What Makes People NOT believe In God? (Atheists Come!)

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 04:26 am
I should ignore that great braying jackass Spade--but when he pukes up the same hatefulness time and again, i am moved to point out just how full of **** he is.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:33 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Once again, asshole, this "superior thinking" bullshit is not real, it is only a product of your tortured inferiority attitude. Of course, you'll trot this out again and again, because you don't listen, won't listen and therefore can't learn.

Whatever Set...I have seen three different posts, from 3 different atheists, who say that they think atheists, act superior...and it is unfounded...And I have seen it many times, myself...

Go knock down their doors, since they seem to agree with me about that...And it is not made up bullshit, I trot about...

But many different others...Who agree...

Just your last 2 posts, and I bet the new one, you posted...Still, is directed in that sort of way...

That (in your eyes) because I can not comprehend what you do...I must be a ******* idiot....It is not at all true...And is acting superior...I just think, what you say, is ******* bullshit...That is why I do not listen!

You are not a ******* idiot because you do not listen to me, right?

And you have the right to tell me how you disagree, right?

And you have the right to say whatever you want to say, to make your points right?

Till, you, or one of your atheist friends, tell you to calm your **** down, or take a step back....

I have every reason in the world to do the same...And I will not stop from doing it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:37 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I should ignore that great braying jackass Spade--but when he pukes up the same hatefulness time and again, i am moved to point out just how full of **** he is.

I will say this loud and clear so you can understand me....THERE AIN'T A SOUL ON THIS WEBSITE, MORE HATEFUL, THAN YOU!!!!!

Once you quite treating people like ****...People with balls, will stop treating you like ****...

And if you do not care, how they think, you treat them...None are/or should be concerned with what or who you think is a hateful person...

So I don't give a crap about what you "think" about me....

Next time I want you opinion, I will make my post to you...
djjd62

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
THERE AIN'T A SOUL ON THIS WEBSITE, MORE HATEFUL, THAN YOU!!!!!

you obviously need to get out more Razz

http://able2know.org/topic/192554-1#post-5021601
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:42 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
tortured inferiority attitude

Even if true...As I trust nothing you say, at all...

Still, a million times better, than having a superiority complex...

And constantly belittling other people...and calling them ******* idiots...and stupid...Like you, and some on here do...Because other people disagree...

No, they are not ******* idiots, if they disagree with you, and others...Maybe what you, and others have said, is just ******* stupid?
djjd62

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:43 am
@djjd62,
more vitriol from this viscous little prick

http://able2know.org/topic/192330-1#post-5018120

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:52 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
you obviously need to get out more Razz

http://able2know.org/topic/192554-1#post-5021601

I see! Nah, you ain't hateful at all...You seem brash, to me...About what you say...Or you always speak what is exactly on your mind...But I don't ever remember you being hateful....

No one can fault you, for you, being you, and being genuine...

That is, who you are...

Set acts like he is possed by a demon...then constantly wines about other people being "hateful"

When before he posted to me, I said nothing, to any one, other than my own opinion...That is not being hateful...It is me, being me, and doing exactly what he does, all the damn time...

If he is gonna tell me exactly what he believes, and why I am ******* stupid...That is acting hateful....And when someone does that...I have no problem, doing the same in return...If that is how they like to do business on here...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 07:57 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
more vitriol from this viscous little prick

http://able2know.org/topic/192330-1#post-5018120

Yeah, but you still ain't a hateful guy....

You just like to make your points in a brash way...That is just you...And sometimes I think it is funny...And sometimes, I can see people saying, wow, why did he just say that....

You are not, at all, really trying to put someones face in the dirt...

Setanta does it all the damn time...To almost everyone, I see him debate with...

Then, when someone stands up, and stands their ground...He flips it around, Like a wining 12 year old girl, and complains about them being hateful...

That is what pisses me off about it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Setanta does it all the damn time...To almost everyone, I see him debate with...

Then, when someone stands up, and stands their ground...He flips it around, Like a wining 12 year old girl, and complains about them being hateful...

The way Setanta acts...It seems to me, he is the one battling the Inferior/Superior complexities...Not me...

I do not wine, when people respond, to me, the way I respond to them...And I do not think my knowledge is above the majority on here...Maybe on certain things...But certain things not...

He seems to think he can act hateful, then wine, when someone does the same...And even though he does not say it...He seems to think his knowledge is superior, and if someone challenges him, they are ******* stupid?

Seems to me, he has it mixed up...
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You have no basis upon which to allege that i have a "superiority complex." I called you a ******* idiot--i did not call you stupid. If you say idiotic things--especially if you say them repeatedly--you ought not be surprised to called an idiot. I don't call people idiots because they disagree with me. I call them idiots for saying idiotic things, and particularly when they say those things over and over again. I and many others have told you repeatedly that atheists don't all think or act alike. That doesn't sink in with you, and you continue to peddle that carnard. That is idiotic, and therefore i call you a ******* idiot.
djjd62

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:33 am
i think we should all take a lesson from rodney king, and drown in our pools

umm, better yet, we could all just get along
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Leaving aside your shouting, you butchery of what one assumes is your native language and your marginal coherence, let me clue you in. I don't need your permission to post or to comment on the idiotic things that you post. You're the only person around here that i describe as hateful. That's because not only are you hateful, you're out of control with it. You came here, started a thread to which you invited people who don't believe what you believe. You lashed out at the very person who responded, and you've kept it up throughout that thread. Partly that's because you cannot deal with being questioned or contradicted, but mostly it's because you are a sick, hateul ****.
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:37 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Whatever Set...I have seen three different posts, from 3 different atheists, who say that they think atheists, act superior...and it is unfounded...And I have seen it many times, myself...

