What To Do?

chip007

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:04 pm
This is going to be lengthy. But please bare with me. Here's the dilemma that has been eating away at my sanity for four years now. I've been with my gf for over four years now. There's talk about marriage but I have my reservations to the idea. Here is what main problems are and why I'm so hesitant on the idea.

The problems all stem from the start of our relationship. Still to this day she will not give me clarity on it or the absolute truth. Out of fear it may end our relationship or out of spite. Trust me I've tried 100's of times to get a answer but the stories have changed so many times it would be a impossibility to decipher.

We began dating on the pretense both of us were looking for long term love and ready to settle down. She was 26 and i was 31. All seemed good until I noticed here phone would be going off at all hours of the night. Which set alarms off. I confronted her about it and she said they were just friends. But later I learned they were all guys that she had previous sexual encounters with. I learned one in particular who she had met right before me and had given falacio too. Just two days before meeting me on just their second meet. She had contact with him for the first month and a half we were dating. When she actually asked me after two weeks if we were exclusive. Gives you an idea of her intentions. They were far from what was stated when we first met. Plus it sets tone for her honesty. Now I'll dive in deeper. Here are the main hurtful things she did and won't answer truthfully about.

1st ( The Worst)
This eats me up to no extent still to this day. I'm still unsure of what happened. It was just over three weeks of dating. She came to my house and I hadn't seen her the previous day. She came over and we got intimate. We were in bathroom first and she was sitting on sink. We did the deed and then were headed to bedroom to continue. First i noticed she didn't feel the same as before. I know this because we had had sex for 20 days in row. She felt looser. I really wouldn't have thought twice about it if i hadn't noticed the blood on sink. I knew it wasn't her period. So we got to bedroom and we started to have sex from behind. There's where I saw her anus was actually torn and bleeding. So I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She immediately said she never knew and that she well see doctor.

To actually give you more merit to the story. The guy I mentioned earlier that she continued to talk to while with me. I got this from her too. She said was only into anal and well endowed. So i put two and two together. So after four months from that day of asking, she finally came to some morality on the situation. So her truth was and remember we had been together everyday since we met and intimate every time also.

(Her Excuse)
That when i dropped her off at her place that morning she was so horny that she masturbated both vaginally and anally. To the point she ripped her anus. It gets better. Not only did she supposedly do that to herself. I was like OK, will if that's the fact then were you at least thinking of me? She looked embarrassed and said she was thinking about guy previously mentioned and just happened to send pics of it to him. That was the truth I got! Would you except that as truth?

2.(Demoralizing)
Here's where it gets personal. I never understood body shaming or how it could mess with people as much as they say it does. But it really does and I feel horrible for anyone who has been put through it.

When we first met slowly but surely I saw this woman wasn't what she led on to be. She almost reveled into taking about past sexual experiences. Which is fine as long as your story stays the same. So one night after a couple of drinks, she starts talking about penis size. How she was with two really big guys 8 or 9 inches and one monster of a man. She was proud describing that he was 14 inches. like I literally took out a tape measure just to show her. Her response was, that is how big it was. She even went on to say how she was sore for three days after sex with him. I'm not the jealous type or insecure but just being above average. I had my doubts if I was in her area of likability in the penis department. This all came out within two weeks of us meeting.
So during sex she would say off hand remarks. Such as I'm having a hard time feeling you. So we would switch positions and I would ask her if that's better and she would flat out say no. Which pretty much killed me on the inside. It came to a head one time after a trip to her relatives. We got back and were having sex and she just looked up and said i cant feel you! She had a look as if she was at a funeral. I was angry but tried to keep calm and said has it always been that way and she said yes. I had enough and asked her to leave. She asked why I was upset. I replied your constantly cutting my size down. She then replied I'm misunderstanding. I knew I wasn't misunderstanding anything. I knew this to be true because of past comments. I'd even throw things at her like I'm thinking of enlargement surgery and she would say yes you should, id like that. So having your manhood being dismantled by someone you love is gut wrenching but her excuse for it which i will give below is even worse.

