Broken marriage - Cheating Wife

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2017 04:52 pm
Hi everybody and thank you for taking time to read my problems. I've been married for a little over a year, we've been together for 6 years. I'll cut to the chase and say we had to relocate from where we used to live for my job. Since relocating my wife always complained about where we live, she said she hated it there and wasn't happy but it was a great deal and it allowed me to save up money so we can get a house quicker. I started working two jobs 1 of those I was able to work from home. I told her that she needs to get out of the house find a job and socialize with people but she never took my advice instead she found a job working from home, so she's always in a house she hates.

After a year passed of marriage I was able to save good money but I was also exhausted working two jobs and my job is very stressful. I would come home and just want to eat dinner and relax before working the other job. She started complaining that we don't have sex like we used to, before it was at the least 3 times a week now it turned into once every two weeks but we were still intimate, she complained that I don't make her feel attractive cause I'm not sleeping with her as much, and I don't pay attention to her as much. I would say I'm sorry its not you but I really want to do what I can to get out of this house, the house your miserable in. We had plans to move out get our own place and start having kids. I thought she understood and had the same goal in mind and would maybe find another job also or push to help us in achieving our goal.

That didn't happen she started talking to guys. I'm only going to lay down the facts. I know she started talking to multiple men on messengers, she actually went to meet one up while I was at work. I don't know what happened. She then started sexting a guy sending nude pics and talking dirty and tried to make plans to meet him. Also I know her and her ex were talking during this time. When I found everything out I confronted her. She started crying apologizing and and begging me to not get a divorce. I took my things and moved out to an apartment. It's only been a little over a week we still communicate, and she texts me a lot telling me she missed me and wants me back. Well I noticed during this week I was gone she's texting another guy, getting close to him and asking him to meet her on more then one occasion. I'm confused why is she begging for me to stay with her, and talking to this guy at the same time like she's ready to move on. I admit I'm hurt I don't think I can go on a date yet, but looks like she is. I never got proof she touched anybody but I have a gut feeling she did. It's hard to cut her out of my life and move on, but it's also hard to move on. This sucks. Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,664 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Medusax

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 10:01 pm
@Mpossible,
Good riddance to bad trash. Turn her loose....

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 12:09 pm
Wife hates house
Husband working two jobs and not home
Sex life dwindles
Works from home ( on computer?)
She's bored and starts cyber affairs
Husband find out and leaves

You two need counseling asap
0 Replies

nina1234

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 10:15 am
@Mpossible,
I know it definitely must be hard.. after all, you guys have been together for 7 years. But marriage is like a team sport or a business: you have a goal and together you come up with a strategy and tactics to achieve it. If you made that goal clear to her from the beginning, than your wife is just not interested to be in your team. If you have made it clear and she is not pulling her weight, she might not have the maturity to be in the game at this point. People make mistakes all the time, but if she made a mistake, admitted it and continues to make the same mistake, she is just not mature yet. You either decide if you want to be her daddy and educate her or if you want to be her husband and build a partnership with her. My advice would be to let her loose and focus on yourself. You have to remember who you are. The simple fact that you are asking for this advice is indicative that you got lost somewhere in the mix. You can't help someone before you help yourself. Remember that! Wink
0 Replies

tracyhommes

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2017 08:33 pm
@Mpossible,
Don't stress it,she has turned out a cheat.... better divorce her as she right now,or I bet you,the moment you get that new house,she's gonna throw you out and get a divorce
0 Replies