Yeah, right . . . post just one citation, one example of that. Not something you choose to interpret that way, but a post in which someone who is a declared atheist is saying that atheists act superior.

Liar.
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The word is whine, dipshit, and you whine all the time about how mean the bad old atheists are. Three atheists? ****, there's millions of atheists in the U.S. alone. You don't have a statistically significant sample. You just like to whine, to justify your hatefulness.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:52 am
@Setanta,
Good...and I am telling you...Why don't you just shut you ******* yap now? Huh?

You and I, will never see eye to eye, on anything...It will never change...

You have got no right, to talk to me, the way you do...And I do not have any right, to talk to you, that way...Unless you do it to me...Which you do...All the time...And why I do it, to you...

You do it to me, and others...Whether others stand up to you, or not...It has no effect on me, when you do it to me, it is a problem, and I am not gonna let you do it...If you want a fight with me, you got one...

It is not my problem you say hurtful ****, but can't take it...And you can dish it out, but can't take it, and wine like a little girl about it...If you are going to push me, I will push you back...

If you do not like me being hateful to you, then stop ******* being hateful to me!

I gave you 3 solutions to this...

1. we make our own thread, so that we can tell each other exactly how we feel...You rejected it...

2. You leave me alone....You rejected it...

3. you ignore me, which you were doing, but decided not to do, and are rejecting it....

What the **** do you want me to do?

I am not gonna change who I am, and I do not expect you to change, either....

But you want me to change...and I am not obliged to do it...That is what you do not understand...And what makes you wrong, and hateful in what you say...And it is condescending, because I do not have to agree with you, and your logic, or I am a ******* Idiot...And I would never say such a ridiculous thing to you, as you say to me and others...

So either, expect what you give in return...And stop wining about it...

Or fuckin' leave me alone! and I promise I will leave you alone, as well!

If you do not want to do any of those things...It is never gonna change, Sorry Bubba (as you call everyone else) that's just the way it is...

And the way it is going to continue, to be...

I am not obliged to change my ways, because the great Setanta feels I should, or that I am a ******* idiot...

Would you change your ways, if I said that to you?

So stop pestering me about it....

If you spew hate to me, you will get hate from me, for it....

If you leave me alone, I will leave you alone...

And if you actually listen to me, I will listen to you...

It is that simple...

The choice is up to you....

But it is not gonna change...

Unless you make it!

I am not gonna let you push me around, like you do, to others...

If they are fine with that! Good for them! I am not, and will not let it happen...
Setanta

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You will never change, of that i have no doubt. Try shutting me up, you whiny little bitch.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:55 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Leaving aside your shouting, you butchery of what one assumes is your native language and your marginal coherence, let me clue you in. I don't need your permission to post or to comment on the idiotic things that you post. You're the only person around here that i describe as hateful. That's because not only are you hateful, you're out of control with it. You came here, started a thread to which you invited people who don't believe what you believe. You lashed out at the very person who responded, and you've kept it up throughout that thread. Partly that's because you cannot deal with being questioned or contradicted, but mostly it's because you are a sick, hateul ****.

And I am not obliged to do what you want me to do either!!!!!

Glad we agree!

I do not need you explanations of my language skills. I just don't care...

And I do not need your permission to post what I want to post...

That is what makes you the hateful prick you are...You can not see, you want me to change, but you do not think you should change....

That is why, on that basis alone, I will not do it!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:57 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yeah, right . . . post just one citation, one example of that. Not something you choose to interpret that way, but a post in which someone who is a declared atheist is saying that atheists act superior.

Liar.

I already have! But you found some way to peddle out of it...

Like the little girl you are!

It is not my job to show you this...Go find it!

Can't just fuckin' say you could be wrong right?

Asshole...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 08:59 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
The word is whine, dipshit, and you whine all the time about how mean the bad old atheists are. Three atheists? ****, there's millions of atheists in the U.S. alone. You don't have a statistically significant sample. You just like to whine, to justify your hatefulness.

Good then stop whining like a 12 year old little ******* girl!

Just trying to peddle out again! First it was I was a ******* Idiot, as it did not happen...Now it is JUST 3....??

Grow the **** up...

If you want a fight, you got one...I won't back down from this bullying that you do!~ I am sorry, you can not accept this...It is not my problem...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 09:03 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You will never change, of that i have no doubt. Try shutting me up, you whiny little bitch.

How about you actually come and say some of this **** to my ******* face?? Face to face??
0 Replies