easy for people to hide behind the keyboard.

asiangal555

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:22 am
@PUNKEY,
Ya I am a quiet person so it may be hard for me though. If I do join a club will someone talk to me first if he is interested in me though. I am kind of shy to talk to someone I like. Thanks.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:28 am
@asiangal555,
If you're not out there, doing interesting things, why would someone be interested in you.

Join a club, go to meet-up events, join a sports team. Be an interesting person.

Talk to others.

Expecting other people to do the work isn't fair.

__

Separately - do you speak with all the yas and thoughs you use in posting? it sounds very very young. That could be off-putting to someone who does try to speak to you.
dre0017

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 12:38 pm
@asiangal555,
Your going to have to break out of that shyness if not now, then over time. You cant expect for someone to be interested in a person who doesn't talk or express their self's in ways they enjoy.
0 Replies

asiangal555

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 04:00 am
@ehBeth,
I think that maybe I want to become a more interesting person so that other people would like to be with me. I don't really use those words when talking I think. I do sometimes use it since english isn't my first language ya. Thanks for the advice.
0 Replies