What Country produces the most beautiful women?

smorgs

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:48 am
You can't beat a beautiful English rose! :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:48 am
Indian subcontinent.

Lots of Irish and Portuguese blood mixed into the Indian.

Stunning women with cocoa skin, sleek black hair, perfect bodies, and bright green eyes.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:58 am
kickycan wrote:
<trying to find Goa on map>

West coast of India
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:59 am
ohhhhh, and the men of Goa

<thud>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 11:18 am
the prince wrote:
kickycan wrote:
<trying to find Goa on map>

West coast of India

Grazie!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:15 pm
malaysia
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:18 pm
Hey Shewolf... you have a baby right??
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:19 pm
women---China
men--africa
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:21 pm
yes i do
?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:24 pm
women, by definition, are all beautiful.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:28 pm
Greece....while they're young....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:29 pm
dyslexia wrote:
women, by definition, are all beautiful.

Shocked

Ssshh.... your sheep.. they may get jealous.
;-)
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:31 pm
Tough question.

Often what you don't have around is what you like best.

My first random thoughts (my basis is nationalities I've seen dozens of women, so this leaves out India, Kazakhstan -I've seen a couple of them, incredibly beautiful: a mix of Russian and Asian- or, say, Tunisia):

The top would be:

Brazil (as cadeiras das garotas brasileiras... mmmm Smile )
Cuba (a similar, glorious, mix)
Czech Republic (I was amazed)

On the next, high, level, I'd put:

USA (they've got all kinds, all races of women, very beautiful until they start bossing you around Smile)
Southern Spain (the more moorish, the better)
Southern Italy (same as Spain; many Northern girls are washed-out blondes)
Argentina (even if many of them look alike: more variety would have been welcomed).

Some girl watching (or "male chauvinist", depending on your point of view) statistical confession:
The other day, I was walking through the streets of my city, and I decided to grade all the women of passable age I saw on the streets. The results were dismaying: 10% pretty/beautiful; 35% OK; 55% homely or plain ugly.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:47 pm
I have done the same thing fb.
Women watching.
And you are right, most of the women you see are not very attractive at all. plain, simple, some.. down right ugly.
Strange... if you look at TV and advertising.. it should be the other way around. Laughing
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:48 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
yes i do
?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1070887#1070887
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:15 pm
superjuly wrote:

My daughter is 9 mos.
Good timing. hehe

First off, the gift is about the baby, not the parent. All parents want whats best for thier kids.. but to shower them with toys,, that is the parents decision and not the responsibility of the gift giver. Frankly its your money.. you spend it how you see fit. And if the parent doesnt like your gift and decides to get rid of it , they are only taking away from thier child. Questionable behavior .. i would say.
Any-who. books. If you DO want to get toys, get blocks. Blocks build the mathmatical part of the brain. (long explaination but true) Books are always good. Soaps, lotions, decorations for the baby room.
At 9-10 months, they really dont have a concept of favorite colors, toys, games etc and all toys just end up in thier mouths with out any thought at all. Dont over think your gift. As the child wont either.
Simple, usefull gifts are the best. Shoes wrapped in loose paper, makes for a great gift. The child enjoys tearing the paper and the shoes keep them warm later.
Just remember, the child has no concept of christmas right now. It is all in the parents heads. you could wrap a piece of news paper in colored paper and it will be as entertaining as a new bright colored toy. It will last about 5 minutes. Laughing
If you had a baby, at 10 months, what would you NEED for the child?
You can always take that stance when buying gifts. Buying things someone needs for a baby actually SAVES the parents money in the long run that allows them to spend on the baby. That 10 bucks for the pack of diapers? That just turned into another toy from the parents beacuse they didnt have to buy diapers... and so on..
I hope i helped?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:16 pm
I know what you mean about the homely women...but I love all women...and feel they should have a crack at me at least once whether beautiful or not....as previously mentioned I'm a Care Bear...and why shouldn't homely women get a chance for at least one short period of bliss in their lives?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:36 pm
I did some Googling and found out a couple of interesting things. Apparently, in the 'Miss World' competition, the greatest number of winners were from Venezuela. Now, in contrast, the greatest number of winners in the 'Miss Universe' pageant were from the USA. Makes ya think...not that this thread should get political. :wink:

The most beautiful woman to me is my wife, and I would challenge anyone to guess her nationality based on her looks. Smile
0 Replies

superjuly

Yes, shewolf, thanks!! I agree with most (if not all) of what you said but if I say anything of this nature to her she'll be like "what do you know about having a child?" Poor thing, has a FT job and no nanny. No wonder she's stressed like no other.

I like the blocks idea. No explanation needed, thus it makes sense. Noddy also mentioned books, even named a few. Maybe a combination of both might just make a perfect statement.
0 Replies

Lady J

Ohhhh.....and yes, you are the sweetest Care Bear of them all! But a very committed Care Bear too! Some of us could never do that to Sqinney, no matter how beautiful we are. Smile Razz
0 Replies