(Her Excuse)
Now after all she has said. She can look at me and say I'm the 2nd biggest guy shes been with. Like I said previously stick to your story! Saying what she says now is like getting slapped in face, it hurts worse then before. She says my size was never a issue. That she would only say that type of thing cause she was mad at me. Which is a lie. Because it was never said during a argument. She also says it was her attempt at pushing us apart. But she always would come back regardless whether asked to or not. Another excuse she says she was so wet while we would have intercourse she couldn't feel the texture of me. Has anyone been told that by somebody who loves them then acts as if its not true?

3. (Feeling Second Best)
This is about one main element in the story the other guy. If not familiar with it please review issue one. So after the whole debacle of whatever happened between him and my gf. I wanted to know why she did whatever she did. I asked her point blank why. May be a week after the whole masturbation story. Story has changed so much its hard to know whats what. Her originally response is what i take for truth. She looked at me that time straight in the eyes and said have you ever met someone that makes your jaw drop. I said yes. She said well that's how he was for me. I said what else. She said he had a bigger penis then I did too and she always thought about the different positions they could do. Figures back to body shaming. That conversation still haunts me. I do believe shes only with me because that guy only wanted f*** buddy.

(Her Excuse)
Now she has a completely different out look. She is a different person now. Her stating he was better looking. Is now just because she wanted to get back at me over something. As for her trying to get with him because he had a bigger penis she was mistaken. I'm bigger now. Would you buy the 360 turn around?

My fault, in reality. I love someone who cant or wont tell me the truth. Out of fear it would end us. I just don't get it never will. If i wasn't good enough then how the heck do you want my hand in marriage. How can someone say and do those things. Only to twist it to the point that no truth can ever be known. I've given myself to someone i don't even know in a sense.

What the hell do I do? I love her but that doesn't trump honesty. I really have been with someone i don't know. I have no idea if I'm sexually adequate or if she cheated on me. Well she did mentally just don't know if it was physical. Would you take someones hand in marriage with so much unexplained baggage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 971 • Replies: 24
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:27 pm
@chip007,
chip007 wrote:
Trust me I've tried 100's of times to get a answer

just stop all that bs

there is no good reason for the two of you to discuss your past sexual experiences in detail

I'm not sure which one of you I find more annoying - you for asking or her for telling. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with either of you.

__

Stop talking about your past sexual crap. It isn't doing the relationship any good.

It's hard to understand why you're together.
chip007

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:31 pm
@ehBeth,
I dont think you understand> this happened while we were together. I never asked about her sexual past she told it on her own. So im sort of confused by your comment. If there was infidelity on your partners be half wouldn't you want to know.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:47 pm
@chip007,
chip007 wrote:
The problems all stem from the start of our relationship.

I learned they were all guys that she had previous sexual encounters with. I learned one in particular who she had met right before me and had given falacio too. Just two days before meeting me on just their second meet. She had contact with him for the first month and a half we were dating.

It was just over three weeks of dating.

you knew it was a mess right at the start - before you were even in a long-term relationship

you chose to be with her (the details of the crap truly don't matter) and to continue to ask questions

__

You chose to be in a mess - continued to stay with/in a mess.

Either get out or accept it's a mess you chose.

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:51 pm
@chip007,
chip007 wrote:
I never asked about her sexual past

Quote:
Trust me I've tried 100's of times to get a answer

you can't keep your own story straight

why should she be any better?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:52 pm
@chip007,
chip007 wrote:

I dont think you understand> this happened while we were together.

has it been happening regularly over the past few years or over the first few months of dating? I personally wouldn't consider anything in the first six or so months infidelity.
chip007

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:55 pm
@ehBeth,
I agree. I did and its a mess. But there are feelings involved and just dropping something like this is not like throwing out a bag of garbage. I love her and just want the truth. If i could get it i would move past it. May be its just wishful thinking on my part.
chip007

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:57 pm
@ehBeth,
We differ on that subject point. If i'm sleeping with someone and we are known to be exclusive to each other. Then thats what it is. No like i said its the start of the relationship that gives me pause
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 02:59 pm
@chip007,
You're not going to get anywhere with this online.

