Am I in the wrong or is my partner overreacting?

centrox

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 04:17 am
Izzy, is this right, he really is that piss artist off the telly?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 05:20 am
@centrox,
I don't know for sure, but when I googled his name I got his website and the Daily Fail article.

Either he is the piss artist or he's pretending to be the piss artist because that's more impressive than his real identity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 05:23 am
@centrox,
I lived in Frinton for a year, house prices in Jaywick are about a quarter the price of those in the surrounding area. Even the bloody idiots from Walton on the Naze took the piss out of Jaywick. It's low by Essex standards, do I need to say any more?
centrox

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 05:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I lived in Frinton for a year

You must have heard the old "HARWICH FOR THE CONTINENT", "Frinton for the incontinent" joke.

Quote:
"The thing about Frinton is that it's very tidy and full of old people," says a former resident, Paul Carpenter, 26. Indeed, no appraisal of Frinton would be complete without mention of pensioners, who make up 51 per cent of the population.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/tedious-thats-the-way-we-like-it-1619116.html
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 06:46 am
@centrox,
Those who aren't over pension age are raving bloody godsquad. It's a beautiful place but the people are a nightmare.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 07:25 am
@izzythepush,
It`s a good job that I am virtually over pension age then, so nice to know that you approve. Yes, I regularly acquire new physical world records at sixty two years of age, my "real age" is around thirty eight. Nothing whatsoever is known for certain of any individual merely on account the passage of time, and this includes their age. The fact, and it`s raw prejudice/ignorance, that so much is thought known destroys many otherwise positive relationships at inception, and does little better for friendships. We must be viewed as individuals first and foremost, because a few of us actually are.

How can you possibly view it as a beautiful place if the people are a nightmare??

Our conversation might be deemed relevant by the moderators because it parallels so many relationships that are in catastrophic failure.

You know, there are limits to what one can get away with saying in these places. It`s not going to be taken kindly if your age prejudice is going to be placed at odds with younger people bringing their relationships here.

By keeping my standards high others are obliged to do the same. I`m also a name out there. My purpose has been a positive one, in supporting the best reputation for high standard possible, not trying to destroy this place. It is "sour grapes", but taken a serious step too far.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 07:49 am
@celebritydiscodave,
Oh for pity's sake.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 07:54 am
@celebritydiscodave,
I don't approve of anyone who puts drink before their kids.

You're not a name out there, you're a dolite who was on a trashy documentary. I'd never heard of you before today, and your five minutes of fame were over long ago.

I doubt the moderators give a toss about our conversation.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 12:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry, I do n`t have kids, sorry, never be on the TV, sorry, I do n`t drink, never d j`d, nor done drugs. There must be something which actually exists that you can accuse me off, for at this rate you`d surely find it easier to pick holes in God.
I was merely made celebrity to a nightclub, no I was not a dj, I said celebrity, albeit tiny time, just to that nightclub. I have since retained the name for the obvious reason that nobody else in the world shares it, and that has its uses on the internet. It was an over eighteens venue and I`d been in my early fifties, so that`s pretty good going in my book, or at least it is if remaining young is of any significance to one. It simply meant that I was the main attraction, apparently, and that the girls could chat about me on the forum which the club was obliged to set up by that name. Not obliged by me, obliged by popular demand. This forum conjoined with their website. This is the history, nothing to do with radio or television whatsoever.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Believe me, this site is owned privately, they give a toss. My following now has much more to say for my world record braking performances, and novel training antics. In addition to which I still get on exceptionally well with that very same age range, but no, I do n`t do anything seedy, like relationships with them, so sorry to disappoint you here too. I`m perhaps so popular because they`d rather not grow old. I do n`t have a huge following, perhaps hundreds, not thousands, but very few of us have any following at all. My following is only concerned with the present, as am I.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 02:17 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
So now you're not the subject of a documentary about dolites in Jaywick. You just took the name of one of them for the cachet, that little touch of razzle dazzle. Despite your false name you're a celebrity in your own right, in a nightclub no less.

