When Assault Should Be Legal

littlek

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 09:54 pm
I face my bills, usually, before I give them to the cashier. I guess it comes from working the service industry.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 10:09 pm
What do you say to your bills as you face them?

"Bye bye bill....I'll miss you, I hope to see much more or you soon."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 10:11 pm
Ha! I give each a little kiss and set them free. If they really love me, they'll come back to me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:09 am
You think you have it bad, Slappy, but you'd go insane if you lived where I live. Over here, most everyone knows eachother, so when they're finished getting their money back in the purse, they continue to chat with the cashier for another 5 minutes before getting the hell out of the way. It drives me nuts too. I know I have better things to do then to stand in line all day listening to people tell the cashier their life story. As my mom gets older, she's becoming one of those basket in the isles people, but I'm training her to change that ;-)
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:26 am
Montana wrote:
You think you have it bad, Slappy, but you'd go insane if you lived where I live. Over here, most everyone knows each other, so when they're finished getting their money back in the purse, they continue to chat with the cashier for another 5 minutes before getting the hell out of the way.

Laughing That was my other pet peeve. The worse scenario is when two people haven't seen each other in years and they decide to catch up on every event that has transpired, blah-blah-blah-blah.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:34 am
I have a neat little trick I use if someone is taking too much time at the counter. I simply look around, make sure there are no witnesses, then grab them by hair, pull the head back sharply, and slit their throat with my bowie knife.

All the confusion, the screaming and hollering and ensuing panic that follows usually enables me to escape the grocery store with a free bag of groceries.

A word of caution: Don't draw too hard on your knife or you will sever the head.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:37 am
you dn't have Buck knives where you live gus?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:40 am
Buck knives are for pussies.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:50 am
What does a bowie knife look like?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 07:54 am
http://www.knifesite.com/fullsize/WW49.jpg
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:09 am
I knew I was going to get a pic out of you Gustalikeweapons.

It looks like something a pirate would own.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:14 am
Buck knife
http://www.wknives.com/buck/124-frontiersman.jpg
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:16 am
So buck knifes are shorter than bowie knifes.

Is a bowie knife a hunting knife?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:23 am
hmmmm Buck knife or cheap punk ass 5.95 Indonesian butter spreader. I uess Im gonna have to go with Dys on this.

I carry a Buck folding fillet knife
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:29 am
For murdering in the Food King...how about an ice pick? Easier to conceal, less messy...just as lethal placed properly...and you can put it right back on the shelf in the household goods aisle....
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:45 am
My pet peeve is people who, and I sometimes believe deliberately, take their sweet time in pulling out of a parking spot in a crowded shopping center while others are waiting for a parking spot. Especially those who when asked if they are leaving indicate no. and several minutes later you notice have pulled out.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 09:19 am
ice picks are really hard to find these days. Youd only be able to do somebody at Williams Sonoma.Thats quite inconvenient
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 09:37 am
au1929, I was going to say that behavior deserves for them to be followed home and have their family tortured and killed, but I'm going to say spare the family, and just do in the house pets.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
farmerman wrote:
ice picks are really hard to find these days. Youd only be able to do somebody at Williams Sonoma.Thats quite inconvenient

yes but you would be murdering a better class of people...there is something to be said for discernment....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 10:18 am
I was at a store and the lady in front of me paid by check. Took her like 10 minutes to complete the transaction, and the clerk just stood there, la te da.

Then I walk up and the girl says "Sorry, cash or check only. No credit cards". I wanted to bitch slap both of them. I hate checks. And what a stupid policy.
0 Replies