What Country produces the most beautiful women?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 11:54 am
My short jaunt to Montreal, Canadia was good time. I would like to pay a visit again, since I wasn't single at the time.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 12:57 am
It used to be the U.S., but a recent trip to the mall with about 20,000 14-year old girls has shown me we are falling way behind. What exactly is up with wearing low rise jeans that are four sizes too small and forcing your ass to ride three inches above your hips? I don't get it. It's like a nation of underage female plumbers.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:01 am
Slappy:-

Sarcasm is well known here as the lowest form of wit.It hardly comes off in print.

It's a useful technique though.Say anything you want and if you're picked up on it just claim you were only kidding.

spendius.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:22 am
spendius, you'll get used to slappy. let go.
i noticed czech girls were mentioned twice... not fair. slovak/hungarian/even ukrainian wimmins can take czech dumplings (as they are xenophobically referred to) in a heartbeat. but then more tourists go to czech republic to really know.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 09:41 am
dagmaraka:-

I'll never get used to that little trick.

Eastern European ladies always look good.Their cities look good too.Such a long tradition.I like to think that all the troubles are now over.The sooner they are included in the EEC the better.

spendius.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 02:56 pm
Dag: Nah, from what ive seen id put Czechs on top, especially the blond ones. Some hungarian peoples eyes are practically black! You cant see where theyre pupils are looking.,
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:03 pm
Wellll, some are black, but most are mixed. From fair to dark. Nothing wrong with dark, I love Arabic men, for example. And African - Senegal or Madagascar are full of beautiful manly creatures. Diversity makes HUngary more interesting. Like, say... the U.S. All of Central Europe is wildly mixed though - from Kelts, through Huns, Tartars, Germanic people, Slavs... so many came through, all left an imprint. That's why we're so pretty and smart. Oh, and humble. Did I mention humble yet?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:35 pm
You're right, spendius. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit....almost as low as not being able to pick up on it.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:41 pm
I thought puns were the lowest form of wit.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:42 pm
Note: Cinnesthesia likes cheese on her steak.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:47 pm
Is that a pun or a sarcasm?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:54 pm
Hopefully it was a pun.

Cheese, wit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 03:57 pm
I bought Cheez Whiz yesterday for the first time in a long time.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 06:05 am
Not being able to pick up sarcasm may be due to not expecting to come across it on a thread where low forms of wit are unusual.A bit like a surprise low blow.One of those killed Houdini.
There is no forum worth the trouble where resort is had to such debating style.People who engage in sarcastic comment often develop,with practice,a sneering facial expression and most social groups have a tendency to exclude them.

spendius.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 06:44 am
Given the topic, this probably should have originally been posted in "General", so as not to be misleading.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 06:54 am
dagmaraka wrote:
i noticed czech girls were mentioned twice... not fair. slovak/hungarian/even ukrainian wimmins can take czech dumplings (as they are xenophobically referred to) in a heartbeat.

Whoohoo! "Even" Ukrainian women ... now thats a low blow! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 06:56 am
Yes, it is!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:34 pm
Here's the "most beautiful woman."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/faceofthefuture660.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:49 pm
Wow - so American women will actually become beautiful?

Jooooooooooooke ... Razz
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:51 pm
That's about the size of it. It'll take another 100 generations - I think. LOL
0 Replies