When Assault Should Be Legal

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:19 am
cjhsa wrote:
I was at a store and the lady in front of me paid by check. Took her like 10 minutes to complete the transaction, and the clerk just stood there, la te da.

Then I walk up and the girl says "Sorry, cash or check only. No credit cards". I wanted to bitch slap both of them. I hate checks. And what a stupid policy.

well those swiping machines take a certain amount of intelligence to operate..... :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:20 am
Yeah, I tend to swipe the cards upside down and backwards, but what's really cool is when the transaction goes through anyway. Smile
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:22 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
au1929, I was going to say that behavior deserves for them to be followed home and have their family tortured and killed, but I'm going to say spare the family, and just do in the house pets.

Yes, but save the family torturing for the ones who steal the parking spot you've been waiting for in that same scenario.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:42 am
If there are multiple cashier lines to pick from, I alway's pick the one that takes the LONGEST to get through.

I'm like a slow poke magnet! And it's not that I don't do the 3 second survey of who has less groceries, I DO, but I still end up in the slow line.

After I realize the line I snubbed is moving faster than the one I picked, "LINE REGRET CHOICE" set's in!

There is more to shopping than beats the eye.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:44 am
cj, it's not only bad that they're using checks to pay for groceries, but they wait until the last second to start writing it. (I've noted only women do this too). Instead of having the f'n check written out, minus the amount, they wait until the total is displayed, then take out the purse, then take out the checkbook, then start writing the damn check.

Kill them all.

KILL THEM ALL, DAMMIT!!!

Merry Xmas, you stupid bastards.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:47 am
And their friends and relatives as well.
0 Replies