Marriage problem

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 06:12 am
I have been married going on 7 years. Our marriage has had lots of ups and downs. I suffer from severe anxiety which makes me blame everything on myself and sometimes makes me not think without doing something. Several months ago my husband made a consultation for lasik surgery he never told me till after the fact. I did not agree with it 100 percent due to financials or the risk. I never heard anything more about. About two days before he says he is scheduled for lasik surgery and needs me to take him. I still did not agree but said i would take him and drop him off and come back to bring him home. He then tells me the morning of surgery that he has no time to come home and that he would drive himself. Knowing he would not be aloud to drive home. When he finally realized that he wanted me to meet him there ta me him home then go back and get his car early morning. Also on his way to appt he days he never filled his scripts for the relaxer or the numbing drops..this causes my anxiety to go beyond due to being frightened having a procedure with no medication. One wrong move could ruin his vision forever. I still left house to pick him up. My a anxiety was still out of control. Because of this I said I would text when in drive way he could come out I would take him home. They sent him home without surgery because I wouldn't talk to secretary (I don't talk on phone unless I have to) and wouldn't go inside to sign him out. Now he pissed off and hasn't talked to me for a whole day because he was sent home. I understand I was wrong but he never planned this the correct way giving him enough time to get home do I could take him and not have his prsciptions. Am I wrong? I said we can plan and reschedule the lasix as it's not a emergency. When we have a plan I will take him. Not I did not know he was doing this surgery till a couple days before. I can't stand the silent treatment
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 699 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 07:05 am
If I were you I would drop the issue. Not say one more word about it.

He has experienced the consequences of his lack of preparation and planning. Let him now make all the arrangements, including his check in/ sign out person ( a friend or other relative?) to accompany him.

You can take care of him when he gets home.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 07:21 am
@Kiki21986,
Your anxiety is clearly in control of your life. Please contact a doctor and get some help for it.
0 Replies