texted him one last time

diana78

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:12 am
re
well i called him last night. I figured what the hell, he called me twice tuesday and once on wednesday before i had a chance to call him back. Then when we spoke our conversation was weird so i figured i'd call him back and make things unweird....haha, well he didnt answer and didnt call back...i called at 9:30 pm. I'm about ready to let this go...he is definitely treating me much different than he was last week. I'm mad, yeah i am, becuase i really thought he was into. I feel led on.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:14 am

Do you see anything about your own actions that could cause him to react in this way?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:16 am
Let me rethink my position on girls like this making the one-nighters easier...yes, they're easier, but times like these are when you hand her your roomate's phone number the next morning.
0 Replies

diana78

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:17 am
re
well i only called once last night....after he had called me a few times...I really dont see what was so bad about me calling him last weekend. Whatever. He is obviously not that intersted in me. Otherwise he wouldnt mind me calling him. Yesterday was the first time i had contacted him since monday.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:19 am
So you don't see anything about your actions that may have resulted in the current state of affairs?

If the answer is no, I'll join Osso in officially giving up, and will wish you best of luck with your therapy. Again, sincere kudos for that, hope things go well for you.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:21 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Girls like this make the one-night stand game that much easier.

Evil hee-hee...

I saw that picture of you. I bet you don't have that much trouble attracting girls...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:25 am
Re: re
diana78 wrote:
well i only called once last night....after he had called me a few times...I really dont see what was so bad about me calling him last weekend. Whatever. He is obviously not that intersted in me. Otherwise he wouldnt mind me calling him. Yesterday was the first time i had contacted him since monday.

Nothing's bad about calling. What's bad is overthinking every move and reading too much into every action so that you act like a mental case when you actually talk to him. It's not much fun to talk to or be around someone who is so emotionally all over the place. Right now he has two choices of what to think about you: 1) you are insecure and emotionally needy or 2) you are not interested in him. Every signal you have sent him has been one of these two variety.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:38 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Girls like this make the one-night stand game that much easier.

Evil hee-hee...

I saw that picture of you. I bet you don't have that much trouble attracting girls...

I knew you were winking at me.

Wanna have sex?
0 Replies

fireball

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 01:17 am
diana78 wrote:
i'm glad everyone likes to knock me when i'm down. I really like him and this really hurts! I havent eaten anything all day.
Well... Wait a few days from the last time you heard from him. Type him a short and sweet email.
if he replys he's in to you. If he dose not he is not in to you. Or just wait. for him to call. I am in the same boat. Just about.
0 Replies