Dogs On Planes

kickycan

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 08:27 pm
I was wondering what the hell that was, Osso.

I love how this thread just pops back up every once in a while because some new person has decided to stop by and tell me what an a-hole I am.

And now it has a theme song too, thanks to our good friend Chai Tea. Cool!
0 Replies

jiafzhbbs

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:07 am
Re: Dogs On Planes

I have heard that Americans like dogs very much.May be in america all dogs can be allowed to take plane.But in china,I think dogs can not be allowed to take plane.Dogs in a plane may resort to a lot of terrible effects like the author said.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:35 pm
Well, I don't have anything new to add but reading the thread has been amusing in itself...

kicky... youre a cruel man but I like your style. :wink:

My opinion- they should find out which people are gonna die from allergies to the animals before they let the animals on the planes...

It's not like a cat or a dog is any more annoying than a person with a bad odour or a weak bladder or a loud voice or.... a pooping baby.... etc etc.
Man.... planes are unpleasant.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:35 pm
I have no idea what this thread is about. I just had this impulse to stop in and call Kickycan an a-hole.

Well.... I guess that is out of my system.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 08:47 pm
In china, pets in a plane is called "delivery"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 08:48 pm
WHAT?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 08:48 pm
Weeping for mssing Kicky..

you talking about hot dogs?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 08:50 pm
Wheres Kicky? he doing time again ? What now?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 09:39 pm
kickycan wrote:

I love how this thread just pops back up every once in a while because some new person has decided to stop by and tell me what an a-hole I am.

I'm just bumping the ol' "call Kicky an a$$hole" thread. Thought maybe that would summon him...

Kicky, you a$$hole. Don't you dare procreate.
0 Replies

dirtydaz

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 07:37 am
Steve on a plane¿?¿
hello all,
i joined today as im in need of the details of this topic,
i have a dog called Steve, hes 10 a month old husky wolf cross, i need to fly to russia soon and for obvious reasons Steve will be joining me on this trip. i need to know the requirments for taking a dog aboard a plane,
i`m aware that you can tranq your dog for the ride, thus not sketching your dog out with the traumer...so Steve has a pasport with his photo in, he has a micro chip, all injections etc and rabies protection.
i live in barcelona but will be moving to moskow for a change of scenery,
i`d appreciate all the help you can give me on this...you seem to have all the anwsers,
cheers in advance,
Daz & Steve.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 08:25 am
Re: Steve on a plane¿?¿
dirtydaz wrote:
hello all,
i joined today as im in need of the details of this topic,
i have a dog called Steve, hes 10 a month old husky wolf cross, i need to fly to russia soon and for obvious reasons Steve will be joining me on this trip. i need to know the requirments for taking a dog aboard a plane,
i`m aware that you can tranq your dog for the ride, thus not sketching your dog out with the traumer...so Steve has a pasport with his photo in, he has a micro chip, all injections etc and rabies protection.
i live in barcelona but will be moving to moskow for a change of scenery,
i`d appreciate all the help you can give me on this...you seem to have all the anwsers,
cheers in advance,
Daz & Steve.

You have to contact the Russian travel bureau for their requirements for dogs entering the country.

Never drug your dog for an airplane trip. Often animals vomit on such trips and if he is drugged he will choke to death. Talk to your vet and the airlines about what you should do.
0 Replies

dirtydaz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 05:42 am
Steve on a plane
thanxs for that green witch,
but i`ve just found out im not alowed to take steve because the house i was going to live in dosnt allow dogs, so in that case i`m not moving.
no Steve, no me,
simple.
cheers again,
much appreciataed!!
DaZ & Steve Very Happy
0 Replies