That all makes perfect sense, and you would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky kids.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 02:19 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
Your huge following seems to have fucked off somewhere else because they're not on A2K.

celebritydiscodave

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:58 am
@izzythepush,
I have taken the name from nobody, and I have used the name for more than ten years now. Perhaps whomever this person may be took the name from me? I was not even aware of this person - Google celebritydiscodave then, and see if this person you speak of even appears. None of my following are even aware that I`m here, they are aged between about thirteen and sixteen years, and very few of their number would likely have any interest whatsoever in these threads. My following follow me in the real world, the world off line. Followings on line are not real followings at all.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 02:42 am
@celebritydiscodave,
I have googled the name, and I've cut and pasted what appeared. Are you now claiming not to be the person in the Daily Mail article?

Quote:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/14/18/2A8717A100000578-3161169-image-a-22_1436893604357.jpg

A grandfather who goes by the nickname 'Disco Dave' shares his 45-year long battle with the booze in a new Channel 5 documentary called Benefits By The Sea: Jaywick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3161169/Grandfather-60-nicknamed-Disco-Dave-reveals-45-year-booze-battle-town-HALF-residents-benefits.html<br />
Earlier on you did not deny that you were this person but have since rowed back. Simple question, is this you?
celebritydiscodave

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 03:08 am
@izzythepush,
Fool, it says Disco Dave, there are thousands of Disco Daves, many of them on-line, but I was questioning as to whether you could discover any others with my name, Celebritydiscodave. It is all one word as well. The longer you continue this conversation the worse will be the mess which you create for yourself, and it has all been one enormous mess at your end. It`s easy to pick holes in people, even saints, but you are totally rubbish at it. He is everything which I am not.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 03:38 am
@celebritydiscodave,
I notice you've not denied being the person in the picture. Simple question, is it you, yes or no?
celebritydiscodave

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
I`ll let you work that one out, according to all of this it will be the first actual time you have used your brain in your entire life. Just like a psychopath you focus in on braking down your victims mind, sending them mad. I have been your victim. How well do you get on with your husband?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 02:17 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
You're not used to people calling you out on your bullshit are you? This tantrum of yours across a number of threads isn't impressing anybody.

Who are you talking to? Most of your responses are to things nobody's actually said. You don't seem capable of addressing what people are saying.

All you want to say is.
1) You're intelligent.
2) You have "abilities."
3) You're a philosopher.
4) You're a poet.
5) You're some sort of white knight who rescues young women from nefarious types.
6) We should all recognise your monumental sagacity and pay homage.

That's it in a nutshell.
You can say that if you want, but don't expect people to behave the way you want them to, because to tell you the truth, I don't feel like I'm talking to a an intelligent, gifted, philosophical, poetic white crusader at all.

I get a very different vibe.
celebritydiscodave

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Social interaction is not a competition, nobody sets out to try and make you feel inadequate, people will however fight back, they will defend themselves, and neither should one feel ashamed to be seen. Many outperform me in many areas, but I am adequately and healthily fond of myself sufficient that my response is simply in being happy for them. We should respect each other, and each others point of view. This means that we should consider a point of view, an argument, not just dictate over it, that we should work with each other and through this process go away with more than we came here with. It`s easy, for we are only dealing with words on a screen.

As if I`d honestly care what you are kidding yourself that you think, yes, I do n`t actually think that you believe any of it. The battle is n`t with me, it is in convincing yourself that you are adequate, and to achieve this you must discredit me. You do n`t exist though, never did, these are merely words on a screen. The only thing that`s happening, apart from you frantically trying to discredit me at every single last turn, and my quite justifiably defending myself, is that you are growing ever more jealous.

I must either be doing at least a half adequate job of defending myself, or otherwise beneath it all you must know that I am actually quite genuine. Do you expect that I should claim to be useless at everything in order to save your pride? I would, but this is n`t hospital now. I do, I`ve been there, but having first established a friendship, and when actually knowing an individual and having made the decision to embrace them. I cannot be more than just human here.

The most ageing single thing that we can do is to put ourselves down. We should celebrate our strengths, and nurture our weaknesses, show humility, acceptance, create greater awareness come empathy, be genuine, considerate, forgiving, never bloody mindedness, both expecting a point of view, and respecting one, and in intelligent non defensive balanced debate.

0 Replies

Tauris

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 08:51 pm
@Plbkr2,
Ive heard that expression before ........he shouldnt have got mad at all. it was meant to be funny.
0 Replies