My fwb said he wants more

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2017 03:23 am
I had a FWB before I married my husband. FWB was a bit of a man whore so I never took him seriously. When I ended things with FWB he seemed a little upset. Fast forward 11 years and I am divorced. Reconnected with FWB. He said he wanted a relationship with me then and wants one now and he is too old for FWB. He said he wants to be exclusive. I told him we could give it a try. He is so different now. He calls me beautiful, calls to talk, texts me goodmorning and good night, calls me babe, says he likes when I call him babe, stares into my eyes when we fool around, touches my face when we kiss, says he just wants to make me happy, holds me when we sleep, and is very affectionate. How do I know if he is serious or playing games?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2017 03:26 am
@jenniferrjohnson0926,
You won't unless you give it a try. There's no magic way of finding out if someone is sincere or not. I normally take people at their word unless they've given me serious reason to doubt them.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 03:51 am
this is the most asked question in relationship that is of course unanswerable. if he is giving you what you want just enjoy and watch his habits. as a former cheater you should be able to sense if he is spreading himself like you did when married.
0 Replies