P.I.M.P

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:20 pm
Duh. I just thought of something.

I was at a nightclub a week or so ago, and I had two hotties walk up to me and ask me if I had drugs. I don't do drugs, and one girl was just hanging out with me, and threw the drug thing out there at one point. After she was talking to another guy for a while, I noticed they were drinking bottled water(they had to have taken X), and she ended up all over him.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:20 pm
Oh, and coke is pretty much the only way I know of to pick up a stripper.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:42 pm
Now you know to keep a pocket filled with X at night clubs, and coke at stripclubs.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:46 pm
gross.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:48 pm
I couldn't do that...luckily a friend of mine usually has that crap on him at clubs, I could always grab it from him if necessary.

Had the wheels turning in my head, though.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:53 pm
X is one of the main reasons I stopped going to nightclubs. An ex-girlfriend of mine was popping it like candy and got messed up in the head because of it, it turned me off of the whole scene altogether.
Oddley enough I have a similar story about a stripper I used to date. It ended up with a scenario that i'm sure "Tony" would know, she chose coke over me. Or better stated "Tony" over me. Well that was 8 years ago and I have learned to stay away from that type of scene.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:56 pm
Yea, strippers are a pretty f'd up group of people. Dr. Drew on "Loveline" used to always say deep down they despise men, one reason becuase a lot of them lacked a farther figure and/or had abusive backgrounds.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:02 pm
Tagged
You could alway's view Mr. Cokehead head as your own personal "Woman Weeder."

Meaning, if you bring a girl around him, and she's easily lured to someone who is a cokehead, do you really want a girl who is like that?

He is doing you a favor! Some people can do a line here and there, but a lot of folks are instantly addicted.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:19 pm
Mental note: open bar and supply coke to women.

I'll try to take care of this tomorrow morning before lunch.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:21 pm
I'll be in Boston by dinner.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:24 pm
Why on earth would a guy be attracted to a cokehead girl that has "peanut butter leg's" (they spread easy) when it comes to getting drugs? Yuuuuuuuuuuuk!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:25 pm
Just noticed you're in Chicago, sublime...I went for the first time last month. Place is awesome, one of the best weekends I've had.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:27 pm
Where did you end up?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:31 pm
paulaj wrote:
Why on earth would a guy be attracted to a cokehead girl that has "peanut butter leg's" (they spread easy) when it comes to getting drugs? Yuuuuuuuuuuuk!

Because sex is fun, that's why. Not that I could allow my innocent self to partake in such sinful activities with a loose-moraled woman.

Sublime, I went out with a guy friend of mine to visit these girls he met last summer. So we stayed in the north side, not too far from Wrigley. Friday went to the Cork n' Kerry(?) in the south side for a while, then ended up at some club in the north side. Saturday, went to a few different places in the north side, I don't remember any names. Sunday went to a sports bar and got ripped watching football.

Hooked up with a different girl both nights, and I just felt the people there were pretty friendly in the bars. Plus we just had a really fun group of people hanging out, so good times all around. I don't know if I could handle a 5am cutoff every weekend. I'd be so broke.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:32 pm
Oh yea, and early Sat night went downtown, got a drink in the top of the Hancock building.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:41 pm
I live four blocks from Wrigley. Yeah the five am cutoff hurts sometimes. although I haven't done that in a while. It sounds like you had a good tour guide, drinks at the Hancock is a cool experience. Let me know if you come back.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:49 pm
Cool, thanks I'm hoping to get out there for a Cubs game next year. Huge baseball fan, and always wanted to go to Wrigley.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:58 pm
I was at the first and last game last year, and my friend has season tickets, let me know.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 11:15 pm
I have never tried cocaine. Is it recommended?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 11:16 pm
I'd sooner recommend acid than cocaine.
0 Replies