Lie till the day They Die? Am I crazy?

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 02:45 pm
Ok I need advice and opinions as well as suggestions. Ok I'm a single man here in the 402 area. I was in a relationship for 7 years got a son out of it things were not good for us or the kids . She had others prior anyways I met someone played the role at both households started to fall in love and she said no more. I thought I would.be able to have my cake and eat it too? So I went with my heart when I Kaye's all cards on the table it devastated my ex so 3 years lateri find out a lot about life and got a taste of there's I use to drink I guess so after trying to hold on to something that I clearly know now was never there. I move out and am single now I try and rekindle things with kids mom and after another year or so we start messing round and get together. About 4 months in something strange happens? Ok now her oldest is 22 and his best friend was single and living there up till we got serious again. Long story short one night drinking she said I will never forgive you??? Then one night I leave and call when I get to my place from hers it's like 3:30 am phone rings two cycles no answer? Call again she answers but it sounds like she's running ? Consistsant eratic breathing and not really coherent with conversation with me ? She said she was looking for her pants when I asked what the **** she was doin??? And I was having feelings about them already so I asked her if he was there and she said she didn't know then all of a sudden she said there he is ?? Few months later I confront them both and ask him if he messed around with her and he smiled and was silent .. She swears up n down I'm crazy and nothing ever happened but she can't explain her behavior on the phone that night. What do you think ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 581 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 03:39 pm
@Beanmaster,
Ask her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 04:01 pm