New to Fwb, did some research

Fri 25 Feb, 2022 04:02 pm
So I’ve recently gotten into an unexpected Fwb situation. Basically I matched with a guy off an app and we agreed to meet. We met up at this nice place, had some drinks and talked. He was very laid back and actually kinda boring but fine as hell so I stopped at a couple drinks since I also drove. He asked what I was doing for the night and I said nothing he asked if I wanted to go to his place and I did. . We went back to his place and did stuff but not all the way. I wasn’t really planning on taking anything further since I never even saved his number but he asked me to reach out next time I’m free. I wasn’t going to since personally there was no spark but sexually it was amazing so I did. We went to another nice place that closed earlier so he suggested going to another place. He was a lot more open that time, we played slap hands and thumb war had a couple more drinks, and the night ended with us actually having sex. He texted me randomly the day after valentines asking how my valentines was. I just told him I worked and he said the same asking if I wanted to meet up after work. I told him the next day would be better since I would’ve been coming off work, which we did. We’ve gone out multiple times since to bars and he’s become a lot more open and will always put it out there to stay in contact with him.
But we haven’t even discussed if that’s what we are. I’ve seen in my research that the talk should always be done but idk if I should be the one to initiate it or should he? I definitely don’t want him to think I’m trying to have a “what are we talk?” Because I’m not, I just don’t know how to ask, should I just be direct and ask if we’re Fwb or just go along with what we’re doing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 984 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Sat 26 Feb, 2022 08:57 am
@CuteButterfly,
Just relax and enjoy whatever it is that you have. You don't have to analyze and label everything. It is whatever it is. Can you just go with that?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 28 Feb, 2022 12:15 pm
@CuteButterfly,
Quote:
But we haven’t even discussed if that’s what we are. I’ve seen in my research that the talk should always be done but idk if I should be the one to initiate it or should he? I definitely don’t want him to think I’m trying to have a “what are we talk?”

You shouldn’t underestimate 'talk'. Try it some time. It can be amazing.
0 Replies