What To Do?

Mame

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 08:37 am
@chip007,
I really don't know why you're with someone you haven't trusted throughout the entire relationship. How can you love her if you don't trust her? Are you still talking about her previous experiences after all this time?
chip007

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 02:00 pm
@chai2,
You need to read properly. We were exclusive she asked to be if you would take the time to read. Yet you come off inept and biased every time you make a comment. Plus if that's your outlook on relationships i feel sorry for who ever ends up with you. Morality and integrity go a long ways. Since you have neither your view point has no merit and i don't need the opinion of the likes of you.
chip007

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 02:06 pm
@Mame,
I believe shes changed. I do love her but the underlying issue lingers. I can look past it for long periods of time but when a commitment like marriage is broached it makes it all pop back to fore front. It never comes up anymore i just keep it myself and swallow my pride.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 02:22 pm
@chip007,
She didn't ask to be exclusive.

She asked if you were exclusive. Big difference. Apparantly she wasn't feeling it yet.

In any event, morality and integrity and/or ethics aren't the same thing. Whether you think any person here as any of them is irrelevant.

Again, why are you blaming others, including me, of bringing up morality or ethics, when you're the only one who has mentioned it.

Also, no one has insulted you, including me. You're the one doing the name calling.

We have all said the same thing as Cycloptichorn. For some reason he has resonated with you. Cool.
chip007

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 12:56 am
@chai2,
If someone asks if your exclusive with them and the relationship, it speaks for itself. You can respond because obviously your looking for attention and i will indulge you this last time. Now i bring up morality and integrity with you because of your statements! Acting as if being promiscuous in a relationship up to 6 months is fine. That raises red flags about those exact things morality and integrity. I can tell your young and quick to point the finger but when called out for your over reach on a topic that wasn't asking for condemnation you back track. Plus continue to miss read and fall face first.

No you haven't said the same thing as Cyclotichorn and if you understood what you wrote you couldn't possibly say that. Now I know your going to respond and that's fine. Some people just cant understand when there opinion is not wanted.
0 Replies