What Country produces the most beautiful women?

Etruscia

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:27 pm
No blue eyes . . . thats a shame.

And as a comment, in Canada, we are much . . . much more multicultural than the U.S. But i guess its a little different, Were mosaic, theyre melting pot.
0 Replies

revengeofthecow

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 07:34 am
Sweden all the way. There is not an ugly chick in the whole country. Plus, none that I've met are ditzes.
0 Replies

albertjeong

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 12:52 am
I AM THE GURU
Dude i think asia and africa has the most ugliest girls BECAUSE
LISTEN!! China and india have 1.2 BILLION people each meaning that they must have 4 times the hot girls of usa but it isnt.
And you see on tv and people that japan has hot girls.
NO WAY!
I went there and the people were half my size!! They are ugly.
Whites are very pretty but americans tend to get fat and geeky.
Do u guys know why u think america has pretty women??
Its cos america is very rich and controls the media. america has 300 million people. Tv never shows how hot russia and europeans are.THEY are hot! Ireland has very few people which means if it has hot girls it must ratio with america to see who has more. So what im saying is that you should see countries other than usa. I think the most ugliest white women come from england They have disgusting teeth and are ugly as hell. Japan also is very rich so many americans tend to visit and marry them. Japan doesnt have many hot girls. America has hot girls. Especially Ashlee Simpson.
0 Replies

pastabake

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:05 am
Well albertj has his own opinions and that's just fine. Personally I think it has to be between Hungary, Czech Republic and Australia.

But this is what the experts say:

"Country With Most Miss World Winners.
The Miss World Pageant, held under the auspices of Miss World (Jersey) Ltd, Golden Square, London, England, has been won by a Miss Venezuela on five occasions. The UK has won Miss World four times. Miss India has also won four times, and Miss Sweden three"

So there.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 03:34 pm
Miss UK? really? thats seems a little farfetched.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:42 am
Well Dan:-

Your experiments in exogamy have not ranged too far.The English Rose is beyond comparisons.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 07:45 am
Well Dan:-

Your experiments in exogamy have not ranged too far.The English Rose is beyond comparisons.When She's not trying to scratch your eyes out I mean.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:37 pm
ahahahahaha, thats awesome.
0 Replies