P.I.M.P

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 05:31 am
well i'd say that if you got a tendency to depend on things yeah coke's got a way of getting under your skin, it's something to definatley not **** with i seen people come short. it's a sneaky drug something that is nothing like pot or liqour the effets are much subtler yet by far more intresting.

I mean there's a definate coke head ego that goes with the turf, a certain assured cockiness and that's possibley it's most sorted effect that belief that you are the only thing that matters, it's a real ego trip. i wont lie i do enjoy the occasional recreational line.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 05:35 am
Well I have never tried it. Maybe when I am 70 and I have a week to live, i may give it a go for the hell of it.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 05:43 am
no i don't advocate it's use at all and after experincing people like tony up close and personal whoc an go through 3 grams of coke a night alone i'm not so sure about it.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 05:50 am
doesn't it make you depressed on the down side?

Freud, acting as GP had this great theory that he would give cocaine to soldiers to get them over their morphine addiction gained on wars. Anyway his patients ended up being hooked on both cocaine and morphine.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:07 am
To be fair to Freud, both cocaine and morphine had legitimate medical value at the time he was practicing, and still do today. Abuse of either, however, is more a personal issue than a medical one. He was incorrect in his "cure", but what will they say about methadone in 100 years?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:19 am
I dunno how Tony did it in the first place, but once he got the competition aspect down, he had it made. For whatever reason, women will compete with each other for the attentions of a status male more for the status than because there's anything special about him. (Maybe this happens with men, too, but I only remember seeing it with women.)

A lot of women (especially in the scene you're talking about) want to be the most desirable/ gorgeous/ coolest person in the room, and will happily do what's necessary to be so coronated. Good for you for being a little jaded about it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 09:37 am
He presents a challenge. I guarantee Tony acts like he could care less if he hooks up with you, or any of your friends, right? Well, you're drawn to his indifference, hence begging for attention.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:51 am
Sounds like Soz got the answer down
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 11:43 am
Fokker prolly sits there licking his eyebrows like some kinda demented wild beast.

I don't have a clue of how he gets away with it.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 12:23 pm
You said tony is a bar owner? The same bar at which you and your freinds drink? Then to me, it's simple.........free drinks! Or coke, hell, whatever the flavour might be!
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:47 pm
He sounds like a classy guy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:49 pm
You talkin' about me?

(My ears were burning.)
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:52 pm
No, course not. The coke dealing guy with a runny nose at the start of the forum.

Gus, I handballed that 39 year old girl across to you and you ran away. Very dissappointing. I was anxious to learn how the real experts perform.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:54 pm
Who was the target?
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:56 pm
I thought you were.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:57 pm
I'm a little upset. 39 year- olds don't just happen along.

That is a rare and desirable creature.

I'll try to pay better attention.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:58 pm
australia, are you the crocodile hunter in real life?

You behave like that guy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:59 pm
I'm not going to read these 4 pages. It's the blow dummy. And if you don't want your girls to hang on Tony, find one who doesn't really care for cocaine.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:02 pm
Too wimpish to be a crocodile hunter.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:06 pm
Thats exactly what I said LittleK about 3 pages ago.
0 Replies