Is it me or her?

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:00 am
I am off to Europe next week which should be okay!

Have a great christmas and a good break from work.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:07 am
Excellent!!
Wherabouts are you going?
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 03:32 pm
I am not sure yet. I have an apartment in Salzburg so Austria for some time and not sure the rest.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 05:41 am
There wedding is in June and the invites have gone out.Im still waiting for my invite.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 10:14 am
Don't hold your breath !
yuk yuk
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 02:32 am
Haha.
The funny thing is a mutual friend has been invited and his invite says 'and guest'.He's asked me to go with him!!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 03:37 am
They got married and should be back from their honeymoon soon.

I heard from one guest that the whole day had no happy atmosphere,not even while they were walking down the aisle, like it wasnt even a wedding.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 12:09 pm
Re: Is it me or her?
material girl wrote:
I cant believe Im doing this but Im bored at work and I need a fresh point of view.

-My ex.Very funny,muscley, makes me laugh, twinkly blue eyes etc I still get on with him really well.
-Split up with him 5 years ago as he wanted to settle down and I didnt.All amicable.
-He goes out with another woman.Im surprisingly fine with it tho miss having someone close to chat to.
-Me and his new lady get on fine for 3 years.
Then at a pals wedding he dances with me(yes he is drunk but Im a bridesmaid, he is an usher) his girlfriend didnt like this and blanked me at one point, later she apologized.
Later in the evening he pulls me aside and says that I have made him realise what love is, he knows what marriage should be,blah de blah etc it went on for about half an hour,other people heard.
-Months later I find out that they had an almighty argument that night.

About a month later he sits me down and says SHE has banned me from speaking to him and him speaking to me,if I enter a room he has to leave it etc.
I went along with it coz I was a wimp and I thought it would be easier for him.

Over the last 2 years he has said to me that he still wants me tho I have done nothing to encourage him.He has cheated(kissed as far as I know, one night a couple of years back)on her with other girls.
12 months ago he said 'if I dump x will you go back out with me?'. Last March I was at a pals housewarming doo and I stood next to him for about 5 seconds and this was enough for his lady to walk out in a complete huff, leaving me, him and witnesses(thank god, other people now know im not making it up)to talk about the situation resulting in him being asked ' who do you want to marry?' he motioned towards me.

I dont like her much as its the most horrid situation Ive ever been in.I want to be his friend, she see's it as more of I want him back as my boyfriend.I hadnt spoken to her in 2 years when after yet another pals wedding she pulled me aside and we had words.
She apologized adn wanted to 'hand me an olive branch', which to me was too little too late. I dont want to be her friend and I let her know what I thought of her.She went from wanting to make up with me to calling me names to calling me a great person then going back to blanking me ever since.
Everything she said was totally contradictory.Apparently at no point did she ban me and my ex from talking to each other yet his actions say different.She thinks we are in a mood with each other because of the argument they had 2 years previously,an argument I didnt know about and therefore wouldnt have effected me.
At one point I asked her to get her man/my ex in on the conversation so we could clear up what has been said exactly.She went to look for him and came back saying he had gone home,he was still in the building sleeping on a seat(wedding,everyone was drunk.I was sober, it was so funny)

My ex apparently doesnt like hurting anyone despite him acting quite nastily so we could break up.

I think all he wants to do is get married and he doesnt really care who he marries.
I find it a bit of a coinidence that the woman of his dreams happens to be the next girl that comes along.
He seems quite tortured in the situation at times and I dont want to see a friend marry someone that treats him like a child.

I can promise you I am not a jealous ex as I dont want to get back with him.
Am I being unreasonable because I still want to be friends with him or is she a bitch as I cant interact with him and therefore anybody else in a conversation that he is involved in?We get on fine when she isnt around.

Im so fed up of thinking about this.Any views please.
seems to me you kinda still want him and are just denying it to your self and if its causeing too much drama like it sounds find new freinds cause this sounds crazy cant you find new freinds and dude sounds like a booty hound just wanting to get some and there seems to be a lot of ladys includeing you that want to play the game or let him make boody calls. any way you need new freinds.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 02:30 am
I want someone like him but not him.I dont have the same feeling I had for him and havnt had since we split up.What would be the point in me still wanting him????
He has made it clear he isnt genuinely interested.And he has lied so much to get out of sticky situations he and his Mrs have caused that he has changed into a guy I dont like as much.

Where am I supposed to find new friends?
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 10:57 am
material girl wrote:
I want someone like him but not him.I dont have the same feeling I had for him and havnt had since we split up.What would be the point in me still wanting him????
He has made it clear he isnt genuinely interested.And he has lied so much to get out of sticky situations he and his Mrs have caused that he has changed into a guy I dont like as much.

dang Shocked how many people is it that live in your town.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 11:03 am
JLLLLLL wrote:
material girl wrote:

dang Shocked how many people is it that live in your town.
you need to find a good gym get on that star master and bun slimmer and work those gloots, then after a bout 3 months new freinds will find you. Shocked they will be looking like that.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 01:57 am
Oh great, so Il have friends that like me coz my arse looks good!
Not really the way I like to make new friends.

Will they be talking to my actual butt or my face?
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 10:54 am
material girl wrote:
Oh great, so Il have friends that like me coz my arse looks good!
Not really the way I like to make new friends.

Will they be talking to my actual butt or my face?
It would help with the male freinds.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:35 am
So guys really are that shallow!!

I went to a gym for 7 months, didnt do me any noticeable good.
0 Replies