What Country produces the most beautiful women?

val

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:08 am
Was he married?
cicerone imposter wrote:
DaVinci never saw a woman he didn't like.
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 08:22 am
val wrote:
Was he married?
cicerone imposter wrote:

Who knows, but I understand he did make Mary ... oops, um ... merry. No, not you, MerryAndrew.

:wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 10:16 am
Val, is that you (from TNUSA)?
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:02 pm
Top 4:

1. Sweden
2. Czech
3. Denmark
4. Brazil

Countries such as: U.S.A., Canada and Australia all contain beautiful women, but from all different nationalities and look different in all different areas of the country. So the women do not have one certain look.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
Actually, one of the most beautiful, in the flesh, woman I have ever seen in my life was Polish - no joke.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:35 pm
. . . are you sure?? haha, no offence intended to polish people.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:36 pm
This gal was the sister of one of the guys working in a Florsheim Shoe Shop about five lifetimes ago. If I were not married... you know how that story goes.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:14 pm
Actually, one of the most beautiful, in the flesh, woman I have ever seen in my life was Cuban - no joke.

Yes
I'm lazy
0 Replies

doyouknowhim

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:23 pm
Do countries produce " beautiful women " ?
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:27 pm
doyouknowhim wrote:
Do countries produce " beautiful women " ?

Ever heard of plastic surgery?
0 Replies

milagros

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 01:39 pm
Re: What Country produces the most beautiful women?
australia wrote:
Its not very poltically correct. But, hey its Christmas!!!!

My vote goes to Brazil. Any other opinions?

Hi Australia,

Contratulations. You visited all countries on earth. No one has enjoyed that luxury. It seems to be a record. Question
0 Replies

milagros

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 01:47 pm
dyslexia wrote:
women, by definition, are all beautiful.

Thank you Dyslexia:

You are strickenly intelligent.
0 Replies

milagros

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:02 pm
fbaezer wrote:
Tough question.

Often what you don't have around is what you like best.

My first random thoughts (my basis is nationalities I've seen dozens of women, so this leaves out India, Kazakhstan -I've seen a couple of them, incredibly beautiful: a mix of Russian and Asian- or, say, Tunisia):

The top would be:

Brazil (as cadeiras das garotas brasileiras... mmmm Smile )
Cuba (a similar, glorious, mix)
Czech Republic (I was amazed)

On the next, high, level, I'd put:

USA (they've got all kinds, all races of women, very beautiful until they start bossing you around Smile)
Southern Spain (the more moorish, the better)
Southern Italy (same as Spain; many Northern girls are washed-out blondes)
Argentina (even if many of them look alike: more variety would have been welcomed).
Some girl watching (or "male chauvinist", depending on your point of view) statistical confession:
The other day, I was walking through the streets of my city, and I decided to grade all the women of passable age I saw on the streets. The results were dismaying: 10% pretty/beautiful; 35% OK; 55% homely or plain ugly.

Hi Fbaezer :

Some boy watching ( or female chauvinist )
Results from grading men of passable age at your town :
5% gourgeous
10% OK unattractive
85% Disgusting and probably impotent.

Result were depressing.
0 Replies

milagros

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:08 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I did some Googling and found out a couple of interesting things. Apparently, in the 'Miss World' competition, the greatest number of winners were from Venezuela. Now, in contrast, the greatest number of winners in the 'Miss Universe' pageant were from the USA. Makes ya think...not that this thread should get political. :wink:

The most beautiful woman to me is my wife, and I would challenge anyone to guess her nationality based on her looks. Smile

Hi Cavfancier:
I bet many women would love to be your wives.

Happy Holidays to you and to your wife.
0 Replies

milagros

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:19 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

Wasn't Leonardo gay?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:53 pm
cav, I know your wife, so I'll remain on the qt.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 03:10 pm
I have only been to Mexico, Ireland and Canada outside the US, so I can't really comment. From what I saw, the women in Ireland were atrocious. I think if someone opened up a dentist office, they'd be a billionaire over there....or not, because nobody would go. The best looking women I met there were tourists.

As far as Brazil...I keep hearing the women there are gorgeous, but I've noticed a lot of Brazillian women here have huge asses. Maybe it's different there. Very pretty though, and I still want to visit at some point.

I still dig hot South American women alot...and hot Japanese girls...and hot white girls....I doubt one country has the hottest women. America would have to be up there, considering it's a mix.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 03:41 pm
Slappy, You have it right! Our country, the USA, is made up of almost all the cultures and races on this planet, and the mix of all the races produces the "golden people." The US 'produces' the most beautiful women in the world. Wink
0 Replies

RBHSwr17

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 10:45 pm
I'm not too experienced, we'll say, but I'm in the know enough to realize that INDIA has by far the hottest women in the world, especially those beauties from Madhya Pradesh!!! Watch some Indian movies, such as Aitraaz, and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I also want to know which state of the continental U.S. has the most beautiful women. In the Nebraska-Mizzou game this year, there were some FINE broads around. My vote has to go to NE.
0 Replies

RBHSwr17

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 10:48 pm
Wait... didn't mean continental US. Im sure a lot of people would consider Hawaiian gals incredibly exotic.
0 Replies