So I was wondering

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:19 pm
Yes, let us merge the parties. and nobody significant will be allowed!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:26 pm
Hey, I'm nobody significant. Can I come?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:30 pm
Kicky - by all means, come on up!

Dasha, when were you going to do your party? What about the fellow? And, do we really want only singles? I was going to invite only singles and not tell anyone that it was only singles. So, if they brought friends who were coupled, it'd be ok. There'd still be mostly singles. I am sick of going to parties where I'm the only single person there.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:40 pm
nah, anyone can come of course. as long as they're not significant in any way. like kicky is most welcome. couples can come too, but they musn't be sticking it!
the fellow lives, i see him sometimes, but i feel lukewarm at best about the whole thing and am ready to call it quits as soon as anyone a wee bit significant appears. i met a boy last thursday at the b-side, but i'll tell you about it in person. this board could not take it!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:42 pm
wow, that good?

What do you mean by "they musn't be sticking it!"?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:44 pm
ummm. i mean, they musn't be showing off. yeah. that good. dunno if i'll ever see him again though. we'll see.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:46 pm
Hey, I have tomorrow off. I have a dental appt after which I will be numb. But, maybe we could get coffee in the afternoon....?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:50 pm
can't promise anything - we have the monstrous conference this weekend and it is the crazy pre-conference time. but hey, you wanna pick me up a cranberry chicken salad sammich and join me for lunch at the foundation? i gotta eat sometime, so that would work great! anytime you feel like lunching. if lunch ain't good, we'll be stuffing foldersin the evening. you could come then and we can chat while we have pizza and beers. ay?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:04 am
Maybe something - either I could pick you up a sammich (but it wouldn't happen until after 2:30) or meet you whilst you stuff envelops. I forgot about the conference.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:37 am
Dag went home with some dude who has a swingset hanging off his bedroom ceiling. Good work.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:58 pm
<heehee>!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:01 pm
no party. our corporate office is in NY and there is just me and my boss here at this office. So.....no party. Crying or Very sad ok, not really. Smile
0 Replies