What Country produces the most beautiful women?

timberlandko

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:49 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://img25.exs.cx/img25/5803/girl7nm.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:52 pm
I am stoked that I started a forum that has 7 pages. Usually I don't get one answer.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:08 pm
australia,
anything with women & sex will have several pages.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:22 pm
Yes, they are two subjects which I know nothing about hehe.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:39 pm
Hey, Australia, here's another tip. Threads about absolutely nothing are usually well-received. When it comes to nothing, everybody has an opinion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:49 pm
women & sex, women & sex, women & sex, women & sex, ...okay somebody, please stop me!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 07:20 am
While it is good fun I'll admit,there is a problem.
Its this.
If you have a most beautiful woman scale you have a top and,it follows,you have a bottom and then there's the bit in between.
The only way to avoid the charge of racism is to say that they are all beautiful.Then,as has been said,China wins.
Besides, its a good strategy for those men who are a bit past it and down on their luck.The any port in a storm principle which I know well.

spendius.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 10:02 pm
Well there is no right or wrong answer. It is all a matter of taste.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:37 am
Taste doesn't come into it.

China wins.Its been explained already.

Anything else represents confession of fantasy.And a tad too much pernickety picking and choosing.It is an abstract debate after all.

spendius.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:17 pm
Dunno as I've ever seen a nice Chinese bass boat. Their tackle and huntin' gear don't do much for me either.
0 Replies

Gold Barz

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:23 pm
Puerto Rico
Greece
Egypt
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:37 pm
I beg to differ that China produces the worlds most beautiful women. I can't really say which country wins....however....

Taste does play a huge role in how beautiful one is perceived however, beauty is actually symmetry. Symmetry is health. The more symmetrical a face and/or body, the more beautiful it is perceived to be. It is a universal thing.

Now, preferred coloring and size of facial features is what we call "taste". But regardless of skin color, hair color, etc....if a woman is symmetrical she will be considered beautiful anywhere in the world.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:42 pm
Kristie might be right; when I visited Xian more than a decade ago, the local guide told us that their fair city had the most beautiful women in the world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:44 pm
Rather interesting reading.

Beauty
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:04 pm
All countries who "produce" A2K members ... and that applies to 'beautiful' men as well.

So there. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:07 pm
Janet Reno must look really symetrical to Japanese men.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:12 pm
Dunno if there'd be a link to find - haven't looked - but I recall readin' a while back about a computer-generated "universally beautiful face" ... the illustrating image was not at all discomforting to behold, and had been selected from among many examples by means of votes cast by respondants of both genders. It was androgenous, btw.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:28 pm
Uh, oh. It seems somebody took the Da Vinci code a bit too seriously. Shocked

(androgynous)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 02:56 pm
DaVinci never saw a woman he didn't like.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 04:59 am
Hey timber-

You know that can?
I've got a hole drilled in the lid.I peeped inside and there's some shiny things writhing about.I put my ear to it and there's a sinister hissing sound.If you have any decent cutting gear I could do with a hand.The lid weighs a ton by the looks of it.Its impossible to tell what they look like.If they are anything like we could enter them in this competition.

spendius.
0 Replies