Can a person change their personality to get someone to like them though.

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:11 pm
I was wondering if I can get someone I like to want to be with me if I can change my personality ya. I am a quiet girl though I am not sure if I can change my personality to get the guy I like ya. He only wants to be with girls that talk more though. Can anyone give me some advice on this. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 608 • Replies: 7
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:12 pm
@asiangal555,
No, but you can kind of force yourself into a mold - for a little while.
asiangal555

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 02:41 pm
@roger,
Thanks. Does that mean that maybe a quiet guy would be someone I should look for instead though.
roger

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 03:42 pm
@asiangal555,
Maybe. Anyhow, don't bother with someone for whom you have to change who you are. It won't work for very long.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 06:33 pm
@roger,
I agree firmly with Roger.

I started out in life as quite shy, though I grew opinionated fairly early on, quietly, say, at age eleven or so. That was from my parent's magazines, as well as somewhat contradictory stuff by them as individuals, plus, friend's points of view. I got less shy with time, so that you read me now, decades later, as a fairly ballsy woman.

My personality? I opened up. A lot of people do, while learning about the world.
A variety of people affected me, or didn't.

Change yourself to get someone interested that you might want to date?
That's a smudgie idea. Don't be a jerk to yourself, or the person.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 06:44 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Adds, i worked in a hospital from the day I turned sixteen, St. John's in Santa Monica. I wouldn't have missed it. I worked there a bunch of years, after school and sometimes full time. That affected my views, for sure.

Bu tthat was not my trying to get dating approval.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 06:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Adds, i worked in a hospital from the day I turned sixteen, St. John's in Santa Monica. I wouldn't have missed it. I worked there a bunch of years, after school and sometimes full time. That affected my views, for sure.

But that was not my trying to get dating approval.
0 Replies

Romeron

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 11:57 pm
Yes,its possible.But finding a one that is very much suitable for is much better.
0 Replies