If you are considering a lifetime commitment to this person, I think you'd be best off seeing a counsellor - individually and as a couple. You both seem to have work to do.
0 Replies

chip007

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 03:11 pm
@ehBeth,
That's the second time you've said I've asked her about her sexual past. I didn't. My story is straight. 100 times is referring to her telling the truth about what happened while we are together. Not her sexual past. So please read fully before accusing me. Why in the world would i want to know the sexual past of any women Im with. Thats why i was so taken back when she divulged it.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 11:24 am
@chip007,
Why are you discussing marriage here? Hell, why are you even still in a relationship?
chai2

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 11:57 am
@chip007,
chip007 wrote:

Not her sexual past.

Sooooo.....things she did sexually with someone else at the beginning of your dating was not in the past?

None of what she did sexually in the past, including the first months of your relationship, is any of your business. Period.

Anyway, you keep asking her "for the truth".

What if she told you something that somehow in your mind satisfied you?
How do you know that was the truth, or if she finally just thought of a story to give you that shut you up?

So now that I've put that thought in your head, you'll never believe whatever she tells you.

What are you going to do with that?

chai2

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 11:59 am
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

Why are you discussing marriage here? Hell, why are you even still in a relationship?

So what if they are discussing marriage.

Still none of his business.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 06:38 am
@chai2,
So what if they are discussing marriage? The relationship sounds like a train wreck. The question is a valid one.
chip007

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 03:27 pm
@chai2,
Ok for the last time. Please read fully before jumping the gun. I did not ask she divulged here past relationships. I do believe it was some sort of turn on for her. I did not ask about here past relationships period.

Second if your with someone and they do things that are wrong on a sexual level while with you its wrong. Maybe you have no sense of morality but i do. Like who gets a grace period while with someone. That's the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard.
0 Replies

chip007

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 03:29 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
The relationship has made progress. Its been stable for a while. I do see a future but trust is still the underlying issue.
0 Replies

chip007

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 03:35 pm
@chai2,
I really wish that people would actually read before replying. Nothing is more irritating to hear a personal opinion or attack on what they conceive to be a fact. Specially when they haven't proof read the merits of the story.

This wasn't a question of whats right or wrong or who's to blame. Its about how or what to do. So please save your venom for something it pertains to or has merit for. Thanks
chai2

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 04:55 pm
@chip007,
Actually, you have never indicated "past relationship", you simply said "past".

If you've known each other now for over 4 years, and she had sex with someone else during the first few weeks of your dating, that is indeed the past.

When first starting to date, and having sex with someone, both people are free to have sex with as many people as they want. That is until the 2 people decide together they are exclusive, it's absolutely no one's business who either of them have sex with before that.

ehBeth is right. You need to get your story straight. I haven't said anything about blame, or the concepts of right or wrong. You appear to be the one who is hung up on what someone did 4 years ago, when you'd only known each other a few weeks.

I've certainly not made any personal attacks. Instead I stated that you say you want "the truth" from her, yet if she gave you an explanation you were somehow satisfied with, you'd never have any way of knowing if that was the actual truth, or just something to get you from bugging her anymore. Especially when you yourself said you've asked her about this 100 times.

Dating for a few weeks is not "being with" someone. That's apparantly when her sex with another person took place. You make it sound that a person is not allowed to date and have sex with more than one person at a time, from the first date.

What to do?
Leave her alone about something she doesn't care to tell you, and is none of your business.
Stop obsessing over something that happened 4 years ago, when you had been dating someone for only a few weeks.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 05:07 pm
@chip007,
The real answer is that it doesn't matter. If you have no reason to believe that she's unhappy with you or currently cheating on you somehow, then you're just getting worked up over something insignificant.

It really doesn't matter if someone else was a better lover than you, bigger or whatever. You're not the best lover in the world and neither am I. Some other crazy dude out there is. That's not the point of being in a relationship with someone. If you think she doesn't feel satisfied with you, why do you think she sticks around?

Cycloptichorn
chip007

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 11:27 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Thanks that's what I needed to hear. It just hurt to no extent not to know what she really thinks or did. I just hope she loves me for who I've always been. I don't want to be a guy she wants out of pity and came to terms with her acceptance about me. If that makes sense.