What Country produces the most beautiful women?

superjuly

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:48 pm
cavfancier wrote:

The most beautiful woman to me is my wife, and I would challenge anyone to guess her nationality based on her looks. Smile

I wouldn't take that challenge. People can never tell where I'm from neither. I get a lot of that whole "but you're not dark..." bs when I tell 'em. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 05:56 pm
spendius wrote:
Racists!

Its obviously the country with the most women.

spendius.

Huh? Confused
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 05:58 pm
dyslexia wrote:
women, by definition, are all beautiful.

True, true! Laughing
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:04 pm
I agree with spendius.

The laws of probability dictate the answer must be China. Razz
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:16 pm
Has anyone mentioned Thailand yet? Here's three that Gus, Slappy, and I hooked up with on our last "tour".

http://www.intergate.com/~digital/p48f.JPG
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:20 pm
Just reflecting - the question was about producing beautiful women, which would suggest manufacturing, plastics - which would make me think Brazil since they have such a high degree of plastic surgery going on.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:25 pm
Wherever Penelope Cruz is from is champ!... Though my true guess would have to be the States since so many of the world's beautiful people come to live here, and some of the unlikely mixtures bring extraordinary results.

D'artagnan wrote:
Russia--there used to be those jokes about thick-waisted women named Olga in heavy boots and baboushkas, but I think it's time to revisit that stereotype...
Definitely time to rethink that one. We've got lot's of Russians down this way... and thick-waists are definitely NOT IT. :wink:

Example:
http://img80.exs.cx/img80/2509/russians31az.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:35 pm
How much did that evening cost you, Bill?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:39 pm
A pretty penny, CJ (dinner and dancing in Boca is never cheap).

A better example of my favorite Russian:
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/1733/russianwedding20eo.jpg
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:45 pm
Some folks is just so superficial. Looks ain't everything, ya know ... I mean, she's gotta be able to pitch a decent camp, and clean her own fish and game, and its even better if she can tiller a bass boat real good. Matter of fact, if she has a nice bass boat of her own, that's a huge plus.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:50 pm
Does being the fastest kid in class to break down and reassemble a Kalashnikov score any points with you Timber?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 06:55 pm
Yugoslavia ... beautiful women. When they're young.

Only tricky thing is they sometimes overdo it - the feminine style, I mean. Albania was worse. Some of those young women looked like transsexuals, if you get my drift - bit over the top.

But yeah, Serbian women ... Greek women too. Though those often got very pronounced noses. But otherwise ...

Armenian and Georgian women apparently are fabled for their beauty ... never seen any, tho, apart from in the movies, so I can't vouch for that.

Japanese ... <sighs>

Spanish girls be pretty cute too.

Dutch women, however ... well. You know. What can I say - Dutch men are not immediately known for their raging handsomeness around the world either.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:05 pm
Oh boy timberlandko, you'd have to dig deep to
find a gal like that.

I'd say on average the United States produces the
most beautiful women. Sure Brasil has some breathtaking
girls, but if you take randomly selected 1000 girls from
all walks of life from Brazil, then there might be 10 good
looking and the rest mediocre.

If you take 1000 girls from all states of the US, then you
still have several 100 pretty ones to choose from.

Italian girls might not be all that beautiful, however, they
are charming, full of temperament and also sophisticated
enough to just intrigue every man.

The same goes for the french girls, they are so interesting
and glamorous, that they seem more beautiful than they
actually are.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:08 pm
Ownin' and maintainin' her own firearms goes without sayin', O'Bil. She's gotta keep up her own fishin' tackle, too, and saddle her own horse Laughing

Don't remember what movie it was from, but there was a line I've always admired. It went somethin' like "Good woman. Work field all day, cook big meals, bear many sons, not die" Mr. Green
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:12 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Oh boy timberlandko, you'd have to dig deep to
find a gal like that.

Oh, I pretty much got one. Ain't her bass boat, but she tillers it acceptable, and besides, we wear the same size jeans and shirts Laughing

Her boots are a little tight for me though Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:17 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:27 pm
Venezuela has won the most Ms World titles
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:29 pm
http://www.aneki.com/beautiful.html
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:31 pm
Yeah, but Venezuela is known -much, much more than Brazil- for actually "producing" their beauties through plastic surgery.
It's a crazy fad there. They make beauty constests all over, have beauty constest schools, with plastic operations included.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:44 pm
From an article from the Spanish paper "El Mundo"

http://estaticos.elmundo.es/magazine/imagenes/2002/1/1019835952_p.jpg

"My dream is to be Miss Venezuela and to buy a new house for my parents", says Lusgrid Farías, one of the best students in the Garbo&Class Model School of Caracas. Both her father (a employee in a wallet factory) and her mother have many ilussions put on their youngest daughter. Though she's only 10, Lusgrid is a veteran catwalker, who collects beauty titles and poses to the cameras with the same naturality as she plays with friends in school"

"My debut was at age 3, modeling in a bikini in a morning tv show, and I love to imitate famous singers and actresses like Paulina Rubio or Jennifer López", she says, as she shows me the photographs of her book... "

"...The granddaughter of a shoe store owner, Melany Barreto is another top student. She's 5 years old, and arrives to Garbo&Class with a pink dress, Monroe stile glasses and walking over incredibly high platforms for a girl her age..."

" the idea is that, during the six month gap between the Miss Venezuela and the Miss World and Miss Universe contests, the year's winner submits to an extenuos transformation job. "The organization has their own gyms, and its team of aesthetics advisers, formed by nutrition experts, physical conditioners, dentists and plastic surgeons. They reccomend if the Miss should take some molars away, raise her breasts, extract ribs or even implant grease on her legs, if they're considered to be too thin".
0 Replies