Married man

SingleM

Sun 8 Oct, 2017 12:38 am
it’s hard to figure out if this married man is into me or not. I’ve had a crush on this coworker of mines for a while now. And now I feel like he’s into me but I don’t want it to be all in my head just because I like him. He’s well known as a married man who just had a baby. (YES I KNOW ITS WRONG) but hey you can’t help who you like. But for someone reason I feel likes he flirting. We give eachother these long stares and glares we both smile and pretend as if nobody else in the room. He give me side touches and elbow tickles, and we have good conversations. With these stares it’s breathe taking and heart stopping. We hold hands for a few when nobody is around. I think I’m falling for him. And I dislike myself for that because he’s married and has a baby. So right now he’s gone for a couple weeks from work. But came in last week to check up on what’s been going on just for a few minutes. We looked at eachother and I looked away fast. Couldn’t face him. But as he was leaving his office he came by me with a smile and say good afternoon to me. In a flirtatious way. He doesn’t act this at towards anyone else at he job or at least opens up. Is into me? should I tell him how I feel, when he comes back? so it can pass? HELP 😩
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 640 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

chai2

Sun 8 Oct, 2017 01:15 am
@SingleM,
SingleM wrote:

but hey you can’t help who you like.

Well that is utter bullshit.

But hey, if you want to screw a guy who is obviously a tremendous jerk, that's your decision.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 8 Oct, 2017 07:22 am
Stop. Stop.

Put the brakes on certain guys: little boys, smokers, druggies, priests, gays, and MARRIED MEN!

Change jobs if needed.
0 Replies

Linkat

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 04:41 pm
@SingleM,
Best solution find a single man. You are playing with fire and will end up being hurt.

Like eh Beth said...you can help who you like. You may be attracted to him but you are a grown adult who does not need to act on impulses. Just put in your mind he us unavailable and stop flirting. Find a single guy to flirt with.

Oh and not only could this end up hurting you personally having an office affair with a married man could hurt her professional career.

Be the grownup and end it.who would want to be involved with a cheater anyway
0 Replies

Eliloup

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 09:28 pm
Don't go with a married man.

It has too many men in the world. Chose a single man.
0 Replies

nicky13

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:47 pm
@SingleM,
Just no

No , no, no

This is all kinds of wrong and you shouldn’t even be asking the question smh 🤦‍♂️
0 Replies