Am I in the wrong or is my partner overreacting?

suman1991

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 11:56 pm
@Plbkr2,
Hi...
I think your partner overreacting
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 12:17 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I think that video was shown here in the states. On a serious note, seriously, if that's the new guy I hope someone is looking out for him. He seems troubled.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 12:57 am
@glitterbag,
His posts are like one long drunken rant, at times incoherent, at times angry at perceived slights interspaced with deranged boasts about imagined greatness. I agree it is very sad, it's like King Lear written by a brain trauma victim.

Hopefully he can move past all this vainglorious boasting and get some help.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 01:31 am
@izzythepush,
Whomever it is that you are talking about the truth will be the absolute opposite of any and all of such claims, for the problem only ever lies with you yourself. Yes, on visiting my website you discovered that I write verse and philosophy, and on many of most people`s Facebook pages, where I trust you`ll never be invited, you`d find exactly the same. I`ve claimed to stage world record breaking fixtures only because that is what I do, and likewise, I`ve claimed to be good with peoples relationships only because I am paid for my time. Others here in my opinion are good too! You have one enormous chip on your shoulder, and the extent of your jealousy here, when only dealing in language, suggests strongly to me of an underlying pathological issue, but at least I do n`t F and Blind at you. This is not to insult you though, you do n`t exist, remember, just the words on the screen, so it`s easy, right, this is provided as genuine and potentially highly useful information. You beat the crap out of a person, send them totally mad, for reasons only of jealousy come ego, no argument, never, nothing besides, and then you relentlessly work h friends and associates, giving them what they want to hear, and winning them over to your side. You are not just behaving like this here, this has been your entire life, and yes, it works does n`t it, you fool the vast majority of people for the vast majority of the time. How did you say that the marriage was going?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 01:36 am
@celebritydiscodave,
celebritydiscodave wrote:

Whomever it is that you are talking about the truth will be the absolute opposite of any and all of such claims, for the problem only ever lies with you yourself.

This is gibberish. I know you're trying to say something, but one has to guess what it is, and all one can hope for is best fit.

You don't write verse, none of 'poems' is set out in verse, you just type out a load of unpunctuated stream of thought/wordsalad and call it a poem.

Ask yourself how many poets were incapable of constructing a basic sentence or even knowing how to set a poem out. None whatsoever.

Do yourself a favour, get some English lessons.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 01:56 am
@izzythepush,
Everything I say is only ever going to be gibberish to you, more especially when confronted with the truth, because you never use your brain productively, it`s designed only for destruction of people, sending them mad, such destroying their credibility, you never use your brain at all. It`s on auto pilot, you simply open your mouth. Why use your brain when your method works so much better, and when at the same time you could n`t care less about anybody except you Yes, you`ll continue to fool people, perhaps especially here, you are well practised, likely a lifetime, but it is all that you have shown yourself to be.
You do n`t put punctuation in verse, not generally, and we write it for pleasure, not in an endeavour to boost your ego, or to try and prove anything. If you thought it was so bad you would n`t be rubbishing it so vigorously now. Thank you therefore for the compliment!! Like I said, good job you do n`t get to invade young persons Facebooks, for on occasion much of it reads like much of my website. They do n`t write stuff because they think they are better than everybody else, and you`ll just have to trust me on that one. Yes, you may feel inadequate, you may respond such, but that`ll only be because you indeed are inadequate, not my fault, and not their fault, just life.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 03:25 am
@celebritydiscodave,
Not just me. If you were to take GCSE English right now you'd be lucky to scrape an E. That's just the way things are. Now you could deal with it by clicking on the link below or you can continue your nonsensical, incoherent boasting.

http://www.seevic-college.ac.uk/adult/gcse-english-maths.aspx

Quote:
Develop your English and Maths skills by studying a GCSE in English and/or Maths for FREE* at Seevic College, Benfleet.

It's free and it's in your area. I'm actually trying to help you here. I assume you want people to take you seriously. That won't happen if you continue with your incoherent ramblings.

As it is we're done. I don't like kicking people while they're down, especially when they're delusional, and that's where you are right now.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 10:14 am
@izzythepush,
That was clever, try, you are not adequately adult so go to special classes such that you might start again from the very beginning. Blimey, I can do the same thing too. I did n`t realise that, I might even have been offended or something. GCSE`s are an absolute obsession with you, you must have had them on your mind all your life. The better the competition your way the greater your obsession. I think perhaps you wish you had more GCSE`s? By the way back in the real world it`s called Psychological Projection, that`s your condition, a part of it at least, and back in the real world it is only you that is delusional. Not that the real world matters, does it?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 10:42 am
@celebritydiscodave,
I do know quite a bit about GCSEs, and I'm telling you for a fact that you could not scrape an E. Clearly you like being an object of ridicule, because that's exactly what you are.

If you want that to stop, first learn to write properly, otherwise continue with your slobbering prose. Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.
0 Replies

celebritydiscodave

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 11:17 am
I teach English! You talk total garbage!! My English is not the issue, it could be Shakespeare, the only difference then would be that you`d wish to rubbish it still more. The only issue is YOU! I teach kids to form a coherent argument but none of them are as backward as you.
Psychological Projection through and through. You are given my website name, www.celebritydiscodave, etc,, my name, Kates David, you are told I`m not a DJ, even given my picture, and you come back with one of a thousand Disco Daves, entirely different name, that is a DJ, and looks nothing like me. Then your psychotic little mind thinks that I`m on trial, in the doc until such time as I submit to you a formal and satisfactory denial of this absurdity. There was not even one chance in infinity, denial or no denial.
If you had believed all of your garbage in the first instance you`d of had know issue with me. It`s taken you this long to kid yourself of it. As all you have are words on the page all you can do is to hope beyond hope that I`m not in reality very considerably more. I know kids with greater facet for ignorant insults.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 11:55 am
@celebritydiscodave,

I teach English!

Get a lawyer.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 01:23 pm
@izzythepush,

I teach English!

That explains Joey Essex.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 05:46 pm
@izzythepush,
I shut you up a bit though!! Verbal garbage has its down side, it trips one up every now and again, very infrequently on this website though.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 11:44 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
Just tell the OP that his partner over reacted, and please stop trying to make this about you. You can always start a discussion thread about yourself, please do.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 01:22 am
@celebritydiscodave,
(Edit [Moderator]: )

This response was moderated, as were some 20 other posts by a couple of different posters in this thread, for violating the A2K rules.

Like most of the others that were pulled, this post was removed for breaking rule #9 on personal arguments ad nauseam.

Other posts (by different users) were removed for violating rules 8 (no personal attacks and name-calling), rule 6 ("nonsensical or incoherent posts will be removed at any volume"), and rule 13 ("If you dislike the community find one you like, [..] dramatic goodbyes will be removed").

Please also keep in mind that linking to your own website and calling on people to visit it and interact with it can be frowned upon under rules 4 ("no recruiting") and rule 3 ("self-promotion").

Going forward, please all keep rule 9) in mind:

Quote:
If a personal dispute between members drags on and on and gets in the way of others being able to discuss a topic (or crosses from topic to topic) members may be suspended.

When feeling vexed by another user's posts, feel free to use the Ignore function.
0 Replies

RWoodford

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2017 02:43 pm
@Plbkr2,
She has completely over-reacted. Having said that, us women tend to get hormonal so maybe give her some time too cool down. You're not in the wrong though - it's obviously just a joke.
0 Replies

poojachavan770

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2017 02:51 pm
Don't know. I am confused.
0 Replies

marknewby

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 06:01 am
@Plbkr2,
She has no sence of humor, that is all
0 Replies