the impression i leave to her

Dzokson

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 07:28 pm
i really need some education on conversational skills because i have no courage to approach a girl and i think she likes me ( judged by gazes, long stares ) share your knowledge with me

also how can i improve my self esteem and confidence and actualky get the balls to approach her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 417 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 08:04 pm
@Dzokson,
Well it depends. Is this girl a member of a royal family, for instance the daughter of the king of the elves? That would mean she possesses all kinds of supernatural powers, and her intelligence level is far beyond any mere mortal. That could present a problem as far as ice breakers.

Maybe she's just posing as a girl but is in fact a member of the Triads. The physical danger level of approaching her would obviously be pretty high. You need to consider this real possibility.

She might be an under cover agent for the CIA, in which case she probably has a lot of reports to fill out, and many espionage inservices to attend.

Or, there's the remote possibility she's just a girl that gets up with morning breath, who has chores like taking out the garbage and scooping out the cat litter box, and wishes you would just come over and say hello. There's this weird chance she might be thinking that she's being really stupid for staring at you, because you obviously have no interest in her.

She might be right now asking her friends, or complete strangers on line if they/we think you like her.

If you interested, go say hello, and guess what? Now it's her turn to respond. It's not just on you, you know.

It might turn out you talk to her and realize she has nothing you're interested in.

Or, she might express disinterest. In that case the earth will open up and swallow you, and everyone, and I mean everyone, will talk for months at least about it. Multiple people will post YouTube videos of the encounter, and there will be pages of comments.
Dzokson

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 01:00 pm
@chai2,
I completely understand you, and honestly I COULD HAVE NOT get a better answer than yours, thanks for being here ! ! !
0 Replies