How big of a slut are you? TAKE THE TEST!

willow tl

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 01:17 pm
68% slut and proud
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 03:43 pm
Ceili wrote:
I did notice though, we canadians are fairly slutty. Guess there's nothing else to do on the long cold nights, eh.quote]

Wait...do you really say "eh" when talking? That's awesome.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 03:50 pm
Every second word Slappy. Notice my location.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 04:26 pm
Eh, hoser.

Get some beer, eh?

You've seen "strange brew," right? Eh?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 04:55 pm
Probably, can't remember...

Slappy, using eh! is like icing, too much and it overwhelms the cake. It's used subtly, an afterthought, a shadow to accentuate an idea or statement. So the beer phrase is right, eh!..
Unless your deaf, Eh! hoser would never be said.

Actually, I rarely say it, unless we've got an american in the crowd. Then of course all canadians turn it on.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 04:59 pm
"eh" is better than "dude".

Barely.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 05:13 pm
62%

Guess that's a C minus in this crowd...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 01:26 am
Re: How big of a slut are you? TAKE THE TEST!
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
How did you fare?

61% ... funny.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 01:31 am
Oh god did you guys look at some of these entries like, "whats the sluttiest you've ever done?" They post the last bunch that came in, right? I dunno, I scored pretty mediocre myself with that 61%, but some of these entries are so cute its almost embarassing! Or the other way around. One actually posted: ""Masturbated" (SJY, 31% Slutty, Long Island), and another, "had sex while not going out with the person" (CM, 41% Slutty, Minnesota). Whooo. LOL!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 03:05 pm
OK, so here's an additional question to the test that I wondered about some time, and was now reminded of by Region's pair of green breasts.

Suppose Earth was to be invaded by aliens of roughly our size, if totally differently shaped and equipped, who ended up living alongside us human beings for an extended period of time - and a particularly enterprising young woman or man found that, however scary and alien their appearance may at first be, they actually have the power to touch you in various ways that guaranteed orgasms of a kind no human counterpart has ever yielded you or could ever yield you. Would you eventually succumb to the temptation? And if so, after how long?

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 03:31 pm
Why not???????

Why would it be an issue???

I am 55% - to my surprise - since I am a NUN.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 03:33 pm
Oh - INVADED us - sleeping with the enemy, eh?

Have we made peace, or are we still technically at war?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 03:34 pm
dlowan wrote:
Why not???????

Why would it be an issue???

Inter-species sex is usually kind of frowned upon in our society, for one ... Mr. Green
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 03:45 pm
NOT if they are consenting adults, surely?

These are rational life forms, of at least equal intelligence, I am assuming.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 04:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
NOT if they are consenting adults, surely?

These are rational life forms, of at least equal intelligence, I am assuming.

Well, that's an interesting philosophical issue we just waded into ... why do we consider bestiality wrong? Is it really only because of the consent issue, or are there other considerations?

And if the defining measure is to be "of at least equal intelligence", then there is a problem there straight away, for how likely is it that the aliens in question are of exactly the same level of intelligence as us? And if they are of a substantially higher intelligence, shouldn't they stop themselves from, err, "cruising" us humans on the basis of the same measure? Or is there a sort of minimum level of intelligence above which everything goes? Defined by what - expression of consent? But if they would be of significantly higher intelligence, wouldn't they look upon the kind of consent we express and the way we express it in the same way as we look upon a cat's nuzzling or a dog's willing response to "go fetch the stick"?

Not the kind of discussion I was expecting to have about alien sex, but hey, those be some questions too eh!? Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 04:28 pm
Lol! My criterion is: "Able to give informed consent".

If we, or they, are smart enough to do that - well......

This criterion, of course, excludes, of our current cursedly confined choice of partners, children and animals.

It DOESN'T exclude hot aliens!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 04:50 pm
dlowan wrote:
Lol! My criterion is: "Able to give informed consent".

[..] This criterion, of course, excludes, of our current cursedly confined choice of partners, children and animals.

But wouldnt WE be "animals" to them, if they would be of higher intelligence? And wouldn't they be animals to us, if they were not to? Hey, "animals" is just another name for "not our species", isn't it?

As for hot aliens ... well, that's more or less what I was asking 'bout <grins> ... I mean, say - sluttiness test question 31) - it is green, has about a dozen limbs and a "face" quite unlike even Yushchenko's ... but, guaranteed supernatural orgasms ... would you? Razz
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 05:07 pm
You don't have to apply it aliens. What if you knew someone who totally repulsed you but you knew was great in the sack? For me a large bit of sex is between the ears, so I'd opt out, unless it was a decent shade of green and the 12 legs were all comely.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 05:31 pm
hmmmmm, informed consent.
that about covers it.

Let's go!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 06:12 pm
nimh wrote:
it is green, has about a dozen limbs and a "face" quite unlike even Yushchenko's ... but, guaranteed supernatural orgasms ... would you? Razz

It depends if it likes to cuddle afterwards.
0 Replies