Should I move on with this date, or he is playing?

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:24 am
Last week had a good first date with this guy. We talked, had fun etc and he even indicated very clearly that he would like to meet again. He messaged me in the evening and the following morning also... so he is for sure interested...

Since last week we have been texting and flirting etc .. I was also honest and said to him that I was sure that I'd like to meet him again. I gave direct hints at finding time to set the second date and moved on a bit more in asking him directly. However, he said that he had already set plans which he could not postpone. He even sent me selfies of the places he was... so he did not lie...except for one thing.. he had told me that on Sunday evening he was busy with a dinner.. however than he told me that he want to see a movie... so maybe he lied there...

However, my concern is that he did not propose another date/time though he was busy. I would have expected him to say for example "im busy this weekend but im available next Thursday". Maybe I did the mistake of asking him again today whether he was available this week instead of waiting for him ... but at least this time he gave me 2 days on when he is available...

Are my concerns real or I was just being negative in that I was expecting too much after just 1 date? and did I do a mistake in asking him directly again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,134 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:36 am
@hopetime,
Don't overthink this. He sounds like he's not used to a woman in his life and is not used to the time it takes to develop a relationship. Is he too busy for a gf?

Either that or he already has a girl who is taking his time. Sure he's available?
0 Replies

HTX94

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 05:04 am
@hopetime,
You're overthinking the whole situation. If you're more of a planner type of person why don't you suggest a day. Worst that happens is he says he's busy. Or say "hey I would love to see you again when are you available"
0